• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OFFICIAL ELECTION THREAD MEANS ALL ELECTION-RELATED STUFF GOES IN HERE, DUR

Status
Not open for further replies.

belgurdo

Banned
DarienA said:
:( <sigh> oh well at least regardless of who is Pres tomorrow I'll still have my family, my job and my videogames.

story.vert.cheney.ap.jpg

"you just keep believeing that, son"

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Mr. Lemming said:
I have a strong urge to play Risk right now.
Heh, a single game of that just might keep you busy and distracted for the next four years.

Chony

Well I guess it's over. Now I should get to studying for my Shakespeare midterm tommorow.

"Oh thou invisible spirit of wine, if thou hast no name to be known by, let us call thee devil."

ManaByte

Phoenix said:
I don't know why people keep saying that - she is a weak offering for presidential office.

But can you just imagine how fun it'll be with Bill Clinton as the First Gentleman?

beto

Simian. Sexual. Servitude.
I'm soo depressed it's not even funny, I feel like complete crap right now. Today is my birthday. Weeeee.

I'm supposed to be studying but I have to say this:
I love NBC's Ice Map :lol
Anyway all up to Ohio-> 4 more years of Bush

*waits for riots* :lol

vitaflo

From what I hear in Ohio, people are still voting there (still in lines). Can anyone confirm? That has to bode well for Kerry.

robochimp

vitaflo said:
From what I hear in Ohio, people are still voting there (still in lines). Can anyone confirm? That has to bode well for Kerry.

On NBC they just said that people are still waiting in lines to vote

nathkenn

Borg Artiste
beto said:
I'm soo depressed it's not even funny, I feel like complete crap right now. Today is my birthday. Weeeee.

yeah, and my car wont start either, america is dead to me, fuck you
you can all rot in your hell

The battle in Ohio is playing out like the Skins/Packers game... just when you think they're going to win it... BAM... The flag's down and it's an upset...

Mark my words.

*Noel Coward Parody

Kettch

Kerry can lose Ohio and still tie (though that would mean a Bush win anyway). He just needs to pick up 10,000 votes in New Mexico and whatever he needs for that last Maine vote. He's leading everywhere else that he needs to be.

Phoenix

I'm surprised that people are calling some of these races that are still very close without enough precincts reporting in (Ohio).

cvxfreak

Ohio
2004-11-03 05:06:24 GMT (i) = incumbent = winner = runoff
President
Bush Kerry
2,091,314 51.21% ------------ 1,972,148 48.29%

OH SNAP

Mason

Randam_Hajile said:
Seriously, I saw that shit earlier.

It's not that I didn't see it hours ago, it's just that I now saw individual voting stats for each state and they were overwhelmingly against gay marriage. Pretty sad.

Mason said:
It's not that I didn't see it hours ago, it's just that I now saw individual voting stats for each state and they were overwhelmingly against gay marriage. Pretty sad.
Sorry, I meant that seriously, I saw earlier and totally agree with you.

FightyF

Banned
Just as in Canada...Americans have to vote for the lesser of 2 Evils...

...which means whatever you'll get will still end up being Evil. :p

Socreges

Banned
Chesapeake Silt said:
Paper provisional ballots are the new hanging chads.
:lol Someone please tell me what "hanging chads" are. I've laughed too many times at the jokes without knowing what they mean.

Shazapp

God damn it...I live in Ohio. I voted for Kerry. All my friends voted for Kerry. God damn it. We did our part! Win, you bastard! Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom