• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF Halo 2 Clan Topic

Ramirez said:
Shit,my DSL went out for a second =\

I'll log back in a few...that team we had going wasn't too hot so it was probably for the better :p Communication you whores! :D

We should have had that CtF game though. That flag bounce was total BS. The teamball game was terrible though.

The assault game we steamrolled over the other team. I was happy with that one.

Im still on Live, just chilling for a bit.

Ramirez

Yea that was the stupidest thing I've ever seen in the game...picture this ladies...on Collossus,they steal our flag,dude takes like one step,gets killed...then our flag bounces at the bottom of our base,then into the middle, and then over to their base -_-

And at the beginning we had their flag,they had ours,but we killed them,but our fuckin flag was stuck in that jumping thing so we couldn't get it,talk about horrible luck.

Stick around if you can Lemming,me and Fifty's gonna log on in like 5 minutes.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Sorry i was watching T3 on the telly, am back now if anyone needs an extra player, i see 2 groups of 4 at the moment so ill play some rumble pit for a while.

ManaByte

God damnit people. If someone is playing Halo 2 single-player, don't invite spam! Some people actually want to, I don't know, finish playing the single-player game and getting constant GA Clan party invites from one person over and over during single-player is annoying.

Fifty

Good games as always Ramirez, Lemming, Aero... If you forgot about the other 125 games, we'd be almost perfect :lol :lol

Good stuff. Two loses, but one wasn't our fault (that crazy lag game)

Kuroyume

Banned
Ramirez said:
Yea that was the stupidest thing I've ever seen in the game...picture this ladies...on Collossus,they steal our flag,dude takes like one step,gets killed...then our flag bounces at the bottom of our base,then into the middle, and then over to their base -_-

And at the beginning we had their flag,they had ours,but we killed them,but our fuckin flag was stuck in that jumping thing so we couldn't get it,talk about horrible luck.

Stick around if you can Lemming,me and Fifty's gonna log on in like 5 minutes.

I lost my mind when I saw that.

Rorschach

Ramirez said:
:lol That sucks.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Ramirez said:
Don't log into Live then ;)

Heh yeah. Also, if you're logged into Live and for some reason your connection gets cut, the game will actually end your single player session and automatically save your game. So something to think about if you keep your connection open while playing single player

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Also, anyone else get a problem when trying to join parties? Most of the game, the game would fail to connect to parties and sometimes it will connect successfully. Is this because I'm behind a router? It gets very annoying when someone sends me an invite, only to have it fail to connect

Ramirez

I know when I send people invites and they can't accept its my router cause I unhooked it one night and all of you guys got in afterwards :p

Anyone up for some clan games?Im bored :(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
"I would have to imagine you guys get tired of CTF on Blood Gulch after a while :p"

I wouldn't be so certain about that ;P

Fifty

This sounds like such a fucking broken record....Good games Ramirez and Wario.

I think I'm getting better, certainly with the SMGs...Since I seem to only use them, the practice is really helping. We had some good runs there.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
GAC world domination!

well... not really. we're still not in top 1000 for minor clan matches but i can feel we're getting close :)

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
DopeyFish said:
Opivy is THE force. lol. I may win half the time, but that's just because I don't see him playing. We'll end the match and I'll be like 25-15 and he'll be 22-3 :lol

:D

EDIT: after a long weekend (field trip!), i'm back. i'm beat, and my car died... but i should be ready for some halo tomorrow

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
I will probably never play like this again:

owned14.jpg

owned4.jpg

:D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty said:
Did you guys win?

edit: oh, it wasn't a clan game.

Matrix, you did good :)

Thats the only damn thing I'm good at,killing people :lol

Joe

LEVEL PLAYING FIELD MY ASS!

we had 6 people from our clan playing today and we had a bunch of matches against 7 player clans and a few against 8. that's bullshit. in ctf/assault an extra body or two means a lot.

Nester

Wario64 said:
Also, anyone else get a problem when trying to join parties? Most of the game, the game would fail to connect to parties and sometimes it will connect successfully. Is this because I'm behind a router? It gets very annoying when someone sends me an invite, only to have it fail to connect

I have this problem connecting directly to Catfish. I just tried playing with a different friend of mine that got the game, and neither of us could connect to each other. I disconnected my router and plugged directly into the modem. Connected to live faster and had no problem connecting to my friend. Guess I have to do that from now on. :(

Ryck

Thanks for the clan invite I played some team slayer/ team ctf with a few of you last night. As far as clan matches go are we going to set them up here or are you guys just sending voice messages online ?

Tag: Spellboundx

Ryck said:
Thanks for the clan invite I played some team slayer/ team ctf with a few of you last night. As far as clan matches go are we going to set them up here or are you guys just sending voice messages online ?

Tag: Spellboundx

A bit of both. If no one is online people have been posting here, if there are a bunch of people on Live then its through party invites.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Ramirez said:
If you're ever outnumbered cancel that shit!

but if you quit out once the game is made, thats losing by default?

Fuck we played 6 on 8 on Headlong, they all came at once, we got owned.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
SpeedRazor said:
I have this problem connecting directly to Catfish.

Ah I wondered why you never accept my invite! I'll try connecting to you next time. see what happens. I don't have problem with anyone else connecting I don't think, I did try and join Wellingtons party and it wouldn't let me.

Also I was playing in some team slayer on blood gulch and my flatmate boned our router for a minute....

Flag matches on foundation are pretty cool, as long as they are even handed.

Me owning MAF

:)

EDIT: I totally dealt to some jerk guy in a ranked game, he killed me and then ran over my body and said "Nice name Donkey" So I picked up the bomb and stuck it in his base on Rapid assault burial mounds. Now whos got a nice name fucker.

Ramirez

You can cancel at the matchmaking if you see you're outnumbered.

And damnit when "DaAnswer" sends you invites you accept them Catfish :p :p

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Ramirez said:
You can cancel at the matchmaking if you see you're outnumbered.

And damnit when "DaAnswer" sends you invites you accept them Catfish :p :p

seriously every time that happened I would be in a game and it would finish, I would join and it would say "you're to late" god that sucks going to your friends list and seeing (not joinable" next to everyones names.

When you guys playing next? I'm keen. I'm to dumb to figure out timezones so I'll just say I am going to be on in 8-9 hours from the time of this post.

You totally owned me the first night I owned the game. awesome. Actually if anyone should be mad its that St00ge guy. He met his end with me a lot of times, and as mentioned, new.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
MrAngryFace said:
You totally owned me the first night I owned the game. awesome. Actually if anyone should be mad its that St00ge guy. He met his end with me a lot of times, and as mentioned, new.

I was just joking dude. I think you started late as well.
That foundation is a cool level for flag. I also died by your hand the most.

I suggest 4 team Multi-flag CTF on Foundation. It's crazy enough that it works. Throw in some vehicles for that extra kick. Warthog on the airvents = Doubleplusfun.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
so, if I don't wanna beat halo2 on legendary again, how do I unlock foundation?

(I beat it on my banned from live box)

catfish said:
so, if I don't wanna beat halo2 on legendary again, how do I unlock foundation?

(I beat it on my banned from live box)

Create a new profile. Go into a co-op game on the last level with this new profile and your old profile. You can do this on easy if you just want to get it over with, pretty much just run through the level. Anyway, once you get to the banshee part with the new profile, when the tutorial message for doing stunts comes up, do a couple barrel-rolls and flips. Apparently the bug is somehow related to the the tutorial messages. Anyway beat the game then and it should be unlocked under the new profile.

Edit: This method was sticked in the bungie forums for a bit, but the weekly update said "more coming about this next week" and the post was removed. I don't know if this means they will have a more "official" method or will be fixing the bug whenever they release an update.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
weird. thing is campaign is unplayed on my unmodded box :(

Also here is some other, probably common knowledge

Also, there is 2 other maps in the maps directory of halo.
One is called "Cyclotron" can't remember the name of the other.

catfish said:
weird. thing is campaign is unplayed on my unmodded box :(

Also here is some other, probably common knowledge

Also, there is 2 other maps in the maps directory of halo.
One is called "Cyclotron" can't remember the name of the other.

I've heard that Cyclotron is just the old name of Ivory Tower

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
i just played the last level on easy again, barrel rolled right when i got in a banshee (no popup) and beat it. Voila. It appeared!

SKluck

Banned
Kinda sad I'm winning more big team battles with strangers than with my own clan. Just played about 10 of them to give myself some rank and won 7, lost 1, tied 2.

Top Bottom