• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fifa 11 [Xbox 360] Old Timers League

k0ji-wd

how many are going to get relegated from this league? i can see people not wanting to play in a 'lesser' league unless it's new recruits who have to 'prove' themselves.

You could do a English Championship/League 1 combo for the two leagues, that'd be pretty realistic and the teams are mostly quite even.

sneaky77

k0ji-wd said:
how many are going to get relegated from this league? i can see people not wanting to play in a 'lesser' league unless it's new recruits who have to 'prove' themselves.

You could do a English Championship/League 1 combo for the two leagues, that'd be pretty realistic and the teams are mostly quite even.

well it would be like 6 teams in the top division and 7 in the bottom, last 2/top 2 get relegate promoted, I don't really care, I am good with just doing the world cup thing, and then starting another league with another set of teams.

sneaky77

I think next we will do an international tournament, I will not provide a list of teams, so Andres can breathe now.. :lol
The draft order will be determined by the standings in the league, bottom picks first. If any of you know any new guys that would be committed and play their matches, that would be ok too.

The control settings is going to be like it is now, or maybe we will set it to force semi.. although I like having some stuff in manual.

Will be teams 4* MAX! You can pick lesser teams if you want, but nothing over 4*. any team from the international list.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
sneaky77 said:
I think next we will do an international tournament, I will not provide a list of teams, so Andres can breathe now.. :lol

:lol

Good, I can exhale. I'm going to lose the rest of my games by huge margins just to pick high in the draft. j/k

Tf53

AndresON777 said:
yeah right dinamo moscu should be like 3.5 stars, easily. I beat your ass last year with villareal.

ha
It's comforting to know that you'll always have yesterday's achievements to sooth you to sleep, no matter how hard you get knocked down. ;)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Tf53 said:
It's comforting to know that you'll always have yesterday's achievements to sooth you to sleep, no matter how hard you get knocked down. ;)

we'll see next time we play tough guy. I tell you what son it'll be more than your daughter crying in the background.

Tf53

AndresON777 said:
we'll see next time we play tough guy. I tell you what son it'll be more than your daughter crying in the background.

What a relief. I thought you were going to claim she's your daughter. :D

He has one, but is cheap. I know that this means I should have priority, but I'm too nice, and usually have other things to do.

Good Game k0ji-wd. That lag was terrible, and it ruined my build-up quite often. It definitely ruined your too, and my defense got highlighted as the weak spot yet again. I couldn't jam B hard enough during that barrage you put on me earlier.

k0ji-wd

i really wished u would've scored that shot from almost the half way line :lol

i was like 'catch it keeper, catch. . .it, CATCH it, CATCH IT!!!!!!'

Tf53

Strikevillain, you around? I just woke up by chance (it's 4am, lol), and if you're around, we could just play our game now.

Cardigan

Sneaky, Astro, and smokingbarrelX, when do you guys want to play?
Unforunately, I'm only going to be available Tonight-Friday because I'm going home for Thanksgiving break on Saturday morning.

sneaky77

jeffpm said:
Sneaky, Astro, and smokingbarrelX, when do you guys want to play?
Unforunately, I'm only going to be available Tonight-Friday because I'm going home for Thanksgiving break on Saturday morning.

im on right now

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Animals, Shall, and koji I'm usually on cod now but ill send y'all FRs

damn posting on gaf from this phone is tuff. shoud prolly ditch opera.

Top Bottom