• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fifa 11 [Xbox 360] Old Timers League

Tf53

Slizz said:
Are we done yet?
Nah, the other semifinal is scheduled for midnight tonight. I think we can get the final done over the weekend, so if someone wants to start setting up the next league, I'm all for it.

ATF487

sneaky77 said:
I'll set up the drafting order and we will begin later tonight / tomorrow morning

awesome, I'm in if I haven't mentioned it already. Been trying to find a decent team to play with

sneaky77

ATF487 said:
awesome, I'm in if I haven't mentioned it already. Been trying to find a decent team to play with

man up
i5W3S.gif

ATF487

Will probably do that, trying to find a good formation. Thinking a 4-3-1-2 with Cahill playing the Gerrard role with maybe Kewell and McDonald up top, but then the midfield sort of sucks. SO MANY THINGS TO CONSIDER

Tf53

Dinamo Moscow - Köln 0 - 1

9' Yalcin

Disciplined defense, Jeff. Well played. I had my chance after 5 minutes but tried to get too cute with it. Probably should've equalized, but wasn't straightforward enough. Oh well, at least there's the WC. I'll take Finland, if anyone doesn't object.

Cardigan

Tf53 said:
Dinamo Moscow - Köln 0 - 1

9' Yalcin

Disciplined defense, Jeff. Well played. I had my chance after 5 minutes but tried to get too cute with it. Probably should've equalized, but wasn't straightforward enough. Oh well, at least there's the WC. I'll take Finland, if anyone doesn't object.
GG Tf53 and well played to you as well. You definitely had a couple of chances to equalize, but I got lucky with rebounds and such. I used a different formation because I knew I needed to have a strong defense to survive.

Cardigan

GG Koji, that D. Ba sure has a mean forehead.
I don't really have anything else to say except that I was completely dominated.:lol

k0ji-wd

2zpqxjt.jpg

29lz5td.jpg

epic end of season video coming in a few days, with a total of 145 goals uploaded, good work guys! now let me sort through all this shit :D

AndresON777

shooting blanks
handicap koji with a 1 star team. lol he'll probably still win.

btw I was watching espn and when they were saying cutter I had no idea they were talking about Qatar. I thought it was kuh TAR. Must be the espanol in my head.

Damn I need to go home and try these teams out.

edit: ****** SNU's nifty work

AndresON777

shooting blanks
EA are such douchebags, seriously. It's like they intentionally leave out teams that people like. Ivory Coast and Ghana should definitely be in the game. And obviously I'd like Colombia in there.

Cameroon has some players dude you may want to get them.

Magicked

AndresON777 said:
EA are such douchebags, seriously. It's like they intentionally leave out teams that people like. Ivory Coast and Ghana should definitely be in the game. And obviously I'd like Colombia in there.

Cameroon has some players dude you may want to get them.

Was thinking about Cameroon myself. There are several teams I would play though.

Hopefully we can delay the selection enough so I can go home and try a couple games with a few of these teams. :D

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah I want to go home and try the teams out. I havnt played fifa probably since before thanksgiving week. I've been doing nothing but kinect sports table tennis, a little blops and dead rising 2.

I'm not sure who im gonna pick. A good set of teams no doubt. We gotta do our research cos you and me got some scrub ass teams last time man.

edit: damn didnt realize sweden was on there...

Slizz

There are like 5 potential teams I'm totally OK playing with, which means it should be a fun tourney given that hopefully everyone gets a team they like.

Top Bottom