• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Pimpwerx said:
Another ad break for Star Sports. Awful. This spanish station has no ads. Kubica is killing Lewis' race right now. He's losing gobs of time to Button. PEACE.

Have faith my man, once he's past Button will be shitting bricks. :lol

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Tim the Wiz said:
Button's tire management to win the race?

I think so. The smooth style and not having to follow anyone in dirty air is saving his tyres.

Webber and Hamilton fighting like mad. Hamilton off and the overtakes Webber again.

Pimpwerx

Lewis fucked up on that lap. Can't afford to make mistakes like that. These Star Sports commentators are garbage. And so many ads. I'm so glad this spanish feed is stable. I hope Hammy leapfrogs Kubica. PEACE.

AcridMeat

Banned
Pimpwerx said:
Lewis fucked up on that lap. Can't afford to make mistakes like that. These Star Sports commentators are garbage. And so many ads. I'm so glad this spanish feed is stable. I hope Hammy leapfrogs Kubica. PEACE.

Who are you on the feed? I want to say hello. :lol

Chris R

These tires are too good. No way they should last this long. Make them go away quicker and then people won't be able to baby a single set for a majority of the race.

AcridMeat

Banned
Pimpwerx said:
Wait. The front4 are staying out the rest of the race on option tires? No more stops? They're losing 2s per lap. PEACE.

Are you doing the same thing as me, listening to the star sports commentary but watching the spanish stream? :lol

TylerD

As bad as Bahrain was Austrailia is more than making up for it. RBR reliability is stripping my points away! Total fuel fail.

Pimpwerx

AcridMeat said:
Are you doing the same thing as me, listening to the star sports commentary but watching the spanish stream? :lol
Yeah, though Star Sports has terrible commentary. BBC would be best, but I can't be bothered to search for it. The spanish feed is stable. PEACE.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Button has the race in the bag. He has 3 cars between him and the Hamilton, Webber and he is lapping faster than Kubica, Ferrari.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom