• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Dwayne Wade is looking really good.

Is it typical for international games to feel like playground pick-up games? I guess I've watched too many slow half-court NBA games.

woodchuck

man. the backup chinese pg is terrible. wade is just pestering him.

SnowWolf said:

Is it typical for international games to feel like playground pick-up games? I guess I've watched too many slow half-court NBA games.

yeah. the refs are more lenient so you get more steals.

methodman

Banned
SnowWolf said:

Is it typical for international games to feel like playground pick-up games?

No. International games are all about fundamental basketball, 15 foot jump shots, drive and dish, pick and rolls, but USA is just too over talented for China right now.

Cloudy

Banned
In a game like this, where no plays are being run, you can see how it hurts a guy like Melo who isn't the best off the dribble..

widgetraf

Karakand said:
I hereby dub Sun Yue... THE ECLIPSE.

He hasn't even suited up yet and we have a nickname for him. :D

The Eclipse is a good nickname for when he's on the bench.

Sun Yue + Gasol alley-oop = Solar Pauer. :lol

photo.jpg

xabre said:
They think they're all that. Someone remind them they haven't won an international tournament in eight years.

So now that they're blowing them out you're complaining about them providing entertainment?

You guys are all sissies. If they were doing regular layups more people would complain about the entertainment lasting one half long

Desperado said:
Solid basketball isn't enough entertainment?

If that's the case, I'd be a Euroleague fan instead of the NBA.

woodchuck

xabre said:
They think they're all that. Someone remind them they haven't won an international tournament in eight years.

dude those teams had guys like michael finley and antonio mcdyess.

this team is completely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom