• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD MEANS ALL ELECTION-RELATED STUFF GOES IN HERE, DUR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Yeah, Reps cleaned house in central FL. Dade, Broward and Palm Beach haven't weighed in. Broward is democrat, Dade is what matters. Palm Beach should be Dem, let's see how Dade goes. Those Reps have pandered to the Cubans forever, so they'll be voting heavy for Bush. PEACE.

This is going to come down to Ohio. I think Florida is going to Bush...probably be theft...but whatever.

Whoever wins Ohio wins. I can only hope Hoeffel and Fingerhut come through too but Fingerhut isn't keeping up with Kerry.

Hopefully Rather will eat his words and VA will flip to Kerry. Hope Bowles can keep NC Blue too in the senate. Ugh.

impirius

Oklahoma Senate race called for Coburn, a Republican.

SC Senate race now too close to call... SC called for Bush, currently 56%-43% in line with my prediction ;)

CNN just gave Virginia and South Carolina to Bush.

South Carolina was actually a lot closer than I thought. Now I feel like my vote actually counted.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Latest Cnn.com update
Bush 87
Kerry 77

Never in my voter lifetime have I been this interested in a presidential race.

DJ_Tet

Banned
Hitokage said:
Mecklenburg County uses push-button voting. Toggle selections, then hit the big red encased button to cast.

I remember those as a child, and used them a couple of times as an adult. Here in Wake County we had the arrow paper ballots as well. I heard (not necessarily about the specific machines used in MC) that the big iron boxes cannot be recounted. Have you any more information about that Hito?

Oh yeah...

NC

+1 Bush/Cheney
+1 Ballentine (Governor)
+1 Richard Burr (Senate)

Vgamer

New hampshire is leaning towards Kerry right now which would be a switch form 4 years ago. I agree though I think it all will come down to Ohio becuase even if Kerry wins NH and Bush wins every state he had last time Bush still wins.

DarienA

Jesus that Yahoo front page says 102-77Bush. Kerry... come on dammit!

DarienA

All the Southern States went Bush.... oh it's REALLY hard not to make a southern folk IQ related generalization right now...

Bush down to 52-47 with 10% in NC, it's not over for that state.

People are still waiting to cast ballots in Florida, in areas like Coral Gables. Some are being told to wait another 2 hours. This is gonna be a loooooong night.

Get in your jammy's boys.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Sal Paradise Jr said:
NC is at 7% w/ Bush up 53-47... that's enough to give him the state? Jesus, i'd wait on that. Hardly a clear victory.

I don't know exactly what the networks do but they don't just go by the votes that come in. It is that, plus exit polls, plus whatever else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom