• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Chromehounds Squad Thread

J-Rzez

just got this game... it's freakin' awesome... dl'd the free-bies... now just working on the single player stuff a lil bit... Then, i'll get into the online stuff, in which, watching my friend play this the other night sold me on it, it's awesome... can't wait...!

purg3

slept with Malkin
Holy shit, we(the 13th) just fought the Sal Kar secret war machine thing. It's massive and shoots a crapload of missles in all directions from the top of it. We actually survived for the time limit to take off some of its durability.

Kobold

half-wit retard monkey's ass
purgeface said:
Holy shit, we(the 13th) just fought the Sal Kar secret war machine thing. It's massive and shoots a crapload of missles in all directions from the top of it. We actually survived for the time limit to take off some of its durability.
We destroyed it I think! We got a crapload of merit and experience for that@

puebla

Treo360 said:
DSC02612.jpg

Blackhawk's Sharkbait
that looks great. i would buy this game just to see what i could create.

i would like to see some more of Gaf's custom made hounds......

Kobold

Everybod get on and do liek one on ones or whatever to get to trebizond!!! so we can fight the monster again!

OK...so I've finally jumped online, bought a bunch of mech crap, and fooled around in the garage for the past hour or so. I think I'm ready.

Which GAF squad still has openings?

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Guu has just joined Tokyopia - we are recruiting
thing is , the three main players are all on the jpn time line
also - i have to take my wife to the airport today , so i wont be around much

Yeah, the Japan thing would be a killer for me. It would actually be pretty cool playing with you guys but the time difference would make it almost impossible. I've a hard enough time just trying to coordinate games with my friends across town. :p

Plus aren't you guys Sal Kar?

DCharlie

Plus aren't you guys Sal Kar?

no we are 'tarakia
actually - if we could split Tokyopia between countries, then we could potentially have 24 hour points gathering

guu is in the team and hes US based, so if we could get anohter 4 or so
we are at 4 members here - but we are hoping a couple more jgaffers will join - jonnyram has the game, but hes finishing oblivion first.

Hi, yeah I just joined Tokyopia (guu). Thanks for helping me get in. I am definately very new at this, but I'll give it a shot ;).

Syncing up with JPN time is going to be tough, but I can probably make it occasionally if I know in advance. Hopefully we can get some US based people too.

Treo360

These disconnects are really getting on my Mother ****ing nerve. I hope they fix this shit come tuesday.

Otherwise some great games today.

Crack Hounds . . .Believe.

Ashodin

Open spots - 4 in 13th GAFHND SQD.

A couple of players have been gone for a while, I've cut them - if they want back in, let me know.

Ashodin

---13th NEWS BROADCAST---

This is a message to all 13th Squad members. We are going to switch to Sal Kar after the next war is over. We are getting tired of using the same old weapons every time, and would like to acquire more. Eventually, we will skip around to Morskoj as well and buy their weapons too, to make our Hounds more unique in style and badassity.

So log on, buy your weapons from Tarakia, because once I get on, we're moving to the NEW underdogs, Sal Kar.

Then later we'll infiltrate (ugh) Moron I mean Morskoj.

Benjamin I dropped that like Clark Kent out the WINDOW DUDE

Also Kid and Mirik - no more fighting! it looks bad on new members.

---End BROADCAST---

pilonv1

Welcome to Sal Kar, my squad has been fighting there (although not much). If there are any Australian gaffers looking for a squad let me know.

DCharlie said:
quick question - was there a face plate pack for the US release?

Looks like it's only in Japan.

http://www.xboxic.com/news/965

To celebrate Chromehounds‘ release in Japan, Sega designed a sweet looking faceplate based on this game. Unfortunately the faceplate will only be available in the special edition of the game. To make things worse there are no plans to bring this beauty to any other region outside Japan.

DB

DCharlie

Looks like it's only in Japan.

i gots teh face plate.
its sexy - ive never really been into them but this one is pretty cool

i can finally make that damn donation and now im getting the NO MORE DONATIONS FOR TODAY message. god damn it

finally got 100 victories. yippee.

Kobold

BenjaminBirdie said:
Dude, I'm buryin' the hatchet like the caretaker buries bodies!

WEEK TWO, BYITCH!
OK. Just was getting a liiiiitte bit tired of your abusing tone. Try moderate it next time please! I was fatigued and your constant whining and cursing and telling me to drop dead, being a **** or, bad commander or general snide comments on everyone and everything while riding up twilights be-hind, didn't make the game more fun to play.

So please be a little more considerate and we'll be fine. It was funny when you were more moderate in the beginning. Just got annoying after a while when you would'nt shut up anymore and nothing nice came out either! :)

I like games with people that can respect each other and have a good time without being abusive and snide. So I played with Joates, Silver and Getter, that was much more fun at 4 on 4 without being told we are shit and should die, etc.

I'm sure you're a great guy in real-life, no worries! Just didn't enjoy myself much anymore yesterday due to fatigue and above described interpretation of your attitude. Will be on later!

Kobold said:
OK. Just was getting a liiiiitte bit tired of your abusing tone. Try moderate it next time please! I was fatigued and your constant whining and cursing and telling me to drop dead, being a **** or, bad commander or general snide comments on everyone and everything while riding up twilights be-hind, didn't make the game more fun to play.

So please be a little more considerate and we'll be fine. It was funny when you were more moderate in the beginning. Just got annoying after a while when you would'nt shut up anymore and nothing nice came out either! :)

I like games with people that can respect each other and have a good time without being abusive and snide. So I played with Joates, Silver and Getter, that was much more fun at 4 on 4 without being told we are shit and should die, etc.

I'm sure you're a great guy in real-life, no worries! Just didn't enjoy myself much anymore yesterday due to fatigue and above described interpretation of your attitude. Will be on later!

I didn't realize I got that bad.

It's not like I hate you guys. I was just having fun. (It did get frustrating getting abandoned all the time, but it's my own fault for running off.)

But I believe in the THIRTEENTH.

I've got a question about the last Scout mission in single player. Am I supposed to fight the black mech or do I draw him and the rest of the forces out west? The cutscenes are a little confusing about what exactly should happen. Seeing how it's the last mission I'm assuming I have to fight the black mech but everytime I go up against him it's rape time. He just destroys me.

Anyone got any advice?

Also, I was just having fun with Twilight. And before you started non-stop firing missiles at my soldier, if I was ever pissed it was just out of frustration that we weren't sticking together, as when myself, Silver, and I think Blackhawk or Twilight had stayed in a pack of three, we were unstoppable. As I was getting my cockpit shredded, that was all I could think about.

I'm realizing now that your post makes me look like a complete douche and I sincerely don't believe that's the case. Thirteenth, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm probably a little more sarcastic and vulgar than some, but I'm not hateful or malicious about it.

Oh well, off to brunch!

Ashodin

Hitler Stole My Potato said:
I've got a question about the last Scout mission in single player. Am I supposed to fight the black mech or do I draw him and the rest of the forces out west? The cutscenes are a little confusing about what exactly should happen. Seeing how it's the last mission I'm assuming I have to fight the black mech but everytime I go up against him it's rape time. He just destroys me.

Anyone got any advice?
Make a new mech and don't use the borrowed scout. Then you'll win! :)

SiliconBean

Note to potential employers: mainlines heroin
MaxRpg do you have anyroom left in the squad? If so, could you possibly give me a time you will be on beyond the next hour (gotta go eat) so I can join. I will be able to play quite often because I have a great work schedule.

Zaphod

I'm available sun in the afernoon, and mon through wed from 6pm till whenever. I might be available other days but it will be a bit limited. All times CDT. Think I can help out the 13th?

Ashodin

I suggest those who wish to join the 13th be ready to play at least after 6 PM on till the wee morning hours. You can show up every other day, so don't feel like you have to be there 24/7. That's only for me and Kobold :lol

WTF? Morskoj won another War??? wtf happened to Tarakia? they had so much of the land at 4am last night ....

this game is so awesome, yet so complete ****ed up at the same time, all because of uneven teams, and people wanting to fight bots, haha.

Hitler Stole My Potato said:

Anyone got any advice?

I built a speedy Scout with a well armored rearend so I could trigger his entrance and then flee west again quickly. You do get a bonus for taking him down though, which I intend to do next time around.

SiliconBean

Note to potential employers: mainlines heroin
I will be on in about 20 mins. Will anyone be there to let me in the squad.(MaxRpg)

And in the search I will type: 13th GAFHND SQD
then search and apply

Top Bottom