• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
the ... and the hoping it works, was because GAF was down for 12 hours and wasn't sure it'd work.

The phrasing was my fault then!

Somnia

Lonestar said:
the ... and the hoping it works, was because GAF was down for 12 hours and wasn't sure it'd work.

The phrasing was my fault then!

Ah did not even realize it was down. Sorry for the confusion man =(

Lonestar

Nah, rereading that, it was not presenting what my intention was earlier.

And I don't have AIM installed. I hate it. It annoys me.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Is it bowl time yet?

Matrix, that sounds like a terrible situation. Hope you get better soon dude.

Somnia

Guys I hate being the one holding this up. I found out at 4am this morning that my Assistant Manager went into Labor so I will be working a fuck ton over the next few weeks. Tonight is a no go now Lone because I'll be in all day...tomorrow I work 12pm-10pm CST and then I'm seeing the watchmen midnight so...I am free after 7pm cst on Friday, but I don't know if you guys want to wait that long. I want to get this last game in against Lone and then I'm going to drop from the league for the time being (probably till 2010 arrives), but RL is just way out of control right now for me to dedicate anytime to this league right now and I hate being the one holding everything back.

Lonestar

Well, he's been gone till today, and I have company in the house now, not to mention Battlestar right now. If he wants to get the game in an hour or so, we can get it in.

Somnia

Lone...9pm cst tonight? You game? It's probably some of the only free time I'll have. I'm free tonight, but that would be best...let me know if we need to play a little later or earlier. To put into perspective on what's going on with me guys so you know why I'm so out of it.

I got promoted at work 2 weeks ago to an Area Manager while still running my own store (with 2 ASM's). I run 3 stores within the district under my district manager...basically a training tool to become a DM. So on top of that training one of my ASM's went into labor the other night and is gone for awhile...but to make things even worse my DM got rushed into emergency surgery Friday night so I am now acting DM until he returns also...so I'm a bit bogged down right now which is why I am backing out after our game.

Somnia

FrenchMovieTheme said:
ill advance tonight if you guys dont play! then the CPU decides who wins and loses! (i can't assign wins)

Understandable...I'm surprised you've waited this long really :lol

DMczaf

This is probably my last season now too, NCAA 10 is right around the corner and I want to get my $5 for this at gamestop while I still can!

Somnia

DMczaf said:
This is probably my last season now too, NCAA 10 is right around the corner and I want to get my $5 for this at gamestop while I still can!

Ya I'm going to go ahead and trade mine in also after lone and I's game. I'm really hoping my RL situation is cleared up in time for NCAA/Madden 10 for league play. Hell I'm missing out on the MLB 09 league this year (if it is even making it havent paid attention) due to RL...I need to win the lottery or something :D

Lonestar

didn't look like it yesterday

Oh, and check this out, specifically the games listed:

8_5x11-TradeFlyer-ResidentEvil5-Back-223.jpg

Somnia

Lonestar said:
didn't look like it yesterday

Oh, and check this out, specifically the games listed:

8_5x11-TradeFlyer-ResidentEvil5-Back-223.jpg

To be honest some of those games trade in for more with the 20% bonus on the power trade towards RE5...though games like NCAA do not obviously and the jump to $20 for them is a better benefit. I'd say 90% of the people who come in to do that deal end up not even doing it because the system shows the power trade getting them more (4-10 more usually).

If you do the sports games towards it though ya it is a jump in trade in value!

guys just so you know i have tried various times over the past few weeks to advance the league. it has resulted in one or all of the following at times:

1. get a DNS error from PSN. i cannot login to psn, but XBL works fine. when i get this error, i cannot sign into PSN the entire night even after restarting my modem

2. i cannot download the dynasty file. i have never saved it since lonestar gave me that tip, so thats not the problem.

3. i have actually gotten it to DL, and then i will be constantly logged out.

4. i have gotten it where im not constantly logged out, and the upload process will go painfully slow and disconnect then ask me to "try again" and starts from 0.

5. today i left the upload screen on for about 30 minutes (i didn't have to work today!) it got to 92% and disconnected

so, i'm trying to do it, but wtf. i freaking hate PSN.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Don't worry about it. My copy of NCAA went to pay for RE5, lol.

I played the season offline and UCLA won the PAC-10 and beat Penn State in the Rose Bowl.

Top Bottom