• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

megateto

Let's see how the fight between Nando and Vettel develops...

But I'm afraid Vettel is going to smoke out Nando, those RBR... they're flying!

Shaneus

McLaren has pulled out some of their wheel guns in the pits as they're right next to RB to aid in a clean exit for Webber. Awesome sportsmanship there, for sure.

Juicy Bob

Jinjo said:
Did you see the replay? That wheel seriously jumped up in the air. Very dangerous indeed. Hope the guy's okay.

Loose wheels in the pitlane are possibly more dangerous than loose wheels on track.

The pit-crews in this sport are seriously under-appreciated.

Britprog

Shaneus said:
McLaren has pulled out some of their wheel guns in the pits as they're right next to RB to aid in a clean exit for Webber. Awesome sportsmanship there, for sure.

Everybody does that in F1

Jinjo

Shaneus said:
Break twenty you fucker...

OVER TWENTY AND A HALF. YES!

OVER 9000! :lol Webber, you beast. He needs to pit soon though as Vettel is gaining on Alonso. 42 laps on the softs, incredible. And Brundle needs to keep his mouth shut! Talking about a safety car, don't jinx it man!:lol

Edit: And this is it.

Reno7728

Deathcraze said:
The tyre got some serious air at one point so I just hope it hasn't hit him on the head and he will be ok.

Looks like Webber has this well under control.

BBC confirmed it was on the shoulder, and its only a precautionary trip

moojito

Shaneus said:
Now we know the story, are we calling RB 1-2? Fernando can't hold Vettel for much longer, he's getting caned.

Remember Alonso holding off Schumacher in.... 2005? San marino I think. Schumacher was a lot faster then and never made it past.

jambo

I got the F1 timing site set up, looks like Webber is increasing his lead by about 1 sec per lap. He'll have a massive lead by the end of it!

Igo

Gotta take back what I said about Red Bull earlier. Great stuff by them and Webber. Although they probably didn't need to bring Vettel in and then he got himself a penalty while trying to give Webber some space to build a gap.

Shaneus

Webber laps Schumacher :lol Wanna see Barichello pass him now.

Glad I stayed up for this race. Will be regretting it tomorrow when I'm falling asleep at my desk, but for now I'm happy :)

Caramello

Igo said:
Gotta take back what I said about Red Bull earlier. Great stuff by them and Webber. Although they probably didn't need to bring Vettel in and then he got himself a penalty while trying to give Webber some space to build a gap.

His penalty wasn't for the gap he pulled before the restart, he pulled quite a large gap during the a different part of the safety car period coming on to the pit straight, not sure why he did it either tbh..

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
ElyrionX said:
They keep showing these "battles" but none has actually resulted in an overtake yet. Embarrassing.
Welcome to Hungary, the only way there will be an overtake is if someone...well, does what Barrichello does.

Schumacher needs a slap, he was playing fast and loose with the rules there. Not clever.

Totally agree Rubens, Schumacher SHOULD be black flagged for that one, that wasn't race craft, that was pure unadulterated dangerous behaviour.

Blablurn

vytcnm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom