• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official 2011 MLB Thread v.2: The Mets are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
pitching staff, quit sucking

edit: get them on, get them over, get them out. atlanta braves baseball

carlos

All star break killed the starting rotation...

btw, runner on third, no outs - pop out, K, fly out
-atlanta braves baseball

(sorry windu)

verbum

Man on third, no one out. The number 2,3,and 4 hitters can not get him in. I'm reading books until the NFL season starts.
One team is headed downhill and one team is headed uphill. The Braves will be very lucky to get a wildcard.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
verbum said:
Man on third, no one out. The number 2,3,and 4 hitters can not get him in. I'm reading books until the NFL season starts.
One team is headed downhill and one team is headed uphill. The Braves will be very lucky to get a wildcard.
WE"RE DOOMED! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

harSon

Banned
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Just need to rally those other Kordell Stewart lovers and you have a fanbase!

Pff, Kordel Stewart was Peyton Manning compared to the other QBs we had between Bradshaw and Ben.

eznark

Banned
Weird. I do not think I have ever seen the home plate ump over-ruled on a cacthers interference call. Laz Diaz is an incompetent twit.

Apparently Gomes was the Reds inspiration, they look atrocious tonight.

Sanjuro

harSon said:
Pff, Kordel Stewart was Peyton Manning compared to the other QBs we had between Bradshaw and Ben.
Better than Neil O'Donnell? I get the point, but I would never delude myself like your pals to believe he was great.

BigAT

How is it possible to have a 3.23 ERA and be 3-11?

*sees Mariner's lineup*

Oh.

Edit: C-Grand with quite the "blast".

sangreal

Macattk15 said:
Probably because at anything but a little league park it becomes a routine fly ball for the LF'er. Well a double at poopy Fenway also.

Wrong side of the field... The NYS cheapies are to the right

Malo

Banned
Macattk15 said:
Probably because at anything but a little league park it becomes a routine fly ball for the LF'er. Well a double at poopy Fenway also.
Yankee Stadium giveth and giveth.

Sanjuro

dmag1223 said:
Sorry that was a mistake post, didn't mean to sound like a jerk. my bad
It's alright. We got a ton of people from all over the states and beyond, this thread is free MLB.tv at times.

Jubs

marrec said:
As a Pirates fan I am amazed that someone can hit .200 and still have 18 hrs and 40 RBI.

Andruw Jones maybe. In 2007, he had a line of .222/.311/.413, but finished with 26 hr 94 rbi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom