• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fifa 11 [Xbox 360] Old Timers League

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Week 3

FC Koln (jeffpm) 1 America (AndresON777) 0

Goal 32' Novakovic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qfw0wLlDgk

I was like Ole and got out of the way, damn. Good game though man you totally outplayed me and I couldn't convert on the couple of clear shots that I had.

----Sneaky, you upload the highlight after the game on your 360 to your ea sportsworld account. Then go to easportsworld.com. Go to your my player hub after signing in, then go to the media tab. Go to the video highlight you want to save, go to the download option under the video player.

It saves to your documents on the desktop, I think it's 'downloads' folder. Then go to your you tube account and upload it. Pretty sweet feature

Livewire, I will be on tomorrow night for sure. Today was hell for me, and I went out for a few drinks after my exam. I'll make sure we get our game in tomorrow if you can. Don't forget, the home team keeps the information, so make sure you're ready!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
damn dunno how we went from perfect to pure crap. let's try again some other day i'm sure we'll have several opportunities between now and deadline

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
k0ji-wd said:
yeah that was some badass lag, too bad i couldn't save that fk i scored :(
i was just glad i equalized so i could disconnect without feeling like a jerk :lol

working from home today so i should be free at various times

I'm checking periodically for Livewire on Xbox, but if someone sees him let him know I am ready for a game and an xbox msg will suffice say until midnightish

LiveWire

SmokingBarrelX said:
I'm checking periodically for Livewire on Xbox, but if someone sees him let him know I am ready for a game and an xbox msg will suffice say until midnightish

Hey I just got back home, you ready to go now?

Magicked

To my opponents this week:

I will possibly be available Thursday night, but no guarantees, but I will definitely be available from Sunday on. I might be online Wednesday, but I've been out of town recently and haven't played in a while, so I don't want to play my league matches until I get a chance to get back into it. :D

LiveWire

SmokingBarrelX said:
Good Game Livewire. But for future weeks, don't set the game settings to manual. Some of us use semi-assisted! :D

Oh I thought it defaulted to semi, sorry. My passing was pretty damn good for Manual then, holy crap! :lol

I had that great early chance, should've lobbed it in over the goalie when he came out. I need to start taking more shots outside the box...

ATF487

SmokingBarrelX said:
Good Game Livewire. But for future weeks, don't set the game settings to manual. Some of us use semi-assisted! :D

THAT'S WHY MY
OUR
PASSING WAS SO TERRIBLE!

I was yelling at my tv when I played Livewire, I usually play on semi passing with manual crossing :lol

Tf53

Week 6

Dinamo Moscow (Tf53) - 1. FC Köln (jeffpm) 3 - 0

6' Dujmovic
17' Voronin
90' Kuranyi

Good game, Jeff. If one of your post hits had gone in, it would've been a really tight game. Fortunately I managed to contain your crosses. How did the first goal go in? The game didn't save a replay for me.

Cardigan

Tf53 said:
Week 6

Dinamo Moscow (Tf53) - 1. FC Köln (jeffpm) 3 - 0

6' Dujmovic
17' Voronin
90' Kuranyi

Good game, Jeff. If one of your post hits had gone in, it would've been a really tight game. Fortunately I managed to contain your crosses. How did the first goal go in? The game didn't save a replay for me.
Good game. Yep, I came pretty close to scoring, but you really outclassed me. I believe for the first goal, you brought it down the side and then one of my defenders forgot to pick up the guy on the other wing, who you passed it to, and then scored.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
League's been fun. At least it's making me better when I play online with my cheap 5 star teams

---actually not doing too bad in the playoff hunt if tse, tF, astro and sneaky keep on dominating, assuming we do playoffs of course and at this point I would welcome them.

I'm already expecting to be relegated, but I should do better in Division two and get to the top, and now that I'm beginning to get used to the semi/manual mix I should get competitive. I haven't even played Tf53, k0ji-wd, or AstroLad yet.

::EDIT::

Are weeks five and six up?

sneaky77

SmokingBarrelX said:
I'm already expecting to be relegated, but I should do better in Division two and get to the top, and now that I'm beginning to get used to the semi/manual mix I should get competitive. I haven't even played Tf53, k0ji-wd, or AstroLad yet.

::EDIT::

Are weeks five and six up?

yeah, check the OP

sneaky77

AndresON777 said:
League's been fun. At least it's making me better when I play online with my cheap 5 star teams

---actually not doing too bad in the playoff hunt if tse, tF, astro and sneaky keep on dominating, assuming we do playoffs of course and at this point I would welcome them.

maybe you should stop being such a cheap slut online then lol.

lolol.

When I see Real Madrid, Chelsea, and Barcelona, I play as Manchester United or Hamburg. I can usually get the W, and by a few goals. That is the only time I use them though. I would love to play as Real Madrid or Barcelona occasionally, but because of the stigma attached, I never can.

And I'm checking the OP now!

ATF487, you are home against me and ShallNoiseUpon, you are visiting me. Sending friend requests to both of you now!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
sneaky77 said:
maybe you should stop being such a cheap slut online then lol.

Dude come on. If you could drive any car wouldn't you pick a ferrari? Or if you could pick any chick wouldn't you pick the pre-herpes, pre-pregnancy jessica alba?

haha

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
AndresON777 said:

Yeah I think sneaks said this will be a straight table, no playoffs. But we are tentatively planning to split this league into two divisions for the next go-round and have promotion/relegation and maybe even a Cup.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
AstroLad said:
Yeah I think sneaks said this will be a straight table, no playoffs. But we are tentatively planning to split this league into two divisions for the next go-round and have promotion/relegation and maybe even a Cup.

cool that sounds kind of better. I guess I'll just work hard not to get relegated

ATF487

SmokingBarrelX said:
ATF487, you are home against me and ShallNoiseUpon, you are visiting me. Sending friend requests to both of you now!

I can play later tonight or any evening, really

Tf53

Magicked said:
To my opponents this week:

I will possibly be available Thursday night, but no guarantees, but I will definitely be available from Sunday on. I might be online Wednesday, but I've been out of town recently and haven't played in a while, so I don't want to play my league matches until I get a chance to get back into it. :D
Will you be around tonight at 11pm EST? I'll wake up at 6am if you are.

Magicked

Tf53 said:
Will you be around tonight at 11pm EST? I'll wake up at 6am if you are.

Unfortunately, no. I have to get up really early Friday morning. :(

I'll be back Saturday evening, although I think I want to get back into the swing of playing this game before our match. I need to be at the top of my game if I want to be at the top of the table! :D

So maybe Sunday sometime?

Magicked

Do home and away games make a difference in this game? Just curious, because after this week I will have played 7 away games and 1 home. :lol

sneaky77

Magicked said:
Do home and away games make a difference in this game? Just curious, because after this week I will have played 7 away games and 1 home. :lol

schedule was done randomly so I have no idea.. first time listed is home, second team is away.. we can do a second leg if you guys want to.

Top Bottom