• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fifa 12 [Xbox 360] Inaugural Tournament

Slizz said:
Looks like I'll be the first to chose a non 4.5*:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/26/Anzhi_Makhachkala.png[IMG]

Get ready for Eto'o to beast on another levellllllll

[URL="http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/95605128"]http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/95605128[/URL][/QUOTE]

Ah, raising the mother-fucking bar. Looks like I may need to rethink my team.

Slizz

Awesome Animals said:
Ah, raising the mother-fucking bar. Looks like I may need to rethink my team.

It was them or Santos as my top 2 teams for this league, both good but both have glaring defensive weaknesses. I chose the Russian squad because there is height on the team.

Slizz said:
It was them or Santos as my top 2 teams for this league, both good but both have glaring defensive weaknesses. I chose the Russian squad because there is height on the team.

I'm glad you did then. Because Santos is one of the two teams on my mind.

Eric WK

I'll take Lyon.

Might be a good idea to correct the spelling of my username and tag to avoid confusion when trying to play matchs, sneaky. :p It's a 'c' not a 'k'.

losc-club.jpg

LOSC Lille Métropole

hazard-eden.jpg

Belges footballeur international Eden Hazard.

Slizz

Awesome Animals said:
I love playing with Benfica!
They were my fave team in FIFA 11 well 1a. Benfica 1b. Hamburg, but I have yet to play them in FIFA 12.

Also, played as your squad today to try it out because I got my ass kicked one match with them.... Nice squad, Hazard is really really good..... Will be interested seeing where he(Real life Hazard) lands up if he switches to a 'big club' this upcoming transfer window.

Slizz said:
They were my fave team in FIFA 11 well 1a. Benfica 1b. Hamburg, but I have yet to play them in FIFA 12.

Also, played as your squad today to try it out because I got my ass kicked one match with them.... Nice squad, Hazard is really really good..... Will be interested seeing where he(Real life Hazard) lands up if he switches to a 'big club' this upcoming transfer window.

Slizz..you and I play with the same teams...lol We should get a friendly going later.

sneaky77

So where this Harzard guy come from, I played a guy using Belgium the other day and all his goals were by that guy lol

sneaky77 said:
So where this Harzard guy come from, I played a guy using Belgium the other day and all his goals were by that guy lol

He plays for Lille, he is 19 years old, and a Belgian International (as you discovered). There were rumors of him going to Arsenal last summer, but now they are saying he could be headed to Liverpool. Regardless, he is an amazing player.

And in H2H I am playing as Lille vs Belgium now. :p

I forgot Belgium ahs Lukaku and Fellaini...damn

sneaky77

Awesome Animals said:
He plays for Lille, he is 19 years old, and a Belgian International (as you discovered). There were rumors of him going to Arsenal last summer, but now they are saying he could be headed to Liverpool. Regardless, he is an amazing player.

And in H2H I am playing as Lille vs Belgium now. :p

Yeah I played with someone using Lille today.. so I guess word is getting out.

Wow, Belgium is crazy good...Def going to be using them a bit.

Team I use:
  • Lille
  • Benfica
  • Aston Villa
  • Hamburg
  • Juventus
  • Napoli
  • PSG
  • Belgium (now, lol)
  • Santos

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
man that Anzhi Makhachkala team with Etoo in it has so many fast players >_<

Yo sneaky77,

I got a friend who would love to join the tourney but he doesn't have a neogaf account yet. Can he still get in on the action? I can provide all his info so people can get in contact with him(gamertag, yahoo im, email, whatever)

Aspiring

In the spirit of Australia's awesome display of world cup qualifiers and with our A league teams being 1-2 stars I am going to go Timmy Cahill on everyone's ass and pick Everton. Plus Fellaini's hair is just too awesome to pass up! So I pick Everton.

I can't wait for this to start. I need these games. H2H, Clubs, and FUT make me want to choke something sometimes. I need this to balance that out.

Slizz

Awesome Animals said:
I can't wait for this to start. I need these games. H2H, Clubs, and FUT make me want to choke something sometimes. I need this to balance that out.
2 more picks and then we're ready to rip.

FreeChicken

Neo Member
Awesome Animals said:

I am the same, was loving the new implementation of H2H but random people online have yet again gone out their way to make the experience as unenjoyable as they possibly could.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
I want to try a couple teams out before I settle (never used them before). Will be doing that at some point today. Do you absolutely have to wait for me to choose to get things moving? if so I can just flip a coin.

Does fifa not have some kind of online friends league are we just having friendlies and keeping our own table?

kaizoku said:
I want to try a couple teams out before I settle (never used them before). Will be doing that at some point today. Do you absolutely have to wait for me to choose to get things moving? if so I can just flip a coin.

Does fifa not have some kind of online friends league are we just having friendlies and keeping our own table?

We'll most likely play friendlies and keep our own table. That is what we did last year at least. I think FIFA does offer some type of league option, but I don't think it is very easy to use.

Slizz

Yea it is a lot easier just to input our own information in this thread than deal with EA's League setup.

sneaky77

Awesome Animals said:
We'll most likely play friendlies and keep our own table. That is what we did last year at least. I think FIFA does offer some type of league option, but I don't think it is very easy to use.

I am also looking at a website that does it automatically to keep track better. But yeah EA's online stuff is usually a mess.
I'll work on a draw while we await the last team being picked.

Mastershake, I got your pm, if they are not members of gaf it just makes it too complicated to keep track of things and have a one place to keep track of things, but as soon as their accounts get approved they are welcome.

sneaky77 said:
I am also looking at a website that does it automatically to keep track better. But yeah EA's online stuff is usually a mess.
I'll work on a draw while we await the last team being picked.

Mastershake, I got your pm, if they are not members of gaf it just makes it too complicated to keep track of things and have a one place to keep track of things, but as soon as their accounts get approved they are welcome.

I have the PS3 league all set up with it (I don't think it can do a double round robin [play everyone twice], but you could probably figure something out) if you want to see it in action in the PS3 league thread.

Also, everyone please beat Awesome Animals and ATF real good for me.

sneaky77

ShallNoiseUpon said:
I have the PS3 league all set up with it (I don't think it can do a double round robin [play everyone twice], but you could probably figure something out) if you want to see it in action in the PS3 league thread.

Got a link lol.

ShallNoiseUpon said:

You wouldn't need to ask others to try and do your dirty work if you would get your xbox fixed.

:p

Slizz

Anyone know how to properly use replay theater???? I uploaded this with a key-frame to go slo-mo once right before the backheel, instead it just plays it all at full speed...

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/98009389

And when I use the 'Orbit' camera mode and put it right where I want it and upload, the camera just stays in the net I scored on giving you an absolute shit angle...

Slizz said:
Anyone know how to properly use replay theater???? I uploaded this with a key-frame to go slo-mo once right before the backheel, instead it just plays it all at full speed...

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/98009389

And when I use the 'Orbit' camera mode and put it right where I want it and upload, the camera just stays in the net I scored on giving you an absolute shit angle...

I think many people have had problems with replay mode this year.

Top Bottom