• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

olore

Well, four piranhas starting from the back of the field ready to eat the lesser fish should be interesting to watch. Wild wild west in the first corner

AcridMeat

Banned
KUBI!!!

Seriously guys, when will you learn he's the best on the grid. :lol

(Do you remember last year when his BMW mounted someone in Malaysia?)

Acidote

They're gonna stop this, meteo forecast says it's gonna worsen. They better get a good time soon.

Edit: Haha, red flag as I posted my reply.

AcridMeat

Banned
KUBI!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

d09mal1363.jpg

Well, since this isn't forecast to stop for at least 20 minutes, time to go grab breakfast gents. Or have a nap. :D

There are 2 more hours of 'window' left to complete the session.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Webber on pole? Congrats to him, now to wait for him to plow it into someone for no fucking reason during the race.

GO WEBBER!

Dead Man

evlcookie said:
Webber on pole? Congrats to him, now to wait for him to plow it into someone for no fucking reason during the race.

GO WEBBER!
:lol Looking forward to the race, should be interesting. Wish I had stuck with RBR for fuel though!

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
idahoblue said:
:lol Looking forward to the race, should be interesting. Wish I had stuck with RBR for fuel though!

We didn't get the qual live in melbourne, it doesn't start until 10:30 tonight :lol

AcridMeat

Banned
If I calculated everything correctly, 198 points from qualifying. Very very happy with that, would have had 164 had I stuck with Sutil+Mobil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom