• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fifa 11 [Xbox 360] Old Timers League

Slizz

I'm done with my group matches with only 4 pts. Dunno if thats going to be enough but I have no clue since the only matches played in my group involved me :lol

Slizz

striKeVillain! said:
Yeah, I kept playing and scored a goal in like the 88th minute. Weird game but you take the win.

Wierd I had paused it at one point and it was 88:55 and Carew was behind your line with the ball onsides then you got it back and cleared it out of bounds then froze.

Slizz

Magicked said:
Belgium 1 - 1 Ecuador

- Caicedo 45'
- Lukaku 49'

Gah, not sure if this will put me through. GG younghov.

Best thing we can hope for is a tie between younghov and Strike lol. But if Strike wins I think your off to the next rd due to scoring more goals.

ijm72

GG magicked I got kind of lucky because you were dominating possession in the 2nd half. I need to learn to stop playing it out of the back when using shitty teams. It cost me a goal and almost cost me another. Oh well if I beat Strike I think I am in. When do you want to play Strike?

ijm72 said:
GG magicked I got kind of lucky because you were dominating possession in the 2nd half. I need to learn to stop playing it out of the back when using shitty teams. It cost me a goal and almost cost me another. Oh well if I beat Strike I think I am in. When do you want to play Strike?
Watching The Wire right now. Will be on ~11.15p ET.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
striKeVillain! said:
Ecuador - 2 @ USA - 1

Scorers:
15' R. Findley
17' C. Benitez
84' F. Caicedo

Oh well, at least I know what it's like to be USA at a WC.
but you didn't lose to ghana!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Tf53 said:
Finland Czech it out!

Czech (Andres) - Finland (Tf53) 2 - 3
Shots 8 - 3
On target 4 - 2

32' Plasil
38' Forssell (best finishing in the match :lol )
40' Necid (BS PEN)
60' Eremenko (replay's a bit buggy)
78' Johansson

Andres might want to work on his finishing.
68'
82'

Damn I had an own goal? fuck, you should've woken up earlier I would've had a better chance!

Fuck semi controls, back to Barcelona.

sad_face-853.png

I wish I hadnt been so lazy I was going to do a 4-4-1-1 formation if I got a lead. shucks

Tf53

AndresON777 said:
Damn I had an own goal? fuck, you should've woken up earlier I would've had a better chance!

Fuck semi controls, back to Barcelona.

sad_face-853.png

I wish I hadnt been so lazy I was going to do a 4-4-1-1 formation if I got a lead. shucks
Excuses, excuses, excuses...

ATF487

16' Kewell (AUS)
56' Kennedy (AUS)

oops

Well done ATF, but those were the most defensive tactics i've even seen in a FIFA game, man, frustrating to say the least. I've never seen 9 opposing players defending in a box before, ridiculous anti football. 2 counter attack goals and 3 1 on 1s and Korea can't finish one.

But please use those same tactics against Denmark :lol

That's the beauty of the 4-1-4-1, really. Negative for a large portion of the time but solid on the counter attack. I like playing it because Kennedy is such a large target to aim for, usually he can hold up play until I can get the wingers up

I figured that you'd kill me like you did with Hoffenheim so I had to prepare :lol

k0ji-wd

Korea Republic (k0ji-wd) 0 vs 2 Australia (ATF360)

Goalscorers:
Kewell
Kennedy

Well done ATF, but those were the most defensive tactics i've even seen in a FIFA game, man, frustrating to say the least. I've never seen 9 opposing players defending in a box before, ridiculous anti football. 2 counter attack goals and 3 1 on 1s and Korea can't finish one.

But please use those same tactics against Denmark :lol

Slizz

ATF487 said:
played some games, slizz smoked me in almost every one. I need to learn how to use the right stick :(
Bah, everybody in this league has gotten leagues better at defending my 2 right stick moves lol. I really had a my lob lead pass on point in our games.

sneaky77

Switzerland 1 Mexico 1

I def feel like I should have scored more goals, but Ragnar's practice as any is paying off big time lol.
Also those players being 3 feet taller than all my players didn't help much :lol

ATF487

Denmark/ShogunPain

Couldn't add your gamertag for some reason, so add mine. I don't have another final until the 20th so I have nothing but time

AndresON777

shooting blanks
ATF487 said:
Denmark/ShogunPain

Couldn't add your gamertag for some reason, so add mine. I don't have another final until the 20th so I have nothing but time

Is that 4-1-4-1 formation of yours custom? If so could you please put it on shared tactics so I can copy it?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
k0ji-wd said:
ur already enough of a bitch ass andres! :lol

fuck that you always score with those bs crosses and then a header. same shit every time like you got it memorized. I at least try the joga bonito son!

k0ji-wd

AndresON777 said:
fuck that you always score with those bs crosses and then a header. same shit every time like you got it memorized. I at least try the joga bonito son!

*fake shot cut back*

motherfucker

AndresON777

shooting blanks
k0ji-wd said:
*fake shot cut back*

motherfucker

:lol

edit- it's funny how many hate messages i get on live. shit like 'you're shit', 'fucking garbage', 'do another move bitch'.

it's especially worse because i use barcelona. i like the 5 star skill guys cos they can do the back away, back away x button move which is beastly. messi can also do the fake rabona which is better then the fake shot to cut back.

--damn just checked you tube there's a few new skill moves for this year.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Magicked said:
CL would be fun. I'm going to get owned though. :lol

hell i've been shit all season. i dont play the game much now since all these damn games have come out. kinect sports is really my favorite game now and its followed closely by assassins creed brotherhood.

love some ass creed bro online.

Top Bottom