• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2008 Olympics Thread - 1936, the Remix

Status
Not open for further replies.

giga

Jamesfrom818 said:
I don't understand how soccer or football for everyone else can be so popular. I'm watching Argentina vs Australia and it just isn't clicking for me.
you need to watch it with friends and other soccer fans.

Karakand

Jamesfrom818 said:
I don't understand how soccer or football for everyone else can be so popular. I'm watching Argentina vs Australia and it just isn't clicking for me.
Olympic football is probably the worst kind of international football. Even people in the football thread bitch about it. :lol

woodchuck

Jamesfrom818 said:
So I have someone to go all hooligan on? Sounds too high maintenance.

watching olympic soccer is like watching the nbadl. watch club soccer instead.

in the olympic soccer, there's an age limit too.

ccbfan

Anyone watching that chinese chick in badminton on msnbc?

She's crazy compared to anyone else. She destroying that taiwanese chick.

methodman

Banned
24_23197_11bd789aead2550.gif

Fuck the lakers. :lol

KTallguy said:
Did that power transfer to your right hand?

The power soon transformed into rage, which I unleashed on my unit.

You know, I noticed in beach vollyball (I'm watching china and Greece) that there is always a hot one, and an athletic ugly girl. I'd lay it to the hot Chinagirl and the hot greecegirl, but the other girls? I don't think so.

aznpxdd

vas_a_morir said:

You know, I noticed in beach vollyball (I'm watching china and Greece) that there is always a hot one, and an athletic ugly girl. I'd lay it to the hot Chinagirl and the hot greecegirl, but the other girls? I don't think so.

What channels showing that?

DMczaf

BlueTsunami said:
A Chinese 17 year old set a Jr. World Record by Clean and Jerking 370lbs

I was watching that on USA HD, holy crap! Dude was destroying anything in his path, except that last lift of 164KG

Gigglepoo said:
The more women's beach volleyball I watch the more I wonder why the NFL is the most popular sport in America.

You talking about that slow mo booty shot of the greek diving frantically for the ball?

Damn, I'm about to serve it up and spike it myself watching this shit.

ccbfan

vas_a_morir said:

I'm mesmorized by the hot Chinese girl's shiny body.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
DMczaf said:
I was watching that on USA HD, holy crap! Dude was destroying anything in his path, except that last lift of 164KG

Even his last lift he had this confident smile on his face. Youngin' was inspiring.

GamerSoul

Woot! i got to watch the basketball game. My pc is too slow to stream live so I watch what I can. I would like to see more Volleyball though.

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Mmm mmm.

Tonight looks like a good one for big name US folks.

Women's Gymnastics and Michael Phelps.

MICHAEL PHELPS!

Why do host countries always do so much better when they host it? I remember American fucking clowning everybody in 1996, and now china looks awesome in every event. Is it because more people participate?

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
vas_a_morir said:
Why do host countries always do so much better when they host it? I remember American fucking clowning everybody in 1996, and now china looks awesome in every event. Is it because more people participate?
It's called the host country syndrome :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom