• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

avaya

Look at you all. So accepting of the pussified overtaking rules.

That shit was straight out of 1990s bitches. When people got FUCKED.

avaya

Massa said:
And KILLED.

more to do with tin can cars than anything like what was just pulled. Very difficult to be killed in an F1 car these days. What MS pulled is no different from trying to push someone towards the wall at the start.

Jinjo

avaya said:
Look at you all. So accepting of the pussified overtaking rules.

That shit was straight out of 1990s bitches. When people got FUCKED.

We are not in the fucking 90's anymore. I like it when people do not die in my sport.

derFeef

avaya said:
more to do with tin can cars than anything like what was just pulled. Very difficult to be killed in an F1 car these days. What MS pulled is no different from trying to push someone towards the wall at the start.
At the start you do not drive with 200kmh+

Frawdder

Congrats to Webber, great drive and great fuck up by Vettel :D

Oh yeah, and Hamilton DNF. Great race overall, surprising from Hungary.

jambo

Wayjh.jpg

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
avaya said:
People dying has no relation to overtaking pussification.
And drivers trying to take over drivers out has no place in F1 in the 21st century.

That move was reckless, dangerous and stupid, and if you applaud such measure you are truly not a true Formula 1 fan, but a complete and utter fucking idiot.

Formula 1 is meant to be a showcase of the best drivers and cars in the world, not the most dangerously stupid, Barrichello had every right to be furious and Schumacher needs to remember that playing dirty is not the same as playing hard.

Jinjo

avaya said:
People dying has no relation to overtaking pussification.

If not putting other drivers' lives at stake in an effort to defend a position is "overtaking pussification" I'll gladly accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom