• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

verbum

This Braves-Marlins game is the most dispirited game I have seen in a long while. 2 hits for the Braves all game. The field looks like a rug in a tenement apartment.

Snaku

Banned
All over a gif.
KuGsj.gif
Grow some thicker skin, dickwads.

eznark said:
I don't think they should be banned, but they should get a avatar so they cannot hide their pedo tendencies from the general public. Like sex offenders who have to go door to door.

I second this man's suggestion.

Cull the pony-pedo connection.

Macattk15

Man. Hope something isn't wrong with Pineda and he just needs rest ... but he looked like utter shit in the 2nd half.

Especially tonight. Throwing only like 91 mph ... no command ... just seemed so gassed.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Celsior said:
It is nice to see that Red Lobster commercial had an affect on you Kev!
Advertising works!
I know :eek:

but actually it was unrelated. i was writing an email to my friend recapping our trip to olive garden this past weekend.

we are doing a Tour of Chains because we hate our lives right now. we did olive garden, red lobster is this weekend, couple of weeks ago it was applebees

Malo

Banned
Macattk15 said:
Man. Hope something isn't wrong with Pineda and he just needs rest ... but he looked like utter shit in the 2nd half.

Especially tonight. Throwing only like 91 mph ... no command ... just seemed so gassed.
Can it be the jump in innings?

Y2Kev said:
we are doing a Tour of Chains because we hate our lives right now. we did olive garden, red lobster is this weekend, couple of weeks ago it was applebees

fucking lol. bro just masturbate into each other's mouths. probably'd taste better.

I just ask for either the Red Sox or Braves to collapse.
fucking lol. bro just masturbate into each other's mouths. probably'd taste better.
:jnc wow

And oh yeah Lost was bad. I kept watching because I wanted to see how much of a trainwreck it would be. Did not disappoint in that respect.

Y2Kev said:
like why bother

let them all hole up in their infested pony thread talking about how "quality" the animumu is because of the "characters" (just like the deluded morons that hung on to Lost until the very end) and then they keep their Red Lobster-born taste to themselves

calm yourself. you don't like a TV show change the damn channel. and I resent the "deluded morons " comment about Lost.

Y2Kev

evil solrac v3.0 said:
calm yourself. you don't like a TV show change the damn channel. and I resent the "deluded morons " comment about Lost.
i can't change the channel when tons of pony gifs are everywhere

lost is terrible, Deal With It

OMG talisay rofl

Y2Kev said:
i can't change the channel when tons of pony gifs are everywhere

lost is terrible, Deal With It

OMG talisay rofl

so ban them or give warning then. and Lost was better than 99% of tripe out there. too bad you didn't like it.

evil solrac v3.0 said:

you're right. deluded morons is too soft. id call them retarded monkeys but that'd be an insult to monkeys with down's syndrome.

Y2Kev said:
Yeah but it's the Rays, who are playing worse than Seasons 2-6 of Lost

LOLOLOL

evil solrac v3.0 said:
so ban them or give warning then. and Lost was better than 99% of tripe out there. too bad you didn't like it.

i wasted 4 years of my life on that drek too bro, it's all good. you can admit it was utter shit.

talisayNon said:
you're right. deluded morons is too soft. id call them retarded monkeys but that'd be an insult to monkeys with down's syndrome.

LOLOLOL

i wasted 4 years of my life on that drek too bro, it's all good. you can admit it was utter shit.

no need to take it out on us. we know your whole life has been wasted.

eznark said:
Outside of the finale that was a good season for network television. (It's being generous to Lost too!)
Eh, at least Lost had *some* acting chops behind it. I thought both the acting and writing for Heroes was pretty much always atrocious (even though I watched like half of the 1st season). But I guess "for network television" shifts the goalposts greatly.

eznark

Banned
CajoleJuice said:
Eh, at least Lost had *some* acting chops behind it. I thought both the acting and writing for Heroes was pretty much always atrocious (even though I watched like half of the 1st season). But I guess "for network television" shifts the goalposts greatly.
klt4B.jpg

reboot back Alias!!

Though fuck, he was in the Lost pilot wasn't he?

Y2Kev

Oh, it's definitely not the worst thing on TV. Like, not while shit like Two and a Half Men and Big Bang Theory exist. But nobody watches those except fat women who think Jon Cryer is attractive and have the same haircut as the fat kid/shaggy dog.

I won't forgive lost for DOGEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom