• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:
hoping this would be done!

i have an idea. lets place some type of wager on when we believe there will be a week that the last game to play doesn't involve the bears.

i say never! and other guesses?

What about....

Which comes first: Bob's game isn't the weekly holdup, or I finally get into GoogleWave (sitting at #747 on the GAF topic...)

Lonestar said:
What about....

Which comes first: Bob's game isn't the weekly holdup, or I finally get into GoogleWave (sitting at #747 on the GAF topic...)

whats your email, ill send you one right now (or well I'll use one of my nominations)

Lonestar

I pm'd it, though I didn't put the info down to go on a fishing expedition, more like a legitimate ponderance between it and Bob.

I guess Bob FAILS AGAIN!

got 19 left, that was the first one I sent out. To be honest I don't really use google wave, I don't get it/see the point. The only good i've seen come out of it are the waves making fun of movies, funny pictures, etc. but maybe i'm not doing it right...

Edit:

Nominated all the people who pmed me and will continue to do so till i run out. If I run out I'll let you guys know. Not sure how long the nominations take before they turn into invites?

Edit2:

Oh and the wave about lost 6

LukeSmith

sableholic said:
got 19 left, that was the first one I sent out. To be honest I don't really use google wave, I don't get it/see the point. The only good i've seen come out of it are the waves making fun of movies, but maybe i'm not doing it right...

You could Wave with the EA Online Franchise guys and give them some tips :lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fifty said:
I am so excited for week 2.

- It'll be interesting to see how many of the RBs that in week 1 got off to good starts continue to do so. Turner had a huge week, (but it was against the Texans)Westbrook had over 200 yards, with 2 TDs (but it WAS against the Lions!), Jacobs also had a very good one, as did my rookie Keller, each with 2 TDs. I'm sure there are more, but I'm done looking!

-Denver's rookie QB, Scott, had a Kyle Boller-esque week, going 7-10 with 3 TDs! That's what I call a ratio!

- Lots of good lines, because the theme of week 1 seemed to be offense, with only 3 teams scoring under 20, and most scoring well over

Week 2 upcoming games of the week:

I have to give it to the Bills vs the Chargers.
2nd choice would be Oakland vs San Fran and 3rd would be Giants vs Redskins

That won't be close to a game of the week. I am going to *beat the shit* out of Live. I am going to make him pay for beating me twice last year and costing me the division crown.

Lonestar

LukeSmith said:
You could Wave with the EA Online Franchise guys and give them some tips :lol

"I'll give you some sweet Herbie the Love Bug meets Pres. Chester A. Arthur Fanfiction, if you fix the free agency system! I'll even throw in some up to date pictures of Burt Ward!"

Fifty

Wellington said:
That won't be close to a game of the week. I am going to *beat the shit* out of Live. I am going to make him pay for beating me twice last year and costing me the division crown.

That's why it'll be so entertaining!

LiveWire

Wellington said:

rvk60p.gif

Fifty

I'll reveal that in my book "Seriously? Why I'm so awesome"

More like I've always wanted a ridiculously fast back, and I didn't see anyone else I was dying to have at that pick, so I got greedy and that greed blinded me, to the point where I didn't look at all of his attributes, and missed his 31 injury rating.

With that said, if anyone's going to use this ticking time bomb of a RB, it might as well be someone with insane depth at that position!

Only twenty minutes till the earliest possible that Bluemax and Bob can start! What are the odds they actually don't make us wait?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Fifty said:
I'll reveal that in my book "Seriously? Why I'm so awesome"

More like I've always wanted a ridiculously fast back, and I didn't see anyone else I was dying to have at that pick, so I got greedy and that greed blinded me, to the point where I didn't look at all of his attributes, and missed his 31 injury rating.

With that said, if anyone's going to use this ticking time bomb of a RB, it might as well be someone with insane depth at that position!

Only twenty minutes till the earliest possible that Bluemax and Bob can start! What are the odds they actually don't make us wait?
31 INJ and 70 CAR. Hit stickers wet dream.

Fuck, his 83 release would make him a pretty good receiver. His CTH is low as hell though.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I see why the 2nd patch is taking so long to come out. The Madden team has been working on Madden Cards!!!!

mut_screen7_800x450.jpg

When you start up, it's a whole new mode off the main menu in 'Madden,' and when you start the mode, you're given a starter pack with enough players, coach, playbook, stadium and uniform cards to play your first game. The cards you start with are lower-rated cards, so it's up to you to build your team from that point. After that, you play your first game, and depending on how well you did, you'll earn coins based off of your performance. You can then use those coins to buy more packs of cards or bid on cards on an auction block, which is an eBay-like feature where you can buy and sell cards with other people posting and buying from you. Or you can buy from the weekly deal, which will be our great deal where we offer you a rare card for a discounted price. So you could have a legendary Tom Brady or Randy Moss from the Vikings, and you can buy those cards to help build your Ultimate Team.

The goal is to go in, get as many cards as possible, build the type of team you want, then compare yourself against your buddies on the leaderboards.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Apparently the patch has already been submitted to Microsoft. so it shouldnt be long now

Fifty

Bob is online! I repeat, Bob is online! Unless FMT broke his vagina playing basketball, we will be able to advance!

Somnia

DCX said:
Somnia will you be able to play tonight?

DCX
I should be able to. I'm still at work (got mw2 in today so lots of boxes). I should be home in the next hour-hour and a half. I'll jump on aim when I get home.

DCX

DCX
Somnia said:
I should be able to. I'm still at work (got mw2 in today so lots of boxes). I should be home in the next hour-hour and a half. I'll jump on aim when I get home.
Ok, i hope i'm still awake by then :p

DCX

bluemax

Banned
Well fuck that didn't go as planned. Too many long bomb completions to fucking Earl Bennett on third down did me in. That and the rookie fumbling for what ended up being the game winning TD. And a Hasslebeck back breaker on another late drive.

Fifty

Striker just pointed this out to me: It says that Olin Kreutz had one rush for 20 yards in the Bears/Seahawks game. What kind of sorcery is that?!

Seahawks Rookie sensation "Leron" James was average on the ground with 10 carries for 54 yards, but as is the case in Madden, he did great receiving. 3 catches for 108 yards and a TD, with one play going for 94!

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
Did anyone see the modern warfare 2 commercial during the world series!?

Holy fuck I am SOLD.
I did and i must say it did pump me up, just like how wet i am that the Yanks are 1 out away from number 27...unlike some zombie fans ;)

DCX

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nightz, I'm ready to go on and lose.

bluemax

Banned
Fifty said:
Striker just pointed this out to me: It says that Olin Kreutz had one rush for 20 yards in the Bears/Seahawks game. What kind of sorcery is that?!

Seahawks Rookie sensation "Leron" James was average on the ground with 10 carries for 54 yards, but as is the case in Madden, he did great receiving. 3 catches for 108 yards and a TD, with one play going for 94!

1. It was a weird ass play where Forte got gang tackled and it looked like he lateraled it to Kreutz who had no one around him. How that isn't a penalty is beyond me but whatever. It didn't matter in the end.

2. Most of those yards came on 2 rushes sadly. Also he got hurt early in the fourth so I had to go without him. He would've got more carries had he come back or not been hurt. I could've used him on the drive where I failed to convert fourth and goal from the 3.

The 94 yard TD catch was nice though! I wanted to throw it to Housh but he was covered so I dumped it off for big yards. Sadly the replay only showed him running down the sideline so I didn't save it.

Also Jason Campbell 60% season completion rate watch: 67% on 2 of 3 passing for 10 yards.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
K, just send a challenge invite when ready.

Mrbob

040619jordan.jpg

Even under the weather somehow pulled off the game! It was a crazy game...I thought I was doomed from the start. Forte fumbled the ball away on the very first play and the seahawks recovered at my 25. Easy score to go up 7 to 0. It wasn't a very good first half for me. Especially on defense. I was struggling big time, hasslechicken was taking my defense to task to the tune of a 21 to 13 halftime lead. I had to rip my D a new one at halftime and they responded in the 2nd half. :lol They pitched a shutout in the 2nd half, with Briggs making a massive hit on the seachickens RB and then my free agency pickup Kelsay grabs the ball and returns it for a TD. Making a play in his first game as a bear!

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/13010568

Seattle got the ball back, and the d ended up making a hold on a goal line stand and I ran the ball to end the game!

Oh, and I officially nominate this play as one of the craziest plays I've ever seen in Madden:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/13010582

Somehow the ball pops out of Forte's hands and go straight to Kruetz! I didn't know what the hell happened so I dove to the ground so he didn't fumble the ball. :lol It looks like a lateral but I never hit the L trigger...I'm so lucky I didn't get screwed there and the ball went to the ground. Crazy play of the year!

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Wellington said:
Did anyone see the modern warfare 2 commercial during the world series!?

Holy fuck I am SOLD.

I saw it on Youtube. Incredible. Looks like a FPS with all the polish of Uncharted 2.

Mrbob

Oh crap I gotta deal with the Saints offense next. :/

Sable when can you play?

I'm usually available around 9 to 12 cst most nights.

Matrix

FING EA SERVERS FUCKING A

fucking xbox froze cause of them, i'm actually playing half way decent and this happens.

nightz lets try again after I reboot my 360

Top Bottom