• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemtae

Aceves is pitching for a 4th game in a row and he pitched like 3.2 innings yesterday. Don't we have someone in the bullpen that hasn't sucked recently?

FUCK

LOL...Red Sox's pitcher thought he was throwing the ball at a Yankee.

ROFL...hit TWO Oriole batters.

St. Louis must be eatin this ship up. LOL Atlanta.

m3k

i just noticed the the thread title... i was walking around in ny with a mets hat, i just got it cause i bought like 200 in hats the other day and i was on my trip

and as i was wearing it the amount of jokes i got for wearing a mets hat was funny

'ARE YOU LOST SIR?" "OH SHIT A METS FAN, WE SHOULD LEAVE THE BUILDING, NEIGHBOURHOODS GOING DOWN"

are they just really shit or do people dislike them for another reason... or is it cause i was in nyc with a mets hat and simply that lol

Doytch

m3k said:
i just noticed the the thread title... i was walking around in ny with a mets hat, i just got it cause i bought like 200 in hats the other day and i was on my trip

and as i was wearing it the amount of jokes i got for wearing a mets hat was funny

'ARE YOU LOST SIR?" "OH SHIT A METS FAN, WE SHOULD LEAVE THE BUILDING, NEIGHBOURHOODS GOING DOWN"

are they just really shit or do people dislike them for another reason... or is it cause i was in nyc with a mets hat and simply that lol
wat

Yankquis fans are assholes

Parch

WTF? I switched to the Atl game because I thought the Yankee game was clinched.
This is nuts.

And some people were opposed when the wildcard was introduced. This would have been a boring Sept without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom