• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD MEANS ALL ELECTION-RELATED STUFF GOES IN HERE, DUR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroyume

Banned
KEEP GOING!!!!!

t1_monkey_ap.jpg

Pimpwerx

Kerry better hurry quick and repeal those tax cuts, b/c Bush might be kicking his ass by 9. :lol Still no suprises yet. PEACE.

shuri

Banned
As a canadian, i wish to assure the americans that Canadians troops will be made available this time in case if the election gets all messed up. We sorted Haiti and several 3rd world countries' elections in the past.

:D

Keio

For a Finer World
The KY senator race is getting tighter. Bunning now at 49,5... Go Mongiardo!

Oh, and GO KERRY!

Brannon

Mason said:
America is going to shit TONIGHT, right in front of our eyes. This is wonderful.

America the Backwards is what it is. At least Kerry being ahead puts a good light on the future of the country.

shuri said:
As a canadian, i wish to assure the americans that Canadians troops will be made available this time in case if the election gets all messed up. We sorted Haiti and several 3rd world countries' elections in the past.

:D

:lol

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Kerry just took the lead on CNN w/ Illinois.
WHAT A GOAL!
(Since there's an NHL lockout, I'm gonna pretend that this election is a hockey game)

Socreges

Banned
Sal Paradise Jr said:
Obama up 82-16 against Keyes

:lol
I've seen a little bit of Keyes over the past several months. What a terrible, terrible person. Obama, in stark contrast, is my favourite American politican, for what little I know.

Socreges said:
I've seen a little bit of Keyes over the past several months. What a terrible, terrible person. Obama, in stark contrast, is my favourite American politican, for what little I know.

If only you lived in Illinois to witness the debates between those 2. Gold.

Diablos

Wow, some places here in Pittsburgh have people waiting in line for another FIVE HOURS, I've heard the same about Ohio. The polls are permitted to stay open. This is going to be a long night.

Fatalah

Foxnews.com hasn't even updated its results to show the Kerry lead! WHAT THE FUCK!

Everybody should be listening to Air America radio for peace of mind!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
mattx5 said:
So is New York definitely Kerry's? And what about California?
Their votes aren't in yet, but yeah, they're both definitely Kerry's.

And no, so far there are no upsets in the Presidential race. The closest thing to it is the fact that they were able to call New Jersey for Kerry so quickly, as many polls had suggested that Jersey might have been in play. Of course, us New Jerseyans knew that Kerry had this state locked up, but I guess it's a little surprise to others out there.

Diablos said:
Wow, some places here in Pittsburgh have people waiting in line for another FIVE HOURS, I've heard the same about Ohio. The polls are permitted to stay open. This is going to be a long night.

I go to Pitt, and I just waited about 2 hours in line. I voted in the lobby of the freshman dorms and there were a ton of people there.

Sal Paradise Jr said:
If only you lived in Illinois to witness the debates between those 2. Gold.

Wait wait wait.. there was a debate between these two? I live in Illinois and I missed this?? I demand a repeat. That said, glad to hear he won it officially even though there was no chance in hell he would loose. Cool to say I voted for the guy before he ran for President.

Iceman

Fatalah said:
Foxnews.com hasn't even updated its results to show the Kerry lead! WHAT THE FUCK!

or for that extra little motivation to kill themselves.. either or.

And what's gold about an obama vs Keyes debate (I'm assuming you mean that obama owned keyes or some ridiculous thing).. I've never seen Keyes defeated in a debate and I've seen him several times. I will claim this time and time again, Alan Keyes is one of the most intelligent people I've ever seen.

Fatalah said:

If you have Sirius radio, I suggest Young Turks on TalkLeft.. damn good stuff. (I pimp them alot, but no one has Sirius.. =-() But hey, in a pinch Air America will do fine.

Brannon

President John Kerry.

The thought of being able to say that out loud and mean it gives me a political hard-on. Now all I have to say is that he better not be worse than Bush. I don't see Democrat or Republican; all I see is competence and if he fucks it up I'll rally against him as if he were Bush.

I'm pretty comfortable in the fact that THAT level of fuckery is impossible to achieve again or surpass so...

GO KERRY WIN THIS SHIT TAKE THAT BUSTA DOWN HOMIE.

Keio

For a Finer World
Ohio has counted less than 100 000 votes so no final results at all.

Mongiardo now up by 51,4% versus Bunning 48,6%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom