• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemax

Banned
darkside31337 said:
If Jeffrey Loria wasn't the owner of the Marlins, HanRam would long be on the trading block. A bit of a catch-22 though as Loria's mancrush on him is what enables all of HanRam's shit, he probably wouldn't be the biggest prick in all of baseball if there were actual repercussions for his actions.

But hypothetically if the Mariners offered a package around Pineda and took HanRams contract off the books they'd be listening.

I have no idea why you consider this trade that ridiculous.

Because Pineda is worth more than HanRam, not the other way around. The Mariners would be insane to trade Pineda.

Macattk15

bluemax said:
Because Pineda is worth more than HanRam, not the other way around. The Mariners would be insane to trade Pineda.

You realize Hanley has put up 7 WAR three times right? Even 4.5 in a not so great last year. Sure he looks to be sucking this year ... but I'd rather have Hanley daily than Pineda once every 5 days with this Mariners offense.

I'd trade Pineda for Hanley & some pitcher in a heartbeat.

nocode

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Only if there is no DH and I don't get assaulted this time.

No promises
Stop it, you'll be fine

But I agree with you, domes are an abomination and should never be built. The worst stadium I've ever been to was Milwaukee. Felt like a college gymnasium even with the roof partly open.

Edit: Wow, what timing enzark! haha

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
What's the big deal?

Just call the game, give CC his perfecto and put an asterisk on the side in the record books.

You seriously can't say a perfect game against the Mariners is a legit one.

marrec

Banned
Alright Pedro, why don't you show everyone why Pitt was practically jizzing to get you up from AAA.

Edit:

By hitting a homerun.........

It all worked so beautifully in my head. :(

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I knew Pirates fans were desperate but that's taking it to a whole new level.

Also why exactly did people think Andrew Miller was either a good signing or somehow turned the corner this season (there wasn't a single point this year where he was good)? I guess it's because Theo signed him. He's more awful than he's ever been which is saying a lot.

jakncoke

Banned
darkside31337 said:
I knew Pirates fans were desperate but that's taking it to a whole new level.

Also why exactly did people think Andrew Miller was either a good signing or somehow turned the corner this season (there wasn't a single point this year where he was good)? I guess it's because Theo signed him. He's more awful than he's ever been which is saying a lot.

sup?

Macattk15 said:
You realize Hanley has put up 7 WAR three times right? Even 4.5 in a not so great last year. Sure he looks to be sucking this year ... but I'd rather have Hanley daily than Pineda once every 5 days with this Mariners offense.

I'd trade Pineda for Hanley & some pitcher in a heartbeat.
HOOOOO BOY, I wish you could watch half the games I've seen of him. Current hanley is barely a 3 WAR player. Factor in horrible D and borderline animal level baseball IQ... yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom