• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Frankman said:
Wait and NOW HE BRINGS IN PROCTOR???

tumblr_lfyw4lG9ck1qfo293.png
HE s thinking if they tied the game against Wade, let them win it against Proctor.

Celsior

Y2Kev said:
do you really think cory wade would be in in a 7-6 game in the playoffs? or that we'd start every scrub on the roster? lol
Soriano blowing it yesterday,and two other pitchers on the postseason roster giving up big hit.

Granderson and Arod looking bad.

Not a good way to start the playoffs.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
down to the final strike

this is masterful trolling

drinky crow is taking notes

Celsior said:
Soriano blowing it yesterday,and two other pitchers on the postseason roster giving up big hit.

arod is trash and forever will be, we'll have to deal with it

Celsior said:
The Yankees are playing like crap, I am scared for the playoffs.
But I will enjoy this moment

Are you kidding? Wade fucking grooved one right down the middle. AND NOW SCOTT PROCTOR IS IN! This is not Yankees playoff baseball, this is trolling.

Celsior said:

celsior, please relax. this game means jack shit. it's fine.

sangreal

Celsior said:

You shouldn't try to find meaning in a meaningless game. It's like freaking out over what a player does in the all star game

squicken

Why would the Yankees throw it? I know that they hate the Sox, but it seems Tampa is the more dangerous playoff team.

Yes I never post in this thread and don't really follow baseball, but today's games were too much to resist

This is insane, having any one game playoffs tomorrow would be icing on top of the cake. Tonight has been an epic baseball day and its going strong!!

squicken said:
Why would the Yankees throw it? I know that they hate the Sox, but it seems Tampa is the more dangerous playoff team.

Yes I never post in this thread and don't really follow baseball, but today's games were too much to resist
No...

... just no.

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Dan Johnson's Wikipedia:

On September 28th, 2011, in the final game of the regular season, Dan Johnson hit a home run in the bottom of the 9th inning, with 2-outs and 2-strikes to tie the game 7-7. This home run ultimately saved the Tampa Bay Rays season and propelled them into the postseason. The home run is now commonly known as "The Hit Heard 'Round The Trop"

squicken said:

weekend_warrior said:
HEY GUISE Y R U ROOT 4 RAYS?? U SHOULD B SCARED OF RAYS CAUSE RAYS R GUD AND HAVE GUD PITCHING AND HAVE GUD HITTING AND U SHOULD B SCARED OF RAYS. SO GUISE, Y R U ROOT 4 RAYS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom