• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Pimpwerx said:
I'm going with this:

Sutil Chandhok FI-bitches FI-bitches Total

This is where the money from the first race would have been nice for me, as I had Sutil, FI, FI, Mobil.

I then changed it to Buemi, Senna, FI, FI, Total. Hopefully Buemi doesn't act like Buemi and actually finishes.

As for the bets, I'm...well screwed. :lol

1st Hamilton 2nd Vettel 3rd Alonso (why?) Pole Vettel DNF Pedro de la Rosa.

Pimpwerx

They left Lewis out another lap on them. The fucking sector times were so obviously off the leaders'. WTF are they thinking? He might not make Q2. Benson will outqualify him in the gravel. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

subzero9285 said:
Anyone think qualifying will be red flagged?
WTF were the teams thinking not getting banker laps early? This is such awful mismanagement. I was looking at Kubica's laptimes and Lewis and Jenson's, and they were so far off despite the McLarens putting in green sectors. Full wets should have been a no-brainer. This is like Monza last year all over again. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Fucking pathetic management by Ferrari and McLaren. This is disgusting. This is the same stupid shit that happened at Monza a year or two ago. I'm pissed. This is totally unnecessary. It's gonna be a fun race tomorrow, but this was an easy fucking pick I made, but these pompous jackasses sat around and let the fucking clock run. This is bullshit. PEACE.

Glock and Kova into Q2! Button starts in 17th since he's out of the rest qualifying. Eddie Jordan mystified by the teams not getting a 'banker' lap at the start.

Hamilton, Massa, Button and Alonso
1269204188922.jpg

Pimpwerx

Someone should be fucking fired for this. I've never been so upset over a qualifying session before. This was incompetence on the part of both those teams. WTF did they think they knew that everyone else didn't? More importantly, wtf did they stand to gain? They had nothing to lose going out and banking a lap. Did no one learn a thing from Monza the year Vettel won? This shit shouldn't happen, period. I am livid. I want to just go to sleep now. I don't need aggravation like this at this hour. PEACE.

shosha

Neo Member
Ferrari should be embarrassed with that shit. Very dissapointed.

It should hopefully be an exciting race, but the track is too large for it to be heaps exciting.

Sutil to win. All the shithouse cars will be dropping off very quickly tomorrow if it's the same conditions.

Dead Man

Reno7728 said:
All teams qued up to start
Yeah, no one wants to miss out this time! :lol

Pimpwerx said:
Someone should be fucking fired for this. I've never been so upset over a qualifying session before. This was incompetence on the part of both those teams. WTF did they think they knew that everyone else didn't? More importantly, wtf did they stand to gain? They had nothing to lose going out and banking a lap. Did no one learn a thing from Monza the year Vettel won? This shit shouldn't happen, period. I am livid. I want to just go to sleep now. I don't need aggravation like this at this hour. PEACE.
Damn dude. Enjoy it more.

FuturusX

Anthony Davidson on BBC radio 5 live Sports Extra: "There are some great stories from F1's past about engineers getting the weather wrong, all they really need to do is look up at the sky but they insist on doing it all on their laptops."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom