• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Vettel to be penalised for holding up Alonso? bugger. More lulz involving the SC and the Ferrari team.

Jinjo

Second win for Alonso in 7 days? This is going to open up the championship massively.

Edit: Confirmed drivethrough for Vettel. This is going to be Webber vs. Alonso.

Stop It

Vettel is actually not that fast, if he gets a penalty he will be very much behind Alonso.

Now that Brundle has called that Vettel wants the penalty later, he'll get it right now.

Edit: And so he does.

Stop It

Juicy Bob said:
Someone GIF that, please!
Vettel to the stewards: "Fuck you buddy"
Stewards to Vettel: "Read the rules buddy"

Delicious. Epic battle between Vettel and Alonso to ensue. Angry German vs firey Spaniard? yes please!

Luckyman said:
Soon.. "Vettel cursing at the FIA at the pitlane, black flag"
Fixed.

Jinjo

So much drama this race, can't believe it. Vettel only 3.7 behind Alonso and furious, Webber keeps increasing that gap. This is a proper race. And to think I almost turned off the tv. :lol

Edit: If Webber takes the win this is definitely the drive of the year so far.

Shaneus

Jinjo said:
So much drama this race, can't believe it. Vettel only 3.7 behind Alonso and furious, Webber keeps increasing that gap. This is a proper race. And to think I almost turned off the tv. :lol

Edit: If Webber takes the win this is definitely the drive of the year so far.
Same.

Ugh, I need sleep.

17 sec lead for Webber. Fuck I hope that's enough.

S. L.

jambo said:
What's the race order? My TV Tuner card doesn't want to work -_-
capture26h2.png

Pachael

Mark's going to be out as long as he's lapping faster than Fernando. The latter needs to look out for a very angry Seb though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom