• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fifa 11 [Xbox 360] Old Timers League

AndresON777

shooting blanks
niiiiiiice. ok I get to play tf, astro and viz. sup y'all when you want to boogie.

group of death, shouldn't have. owned sneaky at table tennis...

sneaky77

AndresON777 said:
niiiiiiice. ok I get to play tf, astro and viz. sup y'all when you want to boogie.

group of death, shouldn't have. owned sneaky at table tennis...

lol.. other than the top seed of each group I didn't even look at who had what team

sneaky77

IPL+2010+inaguration.jpg

Cardigan

K, looks like I'm playing Awesome Animals, Sneaky, and Menelaus. It's finals week for me in college right now, but I'm basically done and will be generally available between now and the 19th. Let me know when you guys wanna play!

sneaky77

All the rules are in the OP but here they go.

7 min halfs
normal speed
set the controls to semi that way there is no confussion.
passing assistance off.

Home team is responsible for posting the scores in the thread.
Format
teams in bold
score
scorers.

and upload some goal highlights for Koji to work his magic. if he wants to.

AndresON777 said:
Czech Republic 2 Scotland 1

goal 1 by Viz http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/54401256

goal 2 by mua http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/54401462

goal 3 by the arsenal messiah http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/54401739

ggs bro, big hug

edit---was a good game you dominated for like 70 minutes but i got lucky, bro hug!

Nah i didnt dominate, ur giving me too much credit. It was a sloppy game, you capitalized on chances and I didn't. Good shit, tried to get in your head a little before the game with the messages, looks like it backfired :lol

Tf53

AstroLad said:
tf? :/

how do settings work just same as last time? pass assistance off everything set to semi (or if auto/manual only can be either)? don't think all the new people know necessarily
Hey, I'm working with Finland here. :lol

As before, I'm available around midnight and between 2pm and 4pm EST.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
TheVisualizer said:
Nah i didnt dominate, ur giving me too much credit. It was a sloppy game, you capitalized on chances and I didn't. Good shit, tried to get in your head a little before the game with the messages, looks like it backfired :lol

youre from philly i'd be disappointed if you didnt talk smack. gg though it was hard fought. you play defense well which is frustrating for me since i only play offense

To jeffpm, sneaky77, and Menelaus:

I should be on today between 1:45 and 5:00 if any of you are available. Tonight I don't know how late I shall be getting back from campus. Last week of classes with next week being Finals means I am very busy. But we shouldn't have any problems :)

sneaky77

Awesome Animals said:

I should be on today between 1:45 and 5:00 if any of you are available. Tonight I don't know how late I shall be getting back from campus. Last week of classes with next week being Finals means I am very busy. But we shouldn't have any problems :)

yeah I am during finals too so I may be on for a bit tonight but probably will be playing clubs, will be wide open tomorrow night, and next week

When putting the results up, can you guys put the group as well.

Cardigan

Awesome Animals said:

I might be able to get on before 5. I have a meeting at 3, so it if it's done before 5 I should be good.

Tf53

Finland (Tf53) - Ireland (Astro) 0 - 0
Shots on target 1 - 0

Sorry I was a bit late, apparently the sight of snow has stopped every form of public transport in Finland (yeah, snow in Finland during wintertime, who'd-a thunk it?).

Tf53

There was a hint of lag, which meant that any finesse passing was out of the question. I swear to God Astro fouled me at least twice as I was going through against the keeper, but the ref had swallowed his whistle.

Cardigan

Greece (jeffpm) - Cameroon (Awesome Animals) 0 - 1
CAM: Eto'o 11'

I'm not sure how I'm going to go about scoring with Greece..I'm definitely going to have to change my playstyle.
GG Awesome Animals.

Cardigan

AndresON777 said:
yeah I played with greece to try them out and they were awful. So slow up front.
Yeah...I should have tested them out before I picked them. I (stupidly) just looked at their numbers, remembered that they won Euro 2004, and chose them.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
jeffpm said:
Yeah...I should have tested them out before I picked them. I (stupidly) just looked at their numbers, remembered that they won Euro 2004, and chose them.

lol I did that last time when I picked America. I tried all the 3.5 star and above teams this time to see which one felt best.

Rosicky is nasty in the game, havn't seen him play irl in years so I dont know how accurate that is. My group is tough though, wish I had Magicked to get some points off of.

j/k

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
AndresON777 said:
lol I did that last time when I picked America. I tried all the 3.5 star and above teams this time to see which one felt best.

Rosicky is nasty in the game, havn't seen him play irl in years so I dont know how accurate that is. My group is tough though, wish I had Magicked to get some points off of.

j/k
andres you wanna play?

Tf53

Yo Vis, can we postpone our game? Tomorrow's probably my only chance of sleeping in this week. If I happen to wake up at or around 7am (midnight EST), I'll hop online to see if you're still around, but I'm not gonna set my alarm clock.

Tf53 said:
Yo Vis, can we postpone our game? Tomorrow's probably my only chance of sleeping in this week. If I happen to wake up at or around 7am (midnight EST), I'll hop online to see if you're still around, but I'm not gonna set my alarm clock.

yeah no prob, my schedule is free right now since I'm out of work, whatever time works best for you man, just let me know or msg me if you see me online

good game astro, another shitty loss for me, I cant wait to get my game with Tf53 over with and be done with this, theres a reason I stopped playing 1v1 online...

Top Bottom