• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Blazblue Tournament! XBL/PSN

forgrim

i'm still trying to contact ccrook for our fight. i need a time, like i said in my previous post, because my internet in my apartment is down and i have to go to a neighbor's place to play my match.

forgrim said:
i'm still trying to contact ccrook for our fight. i need a time, like i said in my previous post, because my internet in my apartment is down and i have to go to a neighbor's place to play my match.

that's dedication.

Something Relix should learn from.

Something to think about *whistles*

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Prototype-03 said:
that's dedication.

Something Relix should learn from.

Something to think about *whistles*

Oh really?

DQ'ed!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you Microsoft =(

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
10dtg0h.gif

28qurfc.gif

Get your matches done guys, yes, even Round 2 guys! Let's get this done before Labor Weekend!!!!

XBL Rummy Bunnz vs Ayo Jube
Winner: Rummy Bunnz

Match 1: 3 - 0 Rummy
Match 2: 1 - 3 Ayo Jube
Match 3: 3 - 0 Rummy

GGs! SO sorry it took so long to to get done. I promise that won't be a problem next round!

DunpealD

Prototype-03 said:
akachan comes into the chat pretty often... Deadline is Labor Day weekend which is 9/7

edit: forgrim/ccrook... get your match done!!

The question is when :p We're probably passing each other due to different timezones.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Ccrok and Forgrim can't you get the match done tonight? If not I'll DQ forgrim because he's the one having internet problems.

forgrim

sorry, i couldn't check the forums over the weekend cuz of said internet issues, but that's fine, you can dq me...i wasn't able to get into contact with ccrooks neways.

Grifter said:
rummy around? need to get our match in before I leave on business for the week.
Ah man. You leave yet? I can play anytime from 5pm to the wee hours of the morning EST. I sent a friend request on XBL. Lemme know when you're available.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Lyte Edge vs ZealousD
Winner: Lyte Edge
Match 1: 3-2 (so close!)
Match 2: 3-1

Soooooo rusty!

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Lyte Vs. ZealousD

Lyte Edge Wins, 2-0

I was Tager and Zealous was V-13. It was the battle of the rusty players, since both of us haven't been playing this. I think it made us kind of evenly-matched, but I'm still really surprised I won. Break down went 3-2, then 3-1. In the second match, Zealous set me up with this sick combo trap; I don't think I even touched him until I had 1/4th of my life left! o_O There were definitely some lucky wins some rounds; I was like "WTF?! That HIT?" And I'm sure Zealous felt the same way. :lol

100% certain that if Zealous hadn't been even a little bit less rusty, he would have destroyed me.

GG!

forgrim said:
sorry, i couldn't check the forums over the weekend cuz of said internet issues, but that's fine, you can dq me...i wasn't able to get into contact with ccrooks neways.

When you wanna play? Add me on psn (FindMyFarms)

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Remember guys, deadline for this Round is this coming Monday. Let's try and get this done ASAP please!

LowParry

Update: So I'm planning on buying a Slim next week some time. I can't say for sure though if Proto can wait, that'd be cool. But if it holds up people, you can kindly pass on me. Whichever works for you Relix.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Guys only one Round 2 match has been done? Seriously? The deadline for this round is this coming Monday, if not it's up the coin. About Ccrok... if you can get the PS3 by Wednesday I can give you some additional time, but more than that would hold up the tournament waaaay too much.

LowParry

Relix said:
Guys only one Round 2 match has been done? Seriously? The deadline for this round is this coming Monday, if not it's up the coin. About Ccrok... if you can get the PS3 by Wednesday I can give you some additional time, but more than that would hold up the tournament waaaay too much.

Yeah. I can't be for certain when I'll be able to get it. If y'all wanna skip me that's perfectly fine cause I don't want to hold up anything.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
CcrooK said:
Yeah. I can't be for certain when I'll be able to get it. If y'all wanna skip me that's perfectly fine cause I don't want to hold up anything.
Well just post here if you managed to get it or you are certain when you'll get it. I am all in for making arrangements... it's just that the last fights are taking so long I am getting frustrated =P

Teknopathetic said:
Dreavus is out at PAX, we've already talked and we'll get our match done when he gets back.

Alright.

Just give everyone extensions. I have a feeling this is going to be the one and only BB tournament on gaf. :(

dunpeal: tomorrow night will be good for me to play our match. send me a pm here or on PSN when you can play.

Ahh!

XBL Rummy Bunnz vs Grifter
Winner: Grifter

Match 1: 0 - 3 Grifter
Match 2: 3 - 1 Rummy
Match 3: 1 - 3 Grifter

(I think the second match was 3-1. Correct me if i'm wrong!)

GGs!

Dreavus

Teknopathetic: I'm back and ready to play! Still feeling like shit though... PAX had some sort of plague going around and I was unlucky enough to get it. :p

Just let me know when you want to play.

Top Bottom