• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Chromehounds Squad Thread

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
I'm starting to discover the magic of CE (chemical) damage.

Take a look at the defense numbers of cockpits and generators and such. They always have a very low CE threshold.

I just took down a heavy gunner in a few minutes thanks to my CE bombardments of anti-hound cannons (Analace I think it's called) and 3 linked anti-hound TOW missiles (which are CE heads).

Methinks you've gotta go all CE all the way with sniper class and just focus on cockpits or disabling their main weapons from afar. As a support class, I don't think Snipers are meant to take out mechs entirely... merely soften them up for soldiers and defenders.

Enron: I kicked someone out the other night because I wanted to try playing this game with a friend and the only way I could do it is if he joined our squad. I agree, the 20 person squad limit is lame. I haven't kicked anyone since and I chose geoff cuz I hadn't really played with him much before. Like I said, plenty of other squads to join so no need to freak.

I'm so getting tired of the spikes in this game, it's ruined so many matches. This game should be about awesome mech battles, not pussys running around the outside of a map base to base and spiking it 6 times to win in 2 minutes.

chespace

DarkAngelYuna said:
I'm so getting tired of the spikes in this game, it's ruined so many matches. This game should be about awesome mech battles, not pussys running around the outside of a map base to base and spiking it 6 times to win in 2 minutes.

I think if you tried adapting to that strategy, you might be able to defend against it.

Load up with rockets and missles and wait.

Also, spread mines all around your base or at crucial choke points around your base.

Kobold

half-wit retard monkey's ass
MisterAnderson said:
I was a defender/commander hybrid on treads, and the rest were either soldiers or a soldier/defender hybrid. I think one of our teamates might have also had howitzers, I don't remember.

It's frustrating that some of the AI's and enemies can really kill you in like one sweep. I can't figure out how and with which guns they do that though! Frustratingggggggggggg!

chespace said:
AI won't be so easy if you set it to "corporal" or above difficulty when you set up your server.

Trust me, they'll trounce you and then rape your burning mech corpse.

Yeah, I can't turn it down since I'm private 1st class, I always have to play against though AI's. One on one I can win easily though, but more then one player against AI get's harder.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
I'm hearing on the official forums that several squads are coordinating to win wars. They get 3 full 20-man squads together, then every person in each squad starts 1v1 battles against CPU in the same zone. These battles take about 5-10 minutes each. That's 1200 cap points per round of missions, and about 7200 cap points an hour. They're able to flip a zone every hour doing this.

Sounds horrendously boring, but if people find an exploit, they use it. I love how when a game goes online people's sole mission in life then becomes to ruin the experience for anyone who has the slightest chance of enjoying themselves.

I think they should make it so vs. CPU matches have zero impact on the war effort whatsoever.

EDIT: Or, better yet, publish the street addresses of the 60 live accounts that are involved with the exploit.

Kobold

FlyinJ said:
I'm hearing on the official forums that several squads are coordinating to win wars. They get 3 full 20-man squads together, then every person in each squad starts 1v1 battles against CPU in the same zone. These battles take about 5-10 minutes each. That's 1200 cap points per round of missions, and about 7200 cap points an hour. They're able to flip a zone every hour doing this.

Sounds horrendously boring, but if people find an exploit, they use it. I love how when a game goes online people's sole mission in life then becomes to ruin the experience for anyone who has the slightest chance of enjoying themselves.

I think they should make it so vs. CPU matches have zero impact on the war effort whatsoever.

EDIT: Or, better yet, publish the street addresses of the 60 live accounts that are involved with the exploit.
That is exactly what I said, 1 vs 1 is more efficient then a 6 vs 6. Basically they can solve it by making 6 vs 6 matches get more capture points, or the same, and 1 vs 1 less and force people to play against humans if possible. So only AI if there is no humans.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Yea matches vs. the CPU should net nothing but cash, force people to grow some sack and fight real opponents.

Kobold

chespace said:
I think if you tried adapting to that strategy, you might be able to defend against it.

Load up with rockets and missles and wait.

Also, spread mines all around your base or at crucial choke points around your base.
I had a 4-linked anti-hound rocket arrey on this one pike dude on a super fast hoover, and he just evaded me though and shot me with autocannons. I decided too late that I could've taken him out with autocannons too, and my missles were too hard to use to hit him.

Schafer said:
Yea matches vs. the CPU should net nothing but cash, force people to grow some sack and fight real opponents.
Well, merit and experience too, they are great tools to get some coin and merit, etc.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
We are in the midst of many many excellent and intense 4v4 matches in the capital city of Xeres tonight.

oh man, when we were playing we recaptured Xeres - it was beautiful! That was my first time fighting in the city and HOT DAMN does it look good. The battles at night were particularly awesome.

Anyways, i had a play around with some new ideas and one i was particularly pleased with was loading up with

1 heavy rocket pack, 3 antihound rocket batteries, 3 light machine guns (x2 at 2700 rounds, x1 at 1400 rounds) + 1 auto machine gun (700 rounds)

i went for the following weapons program
1. Heavy rockets , 2. x3 anithound rocket , 3. 1 light machine gun (2700) 4. All machine guns

Discovered that the linked machine guns absolutely rip enemy guns to shreds. Vs. a heavy just targetting the guns seemed to strip the usage of them pretty fast.

Once 'castrated' it was just a case of rocketting the shit out of him.

I'll be looking into it a bit more - want to see if you can strip down a mech with piles which are a pain in the ass (ho ho - rubbish joke quota for today met already)

chespace

DCharlie said:
oh man, when we were playing we recaptured Xeres - it was beautiful! That was my first time fighting in the city and HOT DAMN does it look good. The battles at night were particularly awesome.

Anyways, i had a play around with some new ideas and one i was particularly pleased with was loading up with

1 heavy rocket pack, 3 antihound rocket batteries, 3 light machine guns (x2 at 2700 rounds, x1 at 1400 rounds) + 1 auto machine gun (700 rounds)

1. Heavy rockets , 2. x3 anithound rocket , 3. 1 light machine gun (2700) 4. All machine guns

Discovered that the linked machine guns absolutely rip enemy guns to shreds. Vs. a heavy just targetting the guns seemed to strip the usage of them pretty fast.

I'll be looking into it a bit more - want to see if you can strip down a mech with piles which are a pain in the ass (ho ho - rubbish joke quota for today met already)

What you say is very interesting. I'm also looking into creating a light mech with lots of rockets/missiles. I'll look into this tonight. If what you say about machine guns is true, then I will be very happy, as these weapons have been redeemed.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
What you say is very interesting. I'm also looking into creating a light mech with lots of rockets/missiles. I'll look into this tonight. If what you say about machine guns is true, then I will be very happy, as these weapons have been redeemed.

indeed - i was having untold nights of stressing over what to stick on the left side of my mech. I hate motars and i hated machine guns, and i always seem to get raped if i try to use piles.

so i just bought the really light machine guns - i think its the linking of four that does it. Plus just having one on the weapons assignment means you can get rid of tanks, turrets, low class mechs without expending any of the "good" stuff (rockets)

Need to have more tries with it , but it definitely seemed to be reducing the guns on the heavy machines to useless plastic pretty quickly. Only issue is that if you get to close to a good heavy machine user and you can be taken out by a couple of well placed shots.

sammy

DCharlie said:

what you say about machineguns is true ---- if you have 3-4 linked together, you can peel off an enemies guns if they don't have any plated shields.
also, grouping 2 rockets is insanely effective, and there's only reloading time no heat. Rockets are also easy to aim at mid distances.

Sinatar

I'm digging the hell out of Tarakian anti hound cannons (the Falchion), does 1800 dmg per shot with the right ammo and doesn't weigh overly much. I have a soldier with 3 auto rifles and 3 falchions, I pepper them from range as I approach with the auto rifles then usually one 3 round shot from the falchions finishes the job.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
i'd really like to use those cannons, but when i experimented with them, the recoil was out of control -- probably because i tried to cluster four of them on a lightweight frame. :lol i'll have to return to them this evening.

the 4v4 games last night rocked. it's amazing how much difference a commander makes, particularly in those tangled urban maps.

last night i was using a quick soldier with a cluster of four assault rifles, a pair of heavy spikes, and a well-armored cockpit. it kills in solo engagements -- given the right surroundings and a slower enemy, i can take out sergeant level ai with hardly a scratch -- but sometimes i feel like i'm not holding up my end in well-organized squad battles...i don't often have the time to really wear an enemy down with the rifles, and i usually don't even use the spikes. i think i'm going to try replacing the spikes with...something else this evening. i've decided there's merit in a quick mech with weapons that nearly always hit, and if i can add a heavier secondary weapon i think i'll be pretty dangerous. i'd like to try a sort of midrange sniper -- take one or two clear shots as i approach, and then clean up with the rifles.

Kobold

I really don't like the piles though, I understand the concept, but I just don't find them attractive to use. You gotta have like a really well rounded and well skilled squad if you want to take on some of these people online. I will never come close in skill, I'm pretty sure, I just like playing for the fun.

It's frustrating though they those that play against humans and win all the time get mad experience and merit, while I'm basically stuck fighting against AI's because I get creamed against the humans and therefore go up madly slow, that sucksssss!

So in retrospect, I am pro fighting AI's, since most humans are too good by now, but I don't really care if my nation wins, I just wanna see and fight in the different levels and have mad fun, some are gorgeous indeed!

I'm going out of town Friday til next sunday.. I so better not find myself fing kicked out or I will kill someone.. ;) I wanna take my 360 just for ch but I doubt it'll be safe in my backpack on a plane.

chespace

DarkAngelYuna said:
I'm going out of town Friday til next sunday.. I so better not find myself fing kicked out or I will kill someone.. ;) I wanna take my 360 just for ch but I doubt it'll be safe in my backpack on a plane.

Yeah, I'm going to Portland for the ALMS race tomorrow and I can't live without my Chromehounds. I'm taking my 360 as well as a small HDTV with me for the 3 day trip.

Not sure if the hotel will let me get onto Xbox Live though! At least I can do a bunch of single-player shit and unlock all those damn parts.

Kobold

chespace said:
Yeah, I'm going to Portland for the ALMS race tomorrow and I can't live without my Chromehounds. I'm taking my 360 as well as a small HDTV with me for the 3 day trip.

Not sure if the hotel will let me get onto Xbox Live though! At least I can do a bunch of single-player shit and unlock all those damn parts.
Bring a wireless adapter and you should be OK in most hotels!

pilonv1

Is it worth using commanders is smaller games? I'm just wondering if you're better off stacking up your hounds in 2v2/3v3 instead of going with a commander?

Sinatar

pilonv1 said:
Is it worth using commanders is smaller games? I'm just wondering if you're better off stacking up your hounds in 2v2/3v3 instead of going with a commander?

My squad never bothers to deploy a commander on 3 or less hounds. If we got 4+ we roll out a commander.

Kobold

BenjaminBirdie said:
And talk in hushed tones about pounding the ass of our enemies.
And I always loose my NA Network array just before the end of the batte because I can't resist the front lines! :lol

Kobold

Holy shiznizzle, we just played the most intense game of 6 (well 5..) on 6 vs humans. (Japanese folks)

We won on combas points, because we eliminated their forward scout and their fast attacker, crippling their two mobile forces. Those dudes got cocky and went right into the middle of our crossfire while Twilight snuck into their middle and pummeled their base, diverting attention of their defenders. Also one of our guys dropped out right after engaging them, so we basically played with 5 players for the entire match. We only killed 2 of them in the end, but me as commander, and Kid as soldier, totally made it out of their final desperate assault with their slow defensive mechs when the 5 minute mark started coming up and they had no combas points and no perspective on winning the game except for killing us two. We kept alive avoiding all of their mortar, autocannon, cannon and howitzer fire easily, and we won on like 7 combas points to 2.

That rocked and was some intense shit!! Mobile mechs for the win. We need like a little more heavy firepower I think, but outside of that our team had it's shit together against those dudes, who seemed like experienced players that just got a little arrogant.

I haven't played all area's yet, but Braidwood is at this time my most favorite area. I'm curious how the 'dam' level plays though. Braidwood is like planes with flowing hills, beautiful wheat fields blowing in the wind and sometimes a little rain, that splashes on your gun camera. The Lighting effects and the realism of the graphics in combat is insane.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Kobold said:
Also one of our guys dropped out right after engaging them, so we basically played with 5 players. We only killed 2 of them in the end, but me as commander, and Kid as soldier, totally made it out of their final desperate assault with their slow defensive mechs when the 5 minute mark started coming up, alive avoiding all of their mortar and howitzer fire easily, and we won on combas points.
Sounds awesome. I have no idea why I got disconnected, it just tossed me right back into the lobby. Was having a blast too :(

Kobold said:
Holy shiznizzle, we just played the most intense game of 6 on 6 vs humans. (Japanese folks)

We won on combas points, because we eliminated their forward scout and their fast attacker, those dudes got cocky and went right into the middle of our crossfire. Also one of our guys dropped out right after engaging them, so we basically played with 5 players. We only killed 2 of them in the end, but me as commander, and Kid as soldier, totally made it out of their final desperate assault with their slow defensive mechs when the 5 minute mark started coming up, alive avoiding all of their mortar and howitzer fire easily, and we won on combas points.

That rocked!! Mobile mechs for the win. We need like a little more heavy firepower I think, but outside of that our team had it's shit together against those dudes, who seemed like experienced players that just got a little arrogant.

Yeah, I need to balance my machine guns with some cannon power. And unfortunately, I really think my favorite machine guns, which I have a barrage of four of, are going to have to go because they are so open to punishment.

Really, the long range game is where it's at. If you can neutralize someone from further off, you will have a serious advantage. We were all pecking at these monsters with machine guns from on high and doing like NO damage. If we'd had a few cannons we might have won with more of our guys surviving. As much as I love having the security of a machine gun's extravagant amounts of ammo, I really need to start carrying around more efficient weapons, even it means I end up with fewer shots. What I'd love to get good enough to do is sort of lay down a hail of machine gun fire from my right side and then quickly switch to, say, a cannon on my left and peg the guy as he tries to avoid the machine gun fire.

That would be so insanely cool.

*brrrt*
*brrt*
*brrrt*
"Whoa, better move over here or else I --"
*BOOM*

:D

Vagrant

Kobold said:
And I always loose my NA Network array just before the end of the batte because I can't resist the front lines! :lol

Yeah whenever I asked towards the end of a match where the last of the enemies were hiding your reply was always "I don't know, my NA is gone" and I'd realize you had been fighting right alongside me at the front the whole time. :D

Anyway sucks that I wasn't around for the 6vs6 human game, it seemed hard enough to even get a 3vs3 human game going with all the connection errors.

I don't want to get the 13th's hopes up too high, but I'm seriously considering mocking up some Fightin' Thirteenth trading cards for Kobold and Max (Mirik & Twilight). They are just too ridiculous on the battlefield to not be immortalized by my mighty pen. And it's been buzzing in my head for a few days now.

Of course, Kobold is up first, as I have the perfect image in my head. (And he is officially the character with the most character on our squad.) Note, this is a little Free Time project and will most likely not be done for a while. Also, these will be Pilot Cards, as I can not, will not, and also can not draw mechs.

JOIN THE FIGHTIN' THIRTEENTH. YOUR PASSKEY TO IMMORTALITY.

(Actually there's only like one spot left, so, maybe not.)

purg3

slept with Malkin
BenjaminBirdie said:
I don't want to get the 13th's hopes up too high, but I'm seriously considering mocking up some Fightin' Thirteenth trading cards for Kobold and Max (Mirik & Twilight). They are just too ridiculous on the battlefield to not be immortalized by my mighty pen. And it's been buzzing in my head for a few days now.

Of course, Kobold is up first, as I have the perfect image in my head. (And he is officially the character with the most character on our squad.) Note, this is a little Free Time project and will most likely not be done for a while. Also, these will be Pilot Cards, as I can not, will not, and also can not draw mechs.

I can't wait to see what you come up with for Mirik. Whatever it is, Im sure it will be funny.

Ashodin

Kobold said:
Those dudes got cocky and went right into the middle of our crossfire while Twilight snuck into their middle and pummeled their base, diverting attention of their defenders.
Yeah I was literally sweating that part out. I knew if they even detected me at all, I would be trashed instantly by their snipers and cannons. I don't last very long in the M-MYDN Myrmidon Hound. So the cool thing was I totally almost got their base; and I attracted their attention too much.

Really cool part about heading to their base - I realized that if you keep running (ie moving the analog stick) in a certain direction, you can turn your mech and block incoming attacks with your armor, from far away. I did that and turned my mech so the back armor for the generator absorbed attacks while I kept my piles intact (until I got hit hard right before I started piling).

purg3

slept with Malkin
I still can't believe it took them that long to realize that their base was being attacked;especially with 4 enemy hounds perched on the hillside in front of the base.

Ashodin

purgeface said:
I still can't believe it took them that long to realize that their base was being attacked;especially with 4 enemy hounds perched on the hillside in front of the base.

Well it was sweet, I knew at the edge of the screen I would be out of their NA - their commander was near their base so I couldn't get close.

As soon as they moved more towards the middle (the most nailbiting part was waiting for them to move farther and farther away) I took my chance and ran for the base (which I assume either sight or NA would give me away).

Niiiice! I feel loved.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
just had the coolest finish in a 2vs2 game with vince (not sure what his gaf username is). i'm dead, he's completely out of ammo, and their last guy is lobbing rockets at our base. the time has run down to a couple minutes, so vince tries to distract the guy for long enough to let us win on COMBAS captures, not that this plan has much chance of success...when the guy hits vince at point blank, and gets taken out by his own splash damage. :lol

SonnyBoy

I had a blast last night, it was my 1st time playing with you all. I was one of the guys who got kinda cocky and got killed 3/4 of the way through the battle....

but I kept fighting! I was returned to our base with a pea shooter and took on a stray mech who was trying to destroy our base. With the help of about 20 AI soldiers and 10 tanks we kept him at bay. :lol

Also during my 1st battle EVER I was with a guy from GAF that was on wheels. He died and I had about 2 centimeters of life left. He thought I was going to die and so did I. So instead of giving up I laid into the guy and used the buildings to absorb his fire and to make him waste ammo. He chased and I took him out. Never give up. :D

BTW, I'm Vince2023, and yeah, that game me and Drohne played was kickass. Ironically I played a game 1v1 against the computer after Drohne signed off for the night and I was in a similar situation, and again I won the game by the enemy killing himself with his own splash damage :lol .

Just a thought, don't you guys think that instead of playing the war matches constantly we should play some 6v6 games among our GAF squads for fun/practice? As in, 6 members from GAF Brigade taking on 6 members from GAF Hounds (or whatever the other GAF Squads are called, I don't remember). I really like big games but in most cases waiting for a squad of 6 to join up usually takes unbearably long and me and my team just breaks down and plays against the CPU instead. We should start coordinating some 6v6 matches among ourselves methinks.

On another note, I made an experimental mech before calling it a night (or a morning, whichever works for you lol). It has 2 sets of 4 automatic machine guns (the ones that you fire once and it unloads a barrage of automatic fire) with the purpose of stripping the enemy of its weapons (I heard machine guns are good at taking down guns? I still have yet to try it), and I'm giving a set of 4 grenade launches as my 3rd weapon set for the punch that's necessary to finish them off. I've never used grenades before but after testing them briefly they seem reasonably powerful, and should work well with the constant pounding of the light machine guns. This hound would be virtually useless in an open map until I'd manage to get to close range though, and I predict it would be most effective in city maps (I could be wrong, it could be totally inneffective, I have yet to test it but I just felt like making an insane gunner mech and trying out grenades since I've never tried them). OK well, sleep time for me, later all.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
DCharlie said:

I created that exact same mech last night. I was fine until a scout circled me in a pool of bombs and took out my legs. :lol

It is a good defender model for both a base or on the battlefied.

Treo360

DaCocoBrova said:
So I take it that Chromehounds > Steel Battallion

Sans the super controller. If the controller was a helluva lot cheaper perhaps I would fully agree with that statement.

I think I'm among the few, the proud, the jaded SB owners :/

Had a blast playing with you guys again last night. Awesome game. I need to spend more time in the garage fine tuning the mech I have, and trying to build a few others for different roles. I've collected some more parts, just need to build some more configurations.

I'm nearly done with the single player component of the game. Started on the commander missions. There certainly is an art to being a commander, and I think we should all build a commander mech and take turns playing that role from time to time.

thorns

Banned
How do you download the "free" content pack that was released? I see no option anywhere in the game. or maybe I am blind...

Dekelia

DaCocoBrova said:
So I take it that Chromehounds > Steel Battallion

Steel Battallion at it's best was absolutely fantastic. It would be hard to beat.

However, if nothing else, SB + LoC = $250.00, CH = $60.00. Chromehounds is *much* more accessable. If it even comes close to Steel Battalion but with good support, it'll get an "A" in my book.

Also, it *has* to have better net code than SB.

Kobold

sefskillz said:
Sounds awesome. I have no idea why I got disconnected, it just tossed me right back into the lobby. Was having a blast too :(
If you stayed connected we might have even won on basekill, oh well.

Yea we've been having trouble all day with the stupid disconnectes and lobby-limbo connection problems, it's probably not your fault, but the server are just being hammered and have same incompatibilities.

Vagrant said:
Yeah whenever I asked towards the end of a match where the last of the enemies were hiding your reply was always "I don't know, my NA is gone" and I'd realize you had been fighting right alongside me at the front the whole time. :D

Anyway sucks that I wasn't around for the 6vs6 human game, it seemed hard enough to even get a 3vs3 human game going with all the connection errors.
Haha yeah I get tempted by the impacts in the distance, plus I pack a punch from medium or close range as well.

Yeah, they really need to address those issues!

BenjaminBirdie said:
Yeah, I need to balance my machine guns with some cannon power. And unfortunately, I really think my favorite machine guns, which I have a barrage of four of, are going to have to go because they are so open to punishment.

Really, the long range game is where it's at. If you can neutralize someone from further off, you will have a serious advantage. We were all pecking at these monsters with machine guns from on high and doing like NO damage. If we'd had a few cannons we might have won with more of our guys surviving. As much as I love having the security of a machine gun's extravagant amounts of ammo, I really need to start carrying around more efficient weapons, even it means I end up with fewer shots. What I'd love to get good enough to do is sort of lay down a hail of machine gun fire from my right side and then quickly switch to, say, a cannon on my left and peg the guy as he tries to avoid the machine gun fire.

You might be right, but I have taken out a lot of mechs with the machine guns, they are pretty versitile even from medium range, linked with 4. It's certain you gotta have al least one heavy hitting array of weapons, but for fast scout mechs that are hard to hit, machineguns are a charm, they can grind up their weapons and mobility in mere tens of seconds and you can finish him off.

BenjaminBirdie said:

w000t!!!!! that sounds teh schweet!!!

Maxrpg said:
Yeah I was literally sweating that part out. I knew if they even detected me at all, I would be trashed instantly by their snipers and cannons. I don't last very long in the M-MYDN Myrmidon Hound. So the cool thing was I totally almost got their base; and I attracted their attention too much.

Really cool part about heading to their base - I realized that if you keep running (ie moving the analog stick) in a certain direction, you can turn your mech and block incoming attacks with your armor, from far away. I did that and turned my mech so the back armor for the generator absorbed attacks while I kept my piles intact (until I got hit hard right before I started piling).
Yea that's what I do too, and I make sure there is a combas between me and my enemy so they can't actually see me fleeing or approaching untill I at the perfect range or they turn their backs.

purgeface said:
Haha, priceless...

drohne said:
just had the coolest finish in a 2vs2 game with vince (not sure what his gaf username is). i'm dead, he's completely out of ammo, and their last guy is lobbing rockets at our base. the time has run down to a couple minutes, so vince tries to distract the guy for long enough to let us win on COMBAS captures, not that this plan has much chance of success...when the guy hits vince at point blank, and gets taken out by his own splash damage. :lol
Yea, that is so sweet. AI is so dumb, you can actually let them kill their base for you, too.

Treo360 said:
Sans the super controller. If the controller was a helluva lot cheaper perhaps I would fully agree with that statement.

I think I'm among the few, the proud, the jaded SB owners :/
That was a legendary game, but boy was it hardcore and difficult to control at first! Took me a month or more of intensive playing to really get the hang of it in SP. Was never enough people online to consider playing Line of Contact much, and the draw distance was attrocious!

Francias Castiglione said:
Well the Sal Kar 50 foot uberfortress bot swung my decision to buy the game. It looks friggin; INSANE.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ASF4QmDK4m8
WTF?????? Anyone saw this with their own eyes? That is uber, I want to figh that minster with our squad!

Enron

Banned
KAOS said:
On another note. I would like to recommend Escaflowne's Zaibach and Chain music tracks. They go really well for some Hound face to face destruction.

The best music for this game, hands down, is the Soundtrack for the 08th MS Team. Especially the Gouf Custom vs. 08th MS Team track....that's the best mecha battle music EVER.

Top Bottom