• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fifa 11 [Xbox 360] Old Timers League

ATF487

Magicked said:
No worries. I never got your message and ended up going out anyway. We can play on Sunday if you want.

I wish we could watch other matches so we could all tune in to the playoffs.

Yeah sunday is good, anytime after the Pats game

Magicked

River Plate (Magicked) 0 - 2 FC Kobenhavn (ATF487)

- Nordstrand 23' - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/49674846
- Nordstrand 51' - http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/49675288

GG man. I played a lot better this time. I had 8 shots with 4 on target (compared to 4 and 2 for ATF), 54% possession, but obviously I didn't make that count. I switched my formation and it seems to have worked a lot better for me during general play.

Had this gone in at the 13th minute, the game may have gone differently.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/49674021

I'm glad this season's over. Time for a new team. :D

ATF487

Yeah that was a good game, we had almost polar opposite styles which made it interesting. I think that almost every opponent I've played has hit the post, I get so lucky :lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Magicked said:
I'm glad this season's over. Time for a new team. :D

seriously dude. We usually do pretty good but we both finished at the bottom of the table =(

----AA thanks for letting me know who that chick was. Anyway ever since hermione turned 18 I dont find her as attractive any more. It's weird

k0ji-wd

1899 Hoffenheim (k0ji-wd) 3 vs. 0 AEK Athens (Slizz)

Goalsorers
:

D.Ba
D.Ba
Gustavo

(Just wait till the end of season highlights for the goals)

Slizz

k0ji-wd said:
1899 Hoffenheim (k0ji-wd) 3 vs. 0 AEK Athens (Slizz)

Goalsorers
:

D.Ba
D.Ba
Gustavo

(Just wait till the end of season highlights for the goals)
GG

Game was a bit ridiculous in the beginning ball ping-ponging off everyone. I couldn't really get any momentum and that goal from outside the box at the end of the half killed me. Then the 50/50 ball that barely made it through the goal buried me.

I made this if we're going to do a World Cup.

jcO5Q2.PNG

Edit: Who is going to take the New Zealand challenge? :lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Awesome Animals said:
I don't think their team is that bad. Certainly as strong as the United States.

The U.S. is good? j/k lol. I think the us is much better tbh. Especially at the goalie and midfield positions.

---damn, one of our customers was shot and killed at a gamestop like 2 weeks ago. He had just made a payment like 3 weeks before. fucked up, wish I could have a back to the future moment to warn him. How bizarre

http://www.ajc.com/news/third-arrest-in-fatal-737493.html

ATF487

Tf53 said:
ATF, I might be able to play around noon EST, maybe 1pm. Are you around?

I was at school :(

Don't have any obligations for the next two days though, so just give me a heads up when you wanna play

Tf53

ATF487 said:
I was at school :(

Don't have any obligations for the next two days though, so just give me a heads up when you wanna play
How about midnight EST?

Edit: I'll wake up at 6.45 either way. If you're around, we can do this!

sneaky77

Botafogo 0 Boca Juniors 3

Riquelme
Viatri
Palermo

i tried to save the first goal cause it was a nice shot, but for some reason it wouldnt let me

Tf53

Dinamo Moscow (Tf53) - FC København (ATF487) 0 - 0

GG, ATF. Really not a lot of chances to score for either of us.

Slizz

ATF487 said:
good games slizz, although you almost always predicted which way i was going to pass it. gotta be less predictable!
Sorry for the d/c my internet only when I played you yesterday was choppy and laggy.

Slizz

Is Shoplifter still in the league? He is my last game. Lets end the season already get the playoffs going so I can get a new team.

Tf53

Slizz said:
Is Shoplifter still in the league? He is my last game. Lets end the season already get the playoffs going so I can get a new team.
If we DQ shoplifter, we'll have teams at 27, 26 and 23 points and two teams (Boca Juniors and Köln) at 21 points.

If we don't DQ shoplifter, he can also reach 21 points (with 5 wins, which I don't really see him doing with the schedule he's facing, no offense).

What I suggest is that myself, Koji and Slizz move on to the playoffs, while jeffpm and striKeVillain! play a wild card game for the fourth spot.

The pairing would be:

Dinamo Moscow (Tf53) - Boca Juniors (striKeVillain!) / FC Köln (jeffpm)
Hoffenheim (k0ji-wd) - AEK Athens (Slizz)

Does this sound fair to you guys?

Slizz

Tf53 said:
If we DQ shoplifter, we'll have teams at 27, 26 and 23 points and two teams (Boca Juniors and Köln) at 21 points.

If we don't DQ shoplifter, he can also reach 21 points (with 5 wins, which I don't really see him doing with the schedule he's facing, no offense).

What I suggest is that myself, Koji and Slizz move on to the playoffs, while jeffpm and striKeVillain! play a wild card game for the fourth spot.

The pairing would be:

Sounds good to me.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
i didn't even know there was a playoffs :lol

guess that's what happens when you miss a week. not that it would be of any relevance to me of course

Tf53

AstroLad said:
i didn't even know there was a playoffs :lol

guess that's what happens when you miss a week. not that it would be of any relevance to me of course
You only missed out by a win, assuming that you win your remaining games. :)

Magicked

Tf53 said:

The pairing would be:

I object! I can't win this way!

ATF487

I wanna be in the playoffs :(

Does Koln have another game to play? 'cause I think I have 5 points (win, draw, draw) in my past 3 games and I'd edge him, but I would have one more game played

sneaky77

Tf53 said:

The pairing would be:

I am ok with this, I will set up the scheduling. Thanks for coming up with it I was too busy smacking down tse at table tennis.
Shoplifter had a baby.. so hopefully he will come in here and say if he wants to play the WC

Top Bottom