• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

Rorschach

2jg2bk8.jpg

You know you want to.

guys just to reiterate please don't run up the score. we've already determined that PF have no effect on playoff seeding (as proven by last years seeding run down).

if you're already putting the hurt on someone just down the ball or run out the clock with a few run plays. i get it if you're up by 8 points with 4 minutes left and you're going for the kill. but if you're up double digits and its pretty clear the game is out of reach just down the ball.

your opponent is already frustrated that he has been soundly beaten and there's no need to rub it in with that kind of stuff. be a good sport about it bro's.

Rorschach said:
FMT: I promise you that if we meet up again, I'll run up the score!

all rules are off when you and i play broham! except lets make a rule where we don't kick FG's! can't risk a janikowski 70 yarder to win it!

and i'm going to trade for my boy tribow and run you RAGGED!

lonestar name your price now!

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys just to reiterate please don't run up the score. we've already determined that PF have no effect on playoff seeding (as proven by last years seeding run down).

if you're already putting the hurt on someone just down the ball or run out the clock with a few run plays. i get it if you're up by 8 points with 4 minutes left and you're going for the kill. but if you're up double digits and its pretty clear the game is out of reach just down the ball.

your opponent is already frustrated that he has been soundly beaten and there's no need to rub it in with that kind of stuff. be a good sport about it bro's.

bill-belichick.jpg

Mrbob said:
Oh crap I gotta deal with the Saints offense next. :/

Sable when can you play?

I'm usually available around 9 to 12 cst most nights.

Pretty sure I won't be available thurs, friday, or saturday at those hours this week. Maybe friday not sure. Is there any night you are available earlier? Whats your sunday look like, if we are allowed to play on sunday?

What day do we have until to finish this weeks game? I was under the impression we weren't advancing week 1 till saturday, so now i'm wondering when I can fit in my game with bob.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
you realize your giving info to CK to write down in his notebook, right? Boss is gonna kill you

Advanced scouting my friend.

Somnia said:
We played week 1 and Boss already killed me. Was his only successful receiver :lol

Wellington @ 11/3/09 - 12:11 PM said:
I was just looking over your roster, holy shit will I even be able to pass against you? All your CBs have insane MCV and ZCV ratings.

Looks like it's up to Jacobs and Bradshaw.
What am I going to do, try and go up against his strength? Fuck that. Shawn did too good a job last year on scoring TDs after he got picks, and that skyrocketed the ratings for both Newman and Jenkins.

Bluemax, when will you be available? (we play this week right?)

I'll be around late tonight but I have to get in a NCAA game with BigAT first if he's available.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
BTW if anyone needs help with any aspect of their game I am willing to help practice.... I'm no Rors or FMT but I did guide a fairly stacked team to the playoffs and a first round exit! :D

:(

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Wellington said:
BTW if anyone needs help with any aspect of their game I am willing to help practice.... I'm no Rors or FMT but I did guide a fairly stacked team to the playoffs and a first round exit! :D

Very impressive!

I would like to scrimmage this afternoon/evening.

LiveWire

Wellington said:

And I beat him twice last season, so if you want real assistance, PM me.

daw840

ph33nix said:
I know my NFL brothers won't have a problem with this....

http://i25.tinypic.com/34nh7jc.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I wish we could keep a stat of how many times you have posted this picture.:lol

daw840 said:
I wish we could keep a stat of how many times you have posted this picture.:lol

dude, everybody thinks it's the only thing I post. they only feel this way cause the picture is significantly awesome and can be used in most situations! and do you even read the nba thread? :lol

like if someone told me to stop being a bitch and posting it i could reply with that and it'd be suitable!

bluemax

Banned
storybook77 said:
Bluemax, when will you be available? (we play this week right?)

I'll be around late tonight but I have to get in a NCAA game with BigAT first if he's available.

After 8:30 or so PST is best for me tonight. I'll be up until close to 1am PST with not much to do.

Wellington said:

Teach me how to stop giving up long bombs on third and long :(

I got pressure on MrBob multiple times with a 3 man front and had no sacks to show for it. I'll give Bob credit he is one of the few people I've seen who actually throws the ball away.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
ph33nix said:
dude, everybody thinks it's the only thing I post. they only feel this way cause the picture is significantly awesome and can be used in most situations! and do you even read the nba thread? :lol

like if someone told me to stop being a bitch and posting it i could reply with that and it'd be suitable!

awesometurn.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Heat bench is so terrible. Him and Vidako absolutely killed any funny that was in it in the first place. It should be banned like those owl pictures were. atleast those were funny

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
Heat bench is so terrible. Him and Vidako absolutely killed any funny that was in it in the first place. It should be banned like those owl pictures were. atleast those were funny
It's definitely not worse than huge, un-funny gifs.

CB3 said:

don't hate on heat bench for its versatility. I could easily have posted it in response to this post

CB3

The only picture belonging in this thread is FMT squealing like a girl infront of dave grohl

daw840

ph33nix said:

No. I don't read the NBA thread. Sorry. Kansas City never having an NBA team (at least in my lifetime) kind of precluded me from ever really getting into the NBA.

daw840

CB3 said:
Kansas has college ball though

You're right, they do. I watch KU basketball when it's on, but unfortunately both of my parents went to MU, so I was raised to hate KU everything.:lol

Basketball is fun to watch, but I just never really got into it like I did the NFL.

daw840 said:
No. I don't read the NBA thread. Sorry. Kansas City never having an NBA team (at least in my lifetime) kind of precluded me from ever really getting into the NBA.

No I was only asking that because if you think I post heatbench a lot then you haven't been in the nba thread :D

CB3

Oh my god AT. Greatest game ever. My hands were literally shaking that whole 4th quarter. Booker saved me in OT

BigAT

CB3 said:
Oh my god AT. Greatest game ever. My hands were literally shaking that whole 4th quarter. Booker saved me in OT

Very GG. My OT luck finally dried up. I'm pretty sure I won every coin toss in overtime last season (which was actually like 3 or 4). Finally lost this one and then fucking atrocious coverage on the opening kickoff which sealed the game.

Barclay is like impossible to cover with a nickleback and you should never be allowed to complain about having McNabb ever again. I got so annoyed when he just shrugged off that sack and then took off for like 25 yards on a 3rd down early in the game.

CB3

Yeah thats his trademark. Ask CK. I think ive punked Osi and Tuck with that same kinda move

Fifty

With the Packers starting 1-1, and the Vikings 0-1, it'll be interesting to see if they can quickly turn it around, after having two of the best records last year. I know everyone talks about the NFC West, but I'm hoping that the AFC West is a division to watch. The Broncos have the talent to win, and I'd love to see a 3, or possibly 4 man race in that division.

Rorschach

Fifty said:
With the Packers starting 1-1, and the Vikings 0-1, it'll be interesting to see if they can quickly turn it around, after having two of the best records last year. I know everyone talks about the NFC West, but I'm hoping that the AFC West is a division to watch. The Broncos have the talent to win, and I'd love to see a 3, or possibly 4 man race in that division.
The AFCW winner is already decided, but second place should be interesting.

I don't think anyone is really talking about the NFCW, btw. They started with 1 win in the whole division! The East is the way to go.

BigAT

Fifty said:

I wouldn't read too much into it. I mean, one of us had to start 0-1 since we played each other week 1 and the other loss was in overtime to a solid team.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Rorschach said:
The AFCW winner is already decided, but second place should be interesting.

I don't think anyone is really talking about the NFCW, btw. They started with 1 win in the whole division! The East is the way to go.
Uh, NFC West is one of the hottest divisions in the league. Go back to the discussion near the end of last season and you'll see a lot of posts touting the NFC West as hot.

I don't even know who plays in the AFC West besides LA. Does Oklahoma City have a team in that division?

LukeSmith

NFC BEast is the best division in the league right now, per usual.
Then AFC West, two powerhouses like Rors and Smokey cannot be overlooked. Crow is improving considerably and Matrix is a great passer.

The other divisions are just playing catch-up! :(

GCQuinton

AstroLad said:
Uh, NFC West is one of the hottest divisions in the league. Go back to the discussion near the end of last season and you'll see a lot of posts touting the NFC West as hot.

I don't even know who plays in the AFC West besides LA. Does Oklahoma City have a team in that division?

Astro, your PM box is full but Saturday morning/afternoon works for me too.

Rorschach

AstroLad said:
I didn't say the AFCW was the division to watch. I said it was already decided.

OKC Bombers, LA Raiders, SD Lightning, and the Colorodo Orange Crush.

Smokey

LJ11 said:
Smokey, I can get our game in if we play before 7 eastern.

let me know what's good for u.

ill probably be on xbl for most of the time between now and then, so if i dont see ur message just hit me up on xbl.

Top Bottom