• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinjo

RdN said:
Alonso engeneer telling him over the radio that he knows "how hard it its to drive under those conditions".. Maybe it's just the tires being worn out.. but I think he actually have some kind of problem with the car.

It's confirmed to be a downshifting issue. He is missing a gear on downshifting.

Jinjo

ElyrionX said:
Lol Ferrari asking Massa to overtake Button. Fat chance of that happening.

Oh snap. I thought they said Massa had to use the "overtake button". I was thinking: What the hell, they have some secret KERS or some shit?:lol

RdN

Jinjo said:
Oh snap. I thought they said Massa had to use the "overtake button". I was thinking: What the hell, they have some secret KERS or some shit?:lol

They told him to use the button that controls the RPM of the Engine in order to get more "power"to overtake.

Jinjo

Would be quite disgraceful if Massa didn't get the job done. Button's been on those tires since lap 9.

"Good boy." :lol

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
If RBR didn't qualify so well they would be stuck behind the rest of the top 5 team cars also.
IMO, RBR is no faster than the other cars in race trim.

RdN

diddlyD said:
why is button stuck in 8th? i missed most of the race

He decided to change tires early in the race, so right now they're pretty used, getting him no chance of doing better.

Pimpwerx

subzero9285 said:
Chandhok has really impressed so far, he's had the upper hand on Senna since Bahrain. Great stuff.
I said it from Bahrain, Senna is garbage. Chandhok is leagues better than him. PEACE.

RdN

Pimpwerx said:
I said it from Bahrain, Senna is garbage. Chandhok is leagues better than him. PEACE.

Yeah.. I've been under the impression that Bruno only got a spot thanks to his surname.

Dead Man

Pimpwerx said:
How much better could Alonso have done without a broken car today? Marvelous job considering his faulty gear. PEACE.
Yeah, I think it's been a great drive from him.

C'mon, pass Button!
RdN said:
Yeah.. I've been under the impression that Bruno only got a spot thanks to his surname.
Yeah, same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom