• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steroyd

Wes said:
The Red Bull front wing switch controversy is pretty shambolic.

Wow caught up on that, what was that about?

If Webber feels like he NEEDS to be in 1st place to get better treatment, that could mess up their potential 1-2 finish again.

santi_yo

xavxc2.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
Vettel :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Awesome by Webber. He must be laughing his arse off.

Britprog said:
Webber has got it in the bad, too fast. Hamilton 2nd will suffice!!!
Yeah he is increasing the gap between himself and hamilton but we still have at least 1 pit stop each which will mix things up, and overtaking slower cars too.

Salacious Crumb said:
Alonso is such a knob end.

What the hell was that about, thats asking for a drive through and then losing even more spots instead of just letting Kubica back and then retaking him later on in the race.

Juicy Bob

What pisses me off about the stewards isn't so much the decision to not penalise Alonso, but how long it takes for them to make a decision. We saw that move live. They could've checked the replays and made a decision to penalise him or not by the time they'd reached Club on the following lap. 5 laps or so went by before Kubica retired and we didn't hear anything from the stewards. What are they doing, exactly?

Goldrusher

magnificent83 said:
He got pushed wide by Kubica.

Besides, the rule is stupid. The more overtaking the better, for all I care they drive across the grass. Let them take risks of damaging their car.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Looks like webber will be 13 points clear of Vettel for the next race, so I hope he takes a baseball bat to all but 1 of the front wings on saturday morning.

:lol @ drive through for spaniard to allow british driver through.

love F1 rules

Aegus

Goldrusher said:
He got pushed wide by Kubica.

Besides, the rule is stupid. The more overtaking the better, for all I care they drive across the grass. Let them take risks of damaging their car.

This isn't Mario Kart.

And hah at Alonso.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom