• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Decent start from Webber considering he was on the dirty side of the track. Hoping that Alonso and Vettel take each other out by way of their egos :lol

And a Toro Rosso out. Yellow? Nup. Figured it would be a flag with the shit it was spitting out.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Well, Alonso done the job on Webber, handing the race to Vettel.

Time to go to sleep methinks.

Shaneus

S. L. said:
will be interesting to see if Webber can take Alonso
Last few laps Webber has been .15-.2 secs better than Alonso. I don't have the stamina to stay up and watch (though I might just quickly catch the first round pits) but I'll hope that Webber takes Alonso and fingerboy fucks up somehow.

Come on, #2 driver!

Oh, Schumi brake issue?

Igo

MADNESS!

In the middle of this Red Bull managed to screw Webber I believe. Why didn't they bring him in.

Jinjo

Webber has it all to do now. This is going to be good. He needs an awesome drive now. Let's hope he delivers, might make this race exciting.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Kudos to that Sauber mechanic, he did awesome job to run from that stray tyre. Gif please! :lol

SmashBrosAwesome said:
Epic mechanic dodge there

That could easily have been this (without the refuelling) :lol

208fg9l.jpg

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
SmashBrosAwesome said:
Epic mechanic dodge there
Certainly gif material, such a comedy of errors in the pit lane.

Well, Webber buggering off to make up for not stopping, will end up 2nd when he stopss. Alonso a comfortable 3rd with Hamilton holding up Massa in 5th. Barrichello holding up everyone down to 14 due to be absolutely dog slow.

Kubica with a 10 second penalty for causing the lulz with Sutil.

Edit: Hamilton car fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom