• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp

Joey Fox said:
Probably has to do with his horrible batting stance and swing, where he decides to pull his head away from the ball. But he's in love with tinkering his swing.
Why stick with what's working when you can change things up for change's sake?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Richard Justice is a liar. Deal not happening now. Evidently Indians balked at something.

Sherman said:
#Astros called #Yankees told them refuse take much $ on Wandy, plus wanted good prospects. Yanks said no. Deal possibility dead

Looks like the Yanks are out too.

Supposedly the Jays are still in for the Wand Rod chase.

Doytch

If there's a rumor the Jays are in on a player, they're not in on that player.
Official GAF Verlander cheer squad?
I was just thinking yesterday that I really like Verlander. Fun as shit to watch. Rooting for him and watching that game on my Macbook, Jays on my PS3.

Smokey

Ed Wade is the worst GM the city of Houston has had in years, and that's saying something considering what is and has been over there off of Kirby Dr at Reliant Stadium. Piece of shit Braves deal, and always working with his former employee as if he's still on their payroll (maybe he is).

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Heyman said:
#yankees wanted #astros to pick up half the $39M on wandy. #astros said they would pick up only a small part of it

Ed Wade might be the worst GM in baseball but even he's not falling for your shit there Cash.

sk3

Banned
I will never understand how people think it is ok to throw a baseball 80mph at someone's head because they were offended.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Matt McBride in the hospital with an eye fracture he suffered during BP on Friday.

Another hold up to the Ubaldo to the Indians trade on top of Ubaldo's physical.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
sk3 said:
I will never understand how people think it is ok to throw a baseball 80mph at someone's head because they were offended.

It's not ok to do it because you're offended.

I would buzz a batter for strategic reasons though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom