• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Formula One 2010 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RdN

TylerD said:
Come on Red Bull get those cars to the finish! I retract my statement about reliability across the grid from yesterday. HRT is still chugging along though.

I was thinking about that too.. It's very good to see the new teams being able to get some significant race time.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
Hamilton is so much faster than Sutil. Its like last week all over again.

Crazy. The wheel nuts came off Schumi car.

Dead Man

subzero9285 said:
I think we might be witnessing one of Lewis' greatest races here.

A podium is definitely on, if it rains, a win.
Yeah, definitely great driving. Maybe some poor judgement, but undeniably brilliant driving.

Webber flying, maybe pitting soon.

Pimpwerx

Do drivers need to pit at all? I mean, they qualied on wets, so this is a tire change already, right? I'd love to see if Lewis could no-stop this, because he Red Bulls have a pit stop in hand now. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Are the RBR's on hard or soft tires? If hard, I think the graining period if over for the hards. I think they can run to the rain or the end. PEACE.

Jinjo

Pimpwerx said:
Do drivers need to pit at all? I mean, they qualied on wets, so this is a tire change already, right? I'd love to see if Lewis could no-stop this, because he Red Bulls have a pit stop in hand now. PEACE.

They have to use both compounds in the race. Regardless of qualifying. Everyone could choose their preferred slick tire before the race, because it was a wet qualifying.

The McLaren has incredible racepace. Both Lewis & Jenson tearing it up. Jenson will jump the Ferrari's in the pits. I think McLaren are the number 2 team at the moment with the form Ferrari is currently in. Qualifying form needs to be improved though.

Jinjo

It's getting darker at the track isn't it? Some rain around lap 35-40 would be nice.

Red Bull screws up a pitstop. Hamilton in second. Now let the rain hit when Hamilton's due for his stop.

Jinjo

navanman said:
Hamilton is trying to stay out on track until it rains. His tyres have faded now.

He has to if he is going for the one-stop this time. The softs won't make it until the end. Not on Hamilton.

Edit: I should remember to post this stuff not 5 laps later than when I am thinking this.:lol

Pimpwerx

WOOT! The Sky Sports guys are idiots. They didn't notice that Fonso and Lewis have been putting in competitive laptimes on old tires. That was some nice driving between teammates. Lewis isn't backing down. Time for another round of overtaking, I guess. I hope it rains though. PEACE.

RdN

Alonso engeneer telling him over the radio that he knows "how hard it its to drive under those conditions".. Maybe it's just the tires being worn out.. but I think he actually have some kind of problem with the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom