• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke Togo

zt652t.jpg

DrM

Redmond's Baby
JohnTinker said:
If anyone else is watching mens cycling, the air quality looks so bad. So smoky and hazy
Competitors are dropping like flies after first of seven laps. This is like cycling in hell - smoggy, hot and very humid.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Damn Canada VS USA women single badminton is hardcore right now... but Canada is owning anyways ;)

NetMapel

What the heck, the coach and the player are communicating in Mandarin, hahaha... USA REPRESENT indeed ;)

AirBrian

NetMapel said:
Damn Canada VS USA women single badminton is hardcore right now... but Canada is owning anyways ;)
Yeah, the USA girl is making so many unforced errors. :-(

EDIT: Oh shit, Canada girl just got serious!

NetMapel

AirBrian said:
Yeah, the USA girl is making so many unforced errors. :-(
Yeah I can understand that. However, as a person who have played badminton on the school team before, those techniques are harder than it looks (and it already looks pretty hard, haha) All these on-the-line shots are just mindblowing.

Karakand

NetMapel said:
Yeah I can understand that. However, as a person who have played badminton on the school team before, those techniques are harder than it looks (and it already looks pretty hard, haha)
It seems like the toughest thing is predicting where the shuttlecock will fly. That thing is crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom