• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Chromehounds Squad Thread

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
i've been on playing solo -- haven't seen anyone else. you won't find the squad in a search unless at least one member is on, afaik, but i think we're full right now, and only che can boot people. so i dunno.

Chichikov

I think we need to see if we can get a active squad going on again.
Show of hands, how many people think they still want to play this game on a semi regular basis?

-Rogue5-

drohne said:
i've been on playing solo -- haven't seen anyone else. you won't find the squad in a search unless at least one member is on, afaik, but i think we're full right now, and only che can boot people. so i dunno.

<darth>NOOOooooo...</darth>

Drat. So close, yet, so far.

The last mission in single player is impossible... it's retarded and pointless... I need the good multiplayer experience to keep me from hating this game entirely.

I would play on a semi-regular basis, but the first you rounds you'd have to excuse my newb-ness

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
Uh, I'm around if you guys want to play.

Currently just learning my way around Defcon. :p

drohne

chromehounds tonight? to avenge all the horrible losses we had the last time? :lol

i'll be on at 9 or 9:30. i think the neogaf brigade's got a couple openings now too.

drohne said:
chromehounds tonight? to avenge all the horrible losses we had the last time? :lol

i'll be on at 9 or 9:30. i think the neogaf brigade's got a couple openings now too.

hrm, think maybe i can get in it? havent played in forever since most of my friends stopped playing, me and my budy werent having to much fun 2 player either :(

drohne

was kept a bit late. logging on now. and yeah, i think i'll able to approve membership requests.

edit: good news everyone: my 360 just died! three lockups in the last five minutes. so much for chromehounds.

frogg609

Anyone want to play today (Sunday?)

I would also like to rejoin the NeoGaf Brigade if there are slots open.

let me know.

thanks

Kingpen

Chromehounds Reunion anyone?

I'm down (I just picked up the game from the used bin to try to get some more milage out of it...)

I'm not sure if the 13th Brigade is still around or not...

There is a new patch for this game that should make things interesting to figure out new strategies for the game.

Chichikov

Just took a quick look at the CH forums.
Apparently they had a patch released a couple of days ago.
No real details, but apparently they GREATLY reduced splash damage and all the DDs are crying.
I’m already loving it.

Kingpen

GT: KINGPEN66

Che, do you want to do the honors of forming up a new squad? Maybe we put a topic in the Online forum so it doesn't get lost in the mix... I'll go set that thread up, and I'll also keep trying to keep the motivation high...

I have had a big urge to play this again after seeing the mechs in Lost Planet.... After hearing of a gameplay patch to lessen the damage of DDs, I am really excited...

I'm sure others will want to join up in this, such as drohne, pocketfudge and Denogg....

Chichikov

Actually, we should keep the current squad so we don’t lose our legendary status (which means more lottery entries).
Just kick anyone who’s not saying he’s game.

GT: Hapoel TA.
Don’t kick me.

Tantric

I just got this game last week and haven't had a chance to play it. I remember being super pumped when it came out, but I didn't have my 360 yet. I'd love to play with you guys but I'm sure i'll be a total noob.

GT: Ajanti

Kingpen

I made an official thread in the Online section of NeoGAF. We have 7 people so far with gamertags that are interested...

We'll update that thread when we have more specifics...

Spooka

I'm up for it. I just checked the Neogaf Brigade and there were 17 spots taken out of which half will probably not play anymore. So we could probably all join up there. Kingpen, Hapoel, che and myself are already on there.

Kingpen

Che, I don't know if I have your Gamertag right..... Please check the Online thread to verify and/or correct.

Spooka is right, lets just keep the Brigade going, and boot some people to make spots for others.... Would be less work probably.....

Treo360

Spooka said:
I'm up for it. I just checked the Neogaf Brigade and there were 17 spots taken out of which half will probably not play anymore. So we could probably all join up there. Kingpen, Hapoel, che and myself are already on there.

blackhawk2k3 you already have me on your friends list Kingpen

drohne

i'll play some tonight...though i don't know if my life can take simultaneous addictions to chromehounds and vf5 :lol

Chichikov

I’ll repost the squad info –

Name: NeoGaf Brigade
Password: LB,RB,LT,RT

We currently have 3 slots available (I’m sure che will clear some more later).

I’m at the lobby at the moment so I can approve anyone who wants to join.
(I’m away from my console, so it might be awhile before I see the request).

Chichikov said:
I’ll repost the squad info –

Name: NeoGaf Brigade
Password: LB,RB,LT,RT

We currently have 3 slots available (I’m sure che will clear some more later).

I’m at the lobby at the moment so I can approve anyone who wants to join.
(I’m away from my console, so it might be awhile before I see the request).
I haven't been on ch for a long time, can you check to see if I'm still in the squad? I was there since the day we started it.. My gt is MattsOnlyHope. Thanks :) If not, save a spot for me or die :)

Chichikov

DarkAngelYuna said:
I haven't been on ch for a long time, can you check to see if I'm still in the squad? I was there since the day we started it.. My gt is MattsOnlyHope. Thanks :) If not, save a spot for me or die :)
You’re still in.
I don’t think anyone got kicked, just some people moved to more active squads.

Chichikov said:
You’re still in.
I don’t think anyone got kicked, just some people moved to more active squads.

Yay, I just logged on to make sure I was still in it too. Can't play right now but later tonight when I'm on if enough people are on ch just message me on live and I'll jump onto ch too.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
I will kick out a ton of people tonight.

But I'm at work for a while longer, sorry.

If you can't wait, go ahead and start up another clan and I will join.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Thanks for the heads up Kingpen, question though. Will I lose any of my stats if I leave my squad and join this one? Anyway my GT is purg3 and I will be on in a few.

Treo360

purgeface said:
Thanks for the heads up Kingpen, question though. Will I lose any of my stats if I leave my squad and join this one? Anyway my GT is purg3 and I will be on in a few.

Just saw you log on, no, you will not lose anything (I just skipped over to the neogaf brigade) just make sure you change country to morskoj first.

Trasher

DarkAngelYuna said:
That reminds me, did you get a new isp yet...?
Ages ago! Well since I went back to college in September. Pretty much when everyone stopped playing regularly. :( Also, my internet at home got upgraded. So I'm good wherever I go now!

Phthisis said:
Cockblocked. 20th spot just got grabbed :(

GOD DAMN IT.

I'M A ****ING VERY BUSY CARTOONIST. WHERE'S MY GODDAMNED SQUAD.

(I guess the 13th is back in business. And I will never ever get to play Chromehounds with Che.)

(And...and I was on the list....you all saw it....)

(God damn it.)

Top Bottom