• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Chromehounds Squad Thread

Kingpen

Name: NeoGaf Brigade
Password: LB,RB,LT,RT

someone from the squad has to be there to approve you into it at the same time you search for it. I would for sure do it, but my wife is entertaining company this weekend, which basically means very limited 360 time since 'said company' has to plop their ass on our living room couch for the whole time they are here....

Add me as a friend, and then if I see you on when I happen to be on, i'll message you to come join.

GT: KINGPEN66

Once you get into the squad, you can at least fight the CPU for practice and money.

Kingpen

at my estimate right now.... probably 6 people could fit in as somewhat active... A few others came around for the reunion night, but they haven't been back....

A few others want in and seem willing to play, but they got hosed when Che switched the nations up. They have until next weekend before they can get into Sal Kar...

purg3

slept with Malkin
I'm up for a few games tonight if anyone else wants to play. I will probably be on around 11:00pm EST, or whenever the pens game is over.

Kingpen

purgeface said:
I'm up for a few games tonight if anyone else wants to play. I will probably be on around 11:00pm EST, or whenever the pens game is over.

i'd love to play tonight, but like I said, I am hosed probably because of the wife and her friend visiting from out of town... If I can get on though, I will...

I'm miserable over here...

Kingpen

I should be on tonight if anyone wants to attempt to join the NeoGAF squad.... or get some games in...

(i'd be really surprised if this lasts too long with Crackdown coming out soon...)

Kingpen

I'll log in and make the squad tonight or tomorrow morning...

The new squad will be called NeoGAF RESERVE
It will be in Morskoj

Password to get in will be X, Y, X, Y

Please respond to this thread if you want in and we can arrange a time for me to approve you.

The reason for the formation of this squad is to have more control over nation affiliation as I believe a majority of the players from the old squad have moved on to other games. I am still more then happy to play this game anytime with anyone...

Phthisis

Kingpen said:
I'll log in and make the squad tonight or tomorrow morning...

The new squad will be called NeoGAF RESERVES
It will be in Morskoj

Password to get in will be X, Y, X, Y

Please respond to this thread if you want in and we can arrange a time for me to approve you.

The reason for the formation of this squad is to have more control over nation affiliation as I believe a majority of the players from the old squad have moved on to other games. I am still more then happy to play this game anytime with anyone...

I'll be there in spades. Probably log on around noon or 1PM PST tomorrow. GT is Justegarde.

Kingpen

I have created the new squad.... The war just ended as well, so all of you guys that need to change nation affiliation should be able to do so now.

EDIT: I had to change the squads name by a slight change. It is called

NeoGAF RESERVE
Morskoj
Password = X,Y,X,Y

Please PM me or send me a friend invite if you want to get into the new squad....

Treo360

Cool, but after a long day of playing GRAW I'm tuckered out. Send me an invite when you're on REGARDLESS of what I'm playing I'll join.

Kingpen

Good to play with you guys... CPU on some maps can still provide a challenge, especially when they 2-on-1 you....

Phthisis welcome to the fold....

Blackhawk, we missed you tonight.... definetely need to get this going again.... let me know when you want to come join the new squad....

Kingpen

Great games guys... can't believe we got base rushed by the computer.... lol

We are jumping back online about 8-9ish MT tonight.... Gotta watch the pens game...

Anyone else want into the squad, PM me or message me on LIVE

Kingpen

This game is so much better the more people you have playing it with you... We added 3 new members to the squad tonight, still room for plenty more....

Kuran

Banned
I just bought Chromehounds, I know I waited too long.. the AC4 demo convinced me that this was the mech game to go for.

I hope there is still activity on the servers, and that I can join the NeoGAF reserve!

I will at least play a few missions so I have the basics figured out, but do I get any advantages by finishing the entire SP campaign before I log in?

Kingpen

you get spare parts by doing the 1p missions....

We definetely would welcome you into the clan. some people in the clan might even be able to help you out with spare parts/cash....

when you get into the game, make you nation affiliation to Morskoj (this is where our current clan is)

send me a friend request, and when I see you online, I'll help you get into the clan.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
How many people actively play in your squad? I might be into playing this game again if there are more than 5 people online all the time...

I think a big killer of this game was the 20 person squad limit. It was absolutely terrible. It meant that only 20 people could exist in your squad at one time, regardless if they were online or not. This lead to only 1 or 2 people actually being online at any time you wanted to play. If they just let 200 people into a squad, you'd have a ton more potential teammates to play with.

Kingpen

We have about 6 people that will play if they know in advance. We had a 6 player session last week. The people that are left want to play, just because they want to play - despite a ton of other games being out.

All we have to do is post a scheduled time here on GAF, and it will result in the majority of them signing on to play....

