• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
lol even a fault by the Chinese diver barely makes any splash... less splash than a perfect dive from the competitors :lol

Piecake

liquid_gears said:
Nooooo. He is swimming thw wrong way and has given up a 7m lead.

how the hell do you swim the wrong way?

And wow, I have to reiterate that these Chinese divers so so damn skinny its almost disgusting

Gonaria said:
how the hell do you swim the wrong way?

And wow, I have to reiterate that these Chinese divers so so damn skinny its almost disgusting

It's the open water swim. Looks like he has been out-done in the final 100m.

Ceres

Banned
With a match like this, I really don't see how people can be against this sport in the Olympics. It lasts a perfect amount of time and if both teams are good, you get a very intense match like this. A shame it's raining though.

And what a nice save there.

pxleyes

Banned
Ceres said:
With a match like this, I really don't see how people can be against this sport in the Olympics. It lasts a perfect amount of time and if both teams are good, you get a very intense match like this. A shame it's raining though.

And what a nice save there.
people don't like beach volleyball? It's a staple of the summer games recently.

Ceres

Banned
pxleyes said:
people don't like beach volleyball? It's a staple of the summer games recently.

I've heard a lot of "it's not a real sport" comments. Not so much here but I hear it all the time at work or other places. With it featured in the primetime so often, it's one of the more attacked "nonsport" events.

pxleyes

Banned
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Bolt is freakin sick. He practically demoralized everyone else on the track. The silver and bronze medalist should just hang their shame in disgust and hand their medals to Bolt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom