• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Fifa 12 [Xbox 360] Inaugural Tournament

Slizz

Awesome Animals said:
I think many people have had problems with replay mode this year.

Annoying that they over-looked that since the consensus on GAF was they should add more than 4 second clips. Instead they keep the same 4 second clips and make it worse to upload.....

But how bout that goal.... So surprised that dude didn't quit after that since it put me up 2

Slizz said:
Annoying that they over-looked that since the consensus on GAF was they should add more than 4 second clips. Instead they keep the same 4 second clips and make it worse to upload.....

But how bout that goal.... So surprised that dude didn't quit after that since it put me up 2

I struggle to understand the physics involved in getting that kind of direction, accuracy and power off a back heel in that fashion, lol.

Also, I have yet to have anyone quit out on me. And the only times I've quit are within the first five minutes when I have lag.

Slizz

Awesome Animals said:
I struggle to understand the physics involved in getting that kind of direction, accuracy and power off a back heel in that fashion, lol.

Also, I have yet to have anyone quit out on me. And the only times I've quit are within the first five minutes when I have lag.

Lol me too but hey shit looks pretty.

I've had a few people quit on me, but it was mainly when I was in the 2 lower divisions of H2H

ATF487

Borussia Dortmond/Lille, can I get my games in sooner rather than later? I have four exams and a project due next week, but I'll have a lot of free time tomorrow/Saturday

Eric WK

Awesome and Hov - Best days for me are either tomorrow or next Tuesday and Wednesday. Could certainly do any of the other days, but I'll be working. Get at me and let me know what works for you.

ATF487 said:
Borussia Dortmond/Lille, can I get my games in sooner rather than later? I have four exams and a project due next week, but I'll have a lot of free time tomorrow/Saturday

I don't think i will be able to get a game in today... i might have some free time late tonight - what time are you free? If not tonight its going to have to wait. I am out of town tomorrow morning through sunday night.

ATF487

mastershake said:
I don't think i will be able to get a game in today... i might have some free time late tonight - what time are you free? If not tonight its going to have to wait. I am out of town tomorrow morning through sunday night.

Hmm, I'll probably be around tonight, although possibly drunk. How late are we talking?

I'm EST btw

ATF487 said:
Hmm, I'll probably be around tonight, although possibly drunk. How late are we talking?

I'm EST btw

Probably after 11pm central. Probably too late for you but if you wanna play drunk im down for that. I need an advantage!

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
I'll control Villareal can probably play on Sunday some.

In the event it's a super laggy connection is there any ettiquete like call it a draw? Or just struggle through?

sneaky77

kaizoku said:
I'll control Villareal can probably play on Sunday some.

In the event it's a super laggy connection is there any ettiquete like call it a draw? Or just struggle through?

if both players agree there is a lot of lag, you guys can try to restart at another time or in worse case scenario then yeah just struggle thru or agree to a draw

I can play any time after 5:00 EDT, or on the weekends. I do coach middle school youth hockey so my schedule has random times I can't play, but I'm fairly open.

sneaky77

Freechicken and younghov I am free today until 3pm EST, tomorrow night probably after 9pm EST and should be open most of Sunday

Slizz

kaizoku and StrikeVillian!. I'm free during the day most days 12-6 PM EST. Then unless we arrange it I can't guarantee when I'll be on at night, so let me know whats convienent for you 2.

Eric WK

Slizz said:
kaizoku and Younghov. I'm free during the day most days 12-6 PM EST. Then unless we arrange it I can't guarantee when I'll be on at night, so let me know whats convienent for you 2.

You're playing kaizoku and strikevillain.

kaizoku

I'm in the UK so that might cause an issue with any guys who only play in the evenings over in america.

might be out tonight and tomorrow but if not I will post.

FreeChicken

Neo Member
Well played sneaky! That Aimar goal man, totally caught me out.

Final result:
PSG 1 : 3 Benfica
50' Cardozo
71' Gameiro
74' Aimar
90' Cardozo

ATF487

mastershake said:
Probably after 11pm central. Probably too late for you but if you wanna play drunk im down for that. I need an advantage!

Sorry about this, I went to bed at like 9 last night, I just died after I made dinner

I can probably play tuesday or wednesday night

Slizz

Eto'o 20m a year Russian Club - 2 vs. Villareal - 2

Eto'o 5'
Boussoufa 38'

Rossi 39'
Nilmar 60'

Pretty good game, I got the lead early and kaizoku came back, then at the last second his goalie like spazzed out with the ball at his feet and I almost scored.

kaizoku

Slizz said:
Eto'o 20m a year Russian Club - 2 vs. Villareal - 2

Eto'o 5'
Boussoufa 38'

Rossi 39'
Nilmar 60'

Pretty good game, I got the lead early and kaizoku came back, then at the last second his goalie like spazzed out with the ball at his feet and I almost scored.
Good game mate, bit laggy but very tense!

Thought I was gonna score an own goal in the last minute there!

Slizz

kaizoku said:
Good game mate, bit laggy but very tense!

Thought I was gonna score an own goal in the last minute there!

That was me you played not Awesome =P

As for the lag it was only at the beginning and I apologize I'm on wireless and for some reason when the garage door opens it messes with it.

kaizoku

Slizz said:
That was me you played not Awesome =P

As for the lag it was only at the beginning and I apologize I'm on wireless and for some reason when the garage door opens it messes with it.

quoted the wrong post !

still need to get used to Villareal. Quite an unusual formation for me.

Week 1:

LOSC Lille 4 @ 2 Olympique Marseille

It looked like it was going to get out of hand early as Lille went up early 2-0. Although, it stayed that way for awhile with both teams getting chances. Marseille's counter-attacking style proved effective around the 70' as they were able to bring it back to a tie at 2-2. It seemed to be ending as a draw until Lille was able to get a cross into the box, and finish with a strong header to make it 3-2. In the dying minutes, Lille again scored after a pass was cut-off leading their striker in on goal.

(I left the match too quickly to get the goals and times down, but I know J Cole had one, Sow had too, and Mavuba had one for Lille. I don't know about Marseille).

Good match ATF360. I thought I had it, but you played the wings and crosses well to tie it up. With the way my day went with H2H I thought for sure I'd have blown it.

ATF487

Awesome Animals said:
Week 1:

LOSC Lille 4 @ 2 Olympique Marseille

It looked like it was going to get out of hand early as Lille went up early 2-0. Although, it stayed that way for awhile with both teams getting chances. Marseille's counter-attacking style proved effective around the 70' as they were able to bring it back to a tie at 2-2. It seemed to be ending as a draw until Lille was able to get a cross into the box, and finish with a strong header to make it 3-2. In the dying minutes, Lille again scored after a pass was cut-off leading their striker in on goal.

(I left the match too quickly to get the goals and times down, but I know J Cole had one, Sow had too, and Mavuba had one for Lille. I don't know about Marseille).

Good match ATF360. I thought I had it, but you played the wings and crosses well to tie it up. With the way my day went with H2H I thought for sure I'd have blown it.

I was so mad when that header came in, I got used to timing my headers early in 11 and it doesn't work the same way in 12. I enjoyed playing you though, I need to learn how to defend your fancy footwork, as I think the first two goals were based off of moves in the box.

It's fun playing a 4-3-3 as opposed to my rigid 4-1-4-1, Marseille is so fast

ATF487 said:
I was so mad when that header came in, I got used to timing my headers early in 11 and it doesn't work the same way in 12. I enjoyed playing you though, I need to learn how to defend your fancy footwork, as I think the first two goals were based off of moves in the box.

It's fun playing a 4-3-3 as opposed to my rigid 4-1-4-1, Marseille is so fast

Yes, they were. Stupid wingers.

Slizz

striKeVillain! said:
Sorry about missing yesterday. I'm working from home today so I have some time. Anytime after 1P ET would be ideal.

Sounds good, I can definitely do that. I'll probably be on a little after 1

EDIT: Probably be on around 2 now, bad weather out delaying my schedule.

ijm72

Eric and Sneaky, I will be free these next 3 days after 7 PM EST. So just let me know when you want to get our games in.

sneaky77

ijm72 said:
Eric and Sneaky, I will be free these next 3 days after 7 PM EST. So just let me know when you want to get our games in.

Alright, I won't be home till close to 1am tonight, so tomorrow works for me

Eric WK

ijm72 said:

Sounds good. Tonight might be tight but the next two days look fine.

Top Bottom