Add me as a friend if you want into the squad...

Phthisis

After last weekend's six player party, I've really wanted to play again with you guys, but you've been really busy with GRAW2 and other stuff. Any chance we could get another session up and running sometime this afternoon?

Kingpen

'I' am never too busy with GRAW2 or any other game to get something going. I'm sure we can pull blackhawk away from GRAW for a little bit as well (especially with advance notice)

If you see me on LIVE, sent me a message and I'll play some Hounds with you....

raYne

Kingpen said:
'I' am never too busy with GRAW2 or any other game to get something going. I'm sure we can pull blackhawk away from GRAW for a little bit as well (especially with advance notice)

The squad's still in Morskoj right? I may just switch over to get some games in.

Phthisis

Kingpen said:

Okay. I sent a Chromehounds invite message to both Blackhawk and Mo the Hawk on Monday when they were playing GRAW2, but they just kind of ignored me :\

Kingpen

Yeah, well, it may take a little bit of teeth pulling since GRAW2 just dropped this week. anyway, I'm sure we can get 3 or 4 on at one time though...

I'm not sure of my schedule this weekend yet. It is my wife's birthday on Tuesday, so I am kinda just going to have to get on LIVE when I have the free chance, know what I mean....

But like I said, if you message me when I am on LIVE, I'll come on over....

purg3

slept with Malkin
I should be able to switch countries soon, so I'll join up if you still have room. I'm always down for some CH.

Phthisis

What a surprise to see this thread back on the front page.

I was just lamenting the fact that the other day I haven't played this game in a while. if anyone is up for a round or two tonight, send me a message on Live or something.

I think Kingpen posted the squad name and password a couple pages back.

Kobold

half-wit retard monkey's ass
This is still the best game on 360 in my humble opinion. I wanted to play again today, but someone stole my bloody Chrome Hounds CD!!!! I am so enraged!

Sniff, I miss our clan...

purg3

slept with Malkin
Kobold said:
This is still the best game on 360 in my humble opinion. I wanted to play again today, but someone stole my bloody Chrome Hounds CD!!!! I am so enraged!

Sniff, I miss our clan...

Yeah, those were some great times. Joates and I were just talking about a GAF squad reunion.

Kobold

half-wit retard monkey's ass
purgeface said:
Yeah, those were some great times. Joates and I were just talking about a GAF squad reunion.

I'm so in, first I need to find a new copy of the bloody game! WHO TOOK IT! WHO???

Trasher

REUNION TIME

Che and I are planning on playing this weekend for old time's sake. It would be great if the NeoGAF squad got back together for a couple games. I figure I'd hop on now to see if anyone even still played this game. So many good war stories from this game. This game definitely produced my favorite gaming moments on the 360.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Trasher said:
REUNION TIME

Che and I are planning on playing this weekend for old time's sake. It would be great if the NeoGAF squad got back together for a couple games. I figure I'd hop on now to see if anyone even still played this game. So many good war stories from this game. This game definitely produced my favorite gaming moments on the 360.

Hell yeah, I'm definitely down. Just post the details-I think I'm still in the squad but I'm not sure.

Phthisis

I am so down. When I last played, Kingpen had made a 2nd GAF squad in Morskoj called "NeoGAF Reserves" because the other one was full.

It should still be around, so anyone who needs in, just say so (we have like 15 spots open).

Man, I was just thinking that I needed an excuse to play Chromehounds the other day.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
Che and I are planning on playing this weekend for old time's sake.

i'm probably going to be busy, but Chinmonster is looking for a game.

I want to get back into CH.... it's so fricken awesome.

I just got this for fifteen bucks yesterday. I'm down for a squad, just give me a couple days to get my shit together offline. NeoGAF Reserves, I'm looking in your direction.

Phthisis

StorablePrawn said:
I just got this for fifteen bucks yesterday. I'm down for a squad, just give me a couple days to get my shit together offline. NeoGAF Reserves, I'm looking in your direction.

The more the merrier :D

I'll have to get in touch with Kingpen and tell him GAF is getting back into the game again; he was always down to play.

Trasher

I'm on playing right now. There are 12 members in the NeoGAF squad atm (I think that's the max??). There are hardly any games being hosted so it would be pretty easy to join one another's games since everyone is probably on different squads. Look me up if you want to: TJ Trasher

Trasher

Since some people are wondering whether they are still in the NeoGAF squad, here is the roster:

chespace 1up
drohne
Denogginizer OS
DJ Brannon
Spooka
bread eater
MattsOnlyHope
TJ Trasher
Hapoel TA
btrboyevich
purg3
Vagr4nt

Btw, I am still playing 1v1's right now. Would like to get another person for 2v2's. :(

Top Bottom