• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
GG DM. I started that game as poor as I could have. When I kept having to settle for FGs, I thought it was going to bite me in the ass.

UCLA has pulled off the upset. 30-21 over the Oregon Ducks who have used UCLA as a whipping boy in the past.

DMczaf

I had flashbacks of my game vs FMT. 1 INT and 5 "pass deflections"

and by pass deflection, I mean the ball hits my players in the hands during a catching animation!

Somnia

Haven't checked to see if I play lone this week (think its the next?) but if its computer I'll get my game in tomorrow as soon as I get home from work...sorry I've been silent lately and taking awhile I just got promoted at work and have been adjusting to the new scene,etc.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I think we play this week. Haven't checked it, and about to go to sleep. If it is our week, want to try to game sometime tomorrow?

Somnia

Lonestar said:
I think we play this week. Haven't checked it, and about to go to sleep. If it is our week, want to try to game sometime tomorrow?

Just got home from work and haven't checked if we are playing, but if we are just let me know when you want to play and I'm there. If its after 1am cst I can't make it due to working early tomorrow, but if all else fails I'm available tomorrow after 7pm cst. I'll be on AIM if you want to reach me on there...Somnia1982.

fucking FINALLY im able to advance!

i don't know wtf is going on with my ps3 but at random times i turn it on and it gives me a DNS error and i cannot login to PSN. meanwhile, i switch on my 360 and i can play my nba 2k league games and do all the stuff on XBL. wtf is going on?

anyhow.... advanced! sorry guys!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Figures the week im gone is the week i actually play a human opponent...

Your probably gonna get the win by default dskillz cause i wont be home till monday/tuesday. Im out at my sisters house taking care of pets while she is on vacation. Only have a 360 here

dskillzhtown

CB3 said:
Figures the week im gone is the week i actually play a human opponent...

Your probably gonna get the win by default dskillz cause i wont be home till monday/tuesday. Im out at my sisters house taking care of pets while she is on vacation. Only have a 360 here

Okay. But FMT can only sim it, and I am sure USC will get the win. No biggie. I will still get 2nd place in the Pac-10 and go to a good bowl...I think.

I wouldn't sweat it. I was out of town for 5 days on vacation and somehow you guys couldn't advance one week. I say wait until around Sunday before deciding to sim/play the cpu.

Somnia

Lonestar said:
Pick a day Somnia, I think I'll be available, except for tonight for BSG.

Earliest I'll be able to play is anytime on Sunday. Just let me know when you're free that day (pref. after 12pm cst if possible, but I can do it before if needed). I work all day tomorrow due to the Halo Wars tourney (fucking 28 people are signed up...gonna be a long ass tourney). Then that night someone I know is having their 21st so I'll be um...unavailable heh. Sorry for taking so long!

Miguel

I'll figure out what all I need to do about my mom's birthday tomorrow. Probably breakfast, so the rest of the day should be free.

wtf? i haven't advanced anything. i was waiting for CB to get back. you sure you just aren't looking at the last week? you need to delete the old file and re-download, it's probably showing last weeks stuff

dskillzhtown

FrenchMovieTheme said:
wtf? i haven't advanced anything. i was waiting for CB to get back. you sure you just aren't looking at the last week? you need to delete the old file and re-download, it's probably showing last weeks stuff

Sweet, so UCLA has a chance to win the PAC-10?

CB, I will let you know, early in the game I might pause a couple of times depending on if one of my questionable WRs can play. I need to check it he is active and adjust my depth chart accordingly.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
im home Dskillz, i can play whenever.

HOWEVER, i think this will be my last game in ncaa. im pretty burnt out playing against the computer the majority of the time, and I lost interest in recruiting last season.

NCAA 2010 is only like 4 months away. I dont want to be so sick of this game that im not excited for that one.

Its been good folks

dskillzhtown

CB3 said:
Good game DS

Awesome way to end my USC run

I think you could have been nice and passed the torch! :D

It was a good game, I got a bit too conservative, but it was a good game. Congrats.

In that final sequence, there wasn't much I could do. I had to stay in a zone because in man to man, no one could keep up with that WR anyway. My speedy WR was still too hurt to play, so I couldn't get him in the game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Sorry guys but I'm going to have to quit,though I don't want to.

Ive been diagnosed with Cubital Tunnel Syndrome http://www.eorthopod.com/public/patient_education/6469/cubital_tunnel_syndrome.html

I went in to a ortho doc last week and was given a steroid shot into my elbow to make it better,but in fact the stupid doctor made it worse.I;m in a shit ton of pain and can't take pain meds because of my chronic colon disease.

now i have to see this doc again next week and have a emg test done early april,where they test to see how fucked up the nerve in my arm is.

if anyone sees my name online on 360 or ps3 thats not me but my bro using mt stuff since ive loaned my systems/games to him.

looks like i cant do a mlb show league either :(

sorry for any spelling errors,typed this all with one hand.

hopefully this will heal on its own or something and i can play games again in april/may :(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hmm, why not just sign onto PS3, where I've been on, and sent you a friend message, for 3 hours...

Somnia

Lonestar said:
Hmm, why not just sign onto PS3, where I've been on, and sent you a friend message, for 3 hours...

You didn't say you'd be online when I got home at 10pm cst (1 1/2 hours ago) you just said let's try for tonight...I only get on my PS3 to play ncaa games 95% of the time. I got on my 360 to play around while I waited to see if you'd post saying so and so time worked or aimed me. Sorry I just did not read your last post as you'd be online and ready to play right away...I took it as you had hoped you'd be able to be on to play and would let me know.

Top Bottom