• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fifa 11 [Xbox 360] Old Timers League

sneaky77

jeffpm said:
My stats got messed up, too. I've played 4 - 1 win, 2 draws, and 1 loss. I should have 5 GF and 5 GA.

I think I entered that on dinamo's line when I was doing it :lol sorry will fix it.

Oh really? Sorry I didn't check the OP. I figured it would be Sunday, and I was worried I was going to need to forfeit. Alright LIvewire, you and I sometime between Sunday night and Wednesday.

Thanks for the info Sneaky77!

ATF487

LiveWire said:
Yea sorry my friends dragged me out to the bar last night and it ended up being pretty epic. I'm around all day today (stayed home from work due to the hangover, lol), and Saturday morning until about 11AM Eastern.

hmm might be able to get in a game before 11, but otherwise it may have to be sunday or a day during the week

bad ass. beautiful goal.

<3

Tf53

AndresON777 said:
Strike what time do you want to play?

I should be back home by 4pm eastern
He ain't been around. Maybe we should play each other twice, once as our own team and once as Strike's team.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
hm maybe we need a sub there was a dude in the fifa thread posting about wanting to get in on a league so

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Tf53 said:
He ain't been around. Maybe we should play each other twice, once as our own team and once as Strike's team.

think id fare better against him but I'm up for it, lol

I think I've improved whilst sober

sneaky77

There is still time till Wednesday... make sure you pm him here and send him messages on live.. if the still does not at least reply by wednesday we will look to sub him.

Tf53

striKeVillain! said:
Sorry guys - I'll be down to get some games in today. Let's set something up.
I'm available after the Chargers game, if you're around. That or around 11pm EST until 1am EST.

Tf53

Dinamo Moscow (Tf53) - Boca Juniors (striKeVillain!) 4 - 1

12' Khokhlov (DIN)
20' Battaglia (BOC)
56' Kuranyi (DIN) (ASSIST OF THE YEAR)
81' Voronin (DIN)
90' Kuranyi (DIN)

Koji, have you grabbed all of the previous replays for the highlight reel? I have all the goals in my replay theater, but I'd have to overwrite the previous highlights to make room for all of them.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
the unstoppable offensive firepower of the Juggernaut that is TF53....ha

Strike I'm on now dude, can play all day except at 9pm during boardwalk empire

k0ji-wd

Tf53 said:
Dinamo Moscow (Tf53) - Boca Juniors (striKeVillain!) 4 - 1

12' Khokhlov (DIN)
20' Battaglia (BOC)
56' Kuranyi (DIN) (ASSIST OF THE YEAR)
81' Voronin (DIN)
90' Kuranyi (DIN)

Koji, have you grabbed all of the previous replays for the highlight reel? I have all the goals in my replay theater, but I'd have to overwrite the previous highlights to make room for all of them.
yep got every goal posted so far, feel free to upload!

LiveWire

Heading online now for those peeps that need to play me. I was home for all of like 2 hours this weekend, crazy times. :lol

ATF487

gg Livewire, terrible luck you had on that shot that hit the post, and my second goal was kind of bullshit

I really need to work on passing though

LiveWire

ATF487 said:
gg Livewire, terrible luck you had on that shot that hit the post, and my second goal was kind of bullshit

I really need to work on passing though

Yea, first shot beats the keeper easy, hits the post, rebound comes back to the other striker, HE hits the post, rebound goes to another of my forwards, he pops it over the bar. FML. :lol

sneaky77

LiveWire said:
Yea, first shot beats the keeper easy, hits the post, rebound comes back to the other striker, HE hits the post, rebound goes to another of my forwards, he pops it over the bar. FML. :lol

is nice.. you guys forgot the match report :lol

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Damn it's hard enough to score in this game when your striker doesn't go out on a bs straight red in the first half! (Hit O to cross the ball out of the box, game made me do and charged me with a slide tackle foul -- straight red.) The passing in this game is just . . . wow though. I'm still amazed. Any pass beyond the near man is basically a hail mary.

Game 6

PAOK (AstroLad) 0 America (AndresON777) 0

AndresON777

shooting blanks
ggs dude you got some big dudes on your team. the red card seemed like a glitch. thought you had me on that 1v1 but i got lucky.

sneaky77

There are still a couple matches to play from week 2, but the standings so far:

100px-Botafogo_sp_football.png

100px-Dinamo_moscow_logo.png

150px-Aek_emblem_2010.svg.png

160px-PAOK_emblem_2010.svg.png

150px-River_Plate_logo.png

the standings are very tight.. 1 team with 8 pts and the other 4 tied with 7

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
k0ji-wd said:
driving home atm will be on soon
Cool I actually have a new TV coming in at 8:30 eastern but I can probably play after (waiting on madden opponent but he's not responding).

GAME 4
America (AndresON777) 2 Boca Juniors (StriKeVillain) 1

America - 34' E. Esqueda
Boca Juniors - 45' M. Palermo
America - 75' V. Sanchez

Top Bottom