• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official GAF PS3 NCAA 2009 Online Dynasty: Are you a man? Are you 40? Sign up!

Miguel

Lonestar said:
I had better ability to stop the run game :p Think your RB had a 2.1 ypc average :p It's the passing that usually gets me. I get alot of INT's, but I can give up alot of yards too.

Running = no INTs = FG attempts = 6 points!

:(

just for clarification, there is no set of "rules" to follow in the game, but just don't abuse things. there is really no excuse to be running multiple screens in the same game. one time is fine, twice i guess is ok, but anything more than that is pushing it. the same goes for going for it on 4th downs and so on. there are no rules because no one has really been abusing these things!

Miguel

Neither of us was abusing it, and that's an understood rule from the Madden leagues.

Thanks for clarifying though. Good game Lone. :(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I know I still have Somnia left. With an outside shot of having one of you guys make it to the big game. This might be my best, perhaps last shot, of finally getting that ring.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
UCLA is done with their shitty game. It was a EASports Fuck You game. 2 fumbles in the opponents red zone before the 1st quarter was over, resulting in a score of 16-0 before the quarter ended. UCLA fought back, but not much I could do to stop Emmit Smith playing for Arizona.

dskillzhtown

FrenchMovieTheme said:
dang that sucks. and you were top 25 too, turned that program around!

Yeah, that is what sucked most about it. Finally got the team respectable and they lay an egg like that. My one impact player on offense dropped 3rd and 4th down passes when we were trying to come back. My defensive backs dropped INTs all game. It was one of those games that you really believe you have no chance at winning no matter what you do.

Atleast we are bowl eligible.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
shit that was quick.

i think i wanna change my team for next season. which division has open spots?

dskillzhtown

CB3 said:
shit that was quick.

i think i wanna change my team for next season. which division has open spots?

I am thinking about jumping to teh Big Ten. Snow games would rock!!!

every division has open teams. i used to think it had to be a 3-3-3-3 setup or 4-4-4, but in actuality it can be anything.

come on over to the big 10 punks!

p.s. or we could all migrate to the SEC and ruin lonestar/miguels comfy existence with more human games :D

i also saw a first in all my years of videogame football last night.

the cpu had pinned me back on the 3 yard line or so. i go back to pass, complete it to my TE and score a 97 yard TD. but there's a flag! holding.... in the endzone.... automatic safety for the CPU :(

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:
every division has open teams. i used to think it had to be a 3-3-3-3 setup or 4-4-4, but in actuality it can be anything.

p.s. or we could all migrate to the SEC and ruin lonestar/miguels comfy existence with more human games :D

I played CB3 this year and won!

holy crap, look at DM's 90 points on some hapless Pac-10 team! and FMT pouring on a 79 point win this week!

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:

That's it! I'm sick of your mouth!

Coach DMczaf has announced he's leaving Oregon at the end of this season.

After extensive talks between both parties, Coach DMczaf has agreed to a 4 year/$10 mil contract with Michigan!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hey hey hey i was the first to express interest in leaving the Pac-10. All you fuckers have to stay!

dskillzhtown

Coach Htown has been sighted on the Michigan State campus this week fueling speculation he may be leaving UCLA.

Mrbob

Wow Michigan signed you on the cheap DM.

They offered me a 2 year 20 million dollar deal to return to the big 10 and dominate but I turned them down. Not enough cash!

Somnia

I just got back in town from my vacation so I will be playing my games again starting tomorrow after work. Sorry if I caused any problems while I was gone!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
az did you and the other dude play? everyone else done!?

I texted him tonight. No response yet.

I should give you guys a heads up though. I'm leaving on Thursday to spend my birthday in Vegas and I won't be back until Monday. I have a bye week the week after I play wvu but then after that I play miguel I believe. So you should still be able to advance again one time while I'm gone.

edit: He just texted back. We're playing tomorrow at 7pm est.

no, i couldn't get onto PSN. not sure what the problem is. i thought it might be my connection but i logged onto XBL just fine. ill advance when i get home today (i know that does you no good for this week though!)

DCX

DCX
fuck this shitty game! they "hit" a FG to win, but it really went wide right. I love the slippery like a greased FMT type of running back that as soon as you try to tackle your guys just has a heart attack and falls, fuck this...i'm glad i didnt have an undefeated season going...

DCX

DMczaf

ncaablogpost2jpg.jpg

Mmmm!

Come to daddy
on 360! Sorry Mig, grow up and buy a 2nd console!

Top Bottom