• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

AcridMeat said:
Start with beer my friend.
I got an ice-cold one, my friend. :D

It's just that if you remember Monza, Hamilton got seriously boned by this same stupid shit. Sitting in the pits when putting in a banker lap wouldn't cause any problems. I'm just glad it wasn't just him this time, but also Ferrari. But the funny thing is that it means Button outqualified him again...in the gravel trap. It's gonna be one of those statistical anomalies at the end of the season where people are gonna be like, "well Lewis wasn't that much better" when he's been like light years faster all weekend. This is a team cock-up. Drivers don't decide when they get to put in their laps. This was something any fan had to have seen coming. It's fucking monsoon Malaysia. Ugh. Gotta drink. PEACE.

Well, my bets are already trashed. What the hell happened to McLaren? C'mon. I took a chance on Trulli and got burned. <sadface> Now, relying on Force India, Renault, and Total.

Schumi
rock.gif

Pimpwerx

Noooo! Fuck you Petrov. I had no idea you knew how to drive in the wet. Watch him be like the Jean Alesi of the new generation. :lol I'm pulling for Schuey now though. PEACE.

curls

Wake up Sheeple, your boring insistence that Obama is not a lizardman from Atlantis is wearing on my patience 💤
:lol Eddie Jordan not amused.

Come on Vettel !!!

idahoblue said:
Bloody hell. This is mental. Go Kubi and Koby!

Formula 1 is so boring these days isn't it? :D

They do need to do work to get rid of the 'dirty air' problem, but hey, it's still brilliant stuff, strangely ever since the BBC took over broadcasting it....

Dead Man

TylerD said:
Total fuel tastes pretty sweet right now and Force India put both cars into Q3. :D
I had Total fuel and FI for Chassis and engine yesterday... changed to Mobil and Renault, so Kubii better come through and salvage my team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom