• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Man

Pimpwerx said:
Live timing down, but LEWIS!!! Look at Jenson and Fonso going at it. This is some fun stuff. PEACE.
Thought it was just for me. Hope it is up soon.

Edit: Back now. Hamilton is awesome at the moment.

Pimpwerx

The best driver on the grid is putting on a clinic. You guys are watching the man who carries the mantle of Senna and Gilles. Look at him putting in work. Goddamn! :D PEACE.

RdN

Petrov REALLY wants that position..

Also, correct if I'm wrong, but Hamilton can't change direction all those times.. right?

Pimpwerx

Announcer thinks Lewis was blocking, but he was trying to shake Petrov off. I hope he doesn't get a penalty for that. PEACE.

blanky

hamilol

really nice driving by petrov though, and kobayashi is sticking nicely too. hope he'll have a chance to show his skills.

belgian announcers, said he weaved too much, should be punished.

kobayashi :(

Aegus

You can weave if the guy is trying to slipstream you. Petrov was making no move to overtake on the main straight till the end.

edit: Or not.

Road

Massa is annoying me. Ferrari must be pissed on his radio.

Hamilton being Hamilton (which is great for entertainment value).

Waiting for the rain...

RdN

Peter Sauber already went home. Must sucks to see both engines blowing off before lap 10..

And Hamilton got punished.

EDIT: Nop, just an advertence.

Pimpwerx

Weaving was a rule to prevent blocking into a corner, not for slipstreaming, is it? Oh shit, my Force India pick gets nailed. Renault people are gonna leap us, unless Sutil can podium. PEACE.

EDIT: I don't think Lewis was blocking Petrov. I didn't know it was illegal to shake a driver off. PEACE.

Dead Man

Pimpwerx said:
Weaving was a rule to prevent blocking into a corner, not for slipstreaming, is it? Oh shit, my Force India pick gets nailed. Renault people are gonna leap us, unless Sutil can podium. PEACE.
Also for safety though. The rule doesn't really cover intent, as far as I know, only that you may only make one move on a straight. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Why is Luizzi nearly stopped on the pit-straight?

Hamilton is 6th doing the best pace in the race on hard-tyres which are slower by 0.3.

He would have won this race if McLaren didn't fuck up yesterday.

RdN

idahoblue said:
Also for safety though. The rule doesn't really cover intent, as far as I know, only that you may only make one move on a straight. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah, IIRC it's exactly just one move when on a straight.

FuturusX

Anthony Davidson on BBC Radio 5 live: "I don't know what Lewis Hamilton was doing there, he was weaving all over the track, drivers are always told you can make one defensive move but Hamilton made loads then. I am sure the FIA will have been watching that and Renault will definitely make a complaint. I think he thought he was playing a Playstation out there rather than real life."

:lol

TylerD

Come on Red Bull get those cars to the finish! I retract my statement about reliability across the grid from yesterday. HRT is still chugging along though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom