• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Offical NBA2K9 GAF Season 7 Thread of High Hopes

daw840

Smokey, my friend had a torrent going, that's why it was shitty to begin with. He just stopped it so we should be good.

Smokey

Good game daw. I backed out of game b/c my lineup wasn't correct. I didn't notice any lag.

bless michael redd's heart

12-19 fg
4-6 3pt
30 pts

charsace

For like he 1000th time I can't connect to the damn server. I can't stand this shit. 2k is a piece of shit, doing everything possible to ruin my gaming.

Birdman02

charsace said:
Oh man fuck 2k. The only mode worth playing in this game is the franchise and I can't even play it.

Why can't you play franchise?? My franchise mode seems to work just fine...unless I'm missing something.

Hey guys, I've been gone the past few days because I've been working really late and haven't had any free time, but I will be good to go starting tomorrow afternoon and through the weekend.

Teams I play are:
@ San Antonio Spurs
Los Angeles Lakers
Detroit Pistons
Toronto Raptors
Memphis Grizzlies

DiddyBop

ChrisJames said:
Hey guys, I've been gone the past few days because I've been working really late and haven't had any free time, but I will be good to go starting tomorrow afternoon and through the weekend.

Teams I play are:
@ San Antonio Spurs
Los Angeles Lakers
Detroit Pistons
Toronto Raptors
Memphis Grizzlies
raps here, hopefully we can play later tonight.

Piston's here.

@ Orlando Magic
@ Portland Blazers
@ Milwaukee Bucks
@ Chicago Bulls
Phoenix Suns

i'll be available tonight after 7:30pm PST. hit me up!

Birdman02

GG, Barrage.

Since Jefferson's been piss-poor in my last 5 games, I decided to move him to the bench for our game. And he responded brilliantly....20 points in 20 minutes on 9/14 shooting. Hopefully, I've figured out what I was doing wrong with him just in time to make a push for a better playoff seed. We'll see what happens in my next few games.

Bob, you still around?

Birdman02

GG, Bob....back and forth pretty much the whole way.

I didn't get many points from anyone outside of my 2 main guys. That said, Jefferson continued his comeback....27 points on just 14 shots, including 4/5 from 3-pt land.

charsace

Nets here. Can play at 11:30est

These are the boots I purchased:
tim_abngtnhiker_brn01.jpg

:D

Smokey

Birdman02 said:
I didn't get many points from anyone outside of my 2 main guys. That said, Jefferson continued his comeback....27 points on just 14 shots, including 4/5 from 3-pt land.

so you move him to the bench..and all of a sudden things change :lol

Birdman02

Smokey said:
so you move him to the bench..and all of a sudden things change :lol

The funniest thing about that is that I had him on the bench when I first traded for him because I kept forgetting to adjust my lineup before games. I moved him into the starting spot for my game against you (or maybe the one before) and completely lost my touch with him. I've kept him on the bench for a maybe a minute or two at the beginning of my last 2 games, and he's back to scoring 20 ppg. I don't get it!!!

Top Bottom