• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_B

This is bullshit. Tire nursing is why this season will be boring. I really hope Hamilton will catch up and eat the Ferrari's.

DarkJC

Looks like hamilton made the right call with the pit stop...his gains are massive. Should be easily be able to take the ferraris at least

Jinjo

Are the Button haters ready to eat some massive crow today? Not a worthy world champion. Not being able to beat Hamilton on his home turf. Not being able to get a grip on the McLaren. Seems to me he has plenty of grip with those old ass tires. :lol

AcridMeat

Banned
Jinjo said:
Are the Button haters ready to eat some massive crow today? Not a worthy world champion. Not being able to beat Hamilton on his home turf. Not being able to get a grip on the McLaren. Seems to me he has plenty of grip with those old ass tires. :lol

All I have to say is he started 4th, Hamilton 11th.

Also he's a bit of a dick.

Jinjo

subzero9285 said:
Brace yourselves for an epic battle gentleman.

And most of the overtaking in the dry too. I fucking love Melbourne.

All I have to say is he started 4th, Hamilton 11th.

Also he's a bit of a dick.

So? He was just faster than Hamilton. There were no failures or anything. Kovalainen outperformed Hamilton a few times, but always got beat in the race. This is just Hamilton being outpaced. And that excellent call for the soft tires offcourse.

Chris R

Have to say, the race had a great start and middle, even if the ending is just as boring as last week due to the tire nursing :|

Jinjo

rhfb said:
Have to say, the race had a great start and middle, even if the ending is just as boring as last week due to the tire nursing :|

Boring? We have a train with Massa, Alonso, Hamilton, Webber all within a second, what are you on?:lol

Jinjo

Hamilton complaining about the second tirestop. He's right, but he needs to suck it up if he's going to make something of this.

legend166

Can't believe Webber got dudded by Vettel, having to stop that extra lap later, and Vettell doesn't even end up finishing.

NOW WEBBER CRASHES

ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom