• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys i just wanted to let you know that silversun pickups rocked it hardcore last night.

carry on with this madden talk! rors time is running out....

Looks like it was packed -

silversun-pickups2.jpg

Fifty

Way to use google to find a picture from a Toronto venue to try and prove that they're not a popular band, Dskillz!

Smokey

Mrbob said:
Hah, you could afford a gaming pc if you stopped wasting money on shit like the renegade edition of DJ Hero! ;)

6obug69.gif

the clock is your face.

and DJ Hero is a good game. just because you have no rhythm (up there in WiscANson) and shit, doesn't mean the game sucks.

besides..my money to activision gives them more fuel to make you PC gamers cry MOAR.

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys i just wanted to let you know that silversun pickups rocked it hardcore last night.

carry on with this madden talk! rors time is running out....
Three horribly incorrect statements in one post.

-Silversun Pickups can't possibly rock anything hardcore
-There is no Madden talk going on. It's all a bunch of stupid console vs pc and MW2 bullshit.
-It's my time to shine. It's my time to shine! It's my time to shine!

dskillzhtown

Fifty said:
Way to use google to find a picture from a Toronto venue to try and prove that they're not a popular band, Dskillz!

I was looking for the Foo Fighters pic, but figured an empty venue pic easier to find.

Fifty

I am so excited for week 2.

- It'll be interesting to see how many of the RBs that in week 1 got off to good starts continue to do so. Turner had a huge week, (but it was against the Texans)Westbrook had over 200 yards, with 2 TDs (but it WAS against the Lions!), Jacobs also had a very good one, as did my rookie Keller, each with 2 TDs. I'm sure there are more, but I'm done looking!

-Denver's rookie QB, Scott, had a Kyle Boller-esque week, going 7-10 with 3 TDs! That's what I call a ratio!

- Lots of good lines, because the theme of week 1 seemed to be offense, with only 3 teams scoring under 20, and most scoring well over

Week 2 upcoming games of the week:

I have to give it to the Bills vs the Chargers.
2nd choice would be Oakland vs San Fran and 3rd would be Giants vs Redskins

Smokey

Not counting my game vs. Bills, I'd have to say Packers v. Eagles could be game of the week followed by Giants v. Redskins.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I want to see how a planned dose of Tibrow will go. :D

I think I play Airbrian. What's your schedule like?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nightz said:
Matrix, will you be able to play later if the league advances tonight?

Yes

baseball. how exciting!

p.s. i might be around to play tonight. my gf wanted to see paranormal activities but we'll see. when is bobs game supposed to be done so i can at least advance?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
gcq i can play tonight too. 9-11 est but i doubt bob's game gets played by then, so i can play 1-2 am est too.

GCQuinton

AstroLad said:
gcq i can play tonight too. 9-11 est but i doubt bob's game gets played by then, so i can play 1-2 am est too.

I know I'm not gonna be up at 1-2 am EST so let's just plan for tomorrow. I'll be free from around 7-10 EST then.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
ok i can probably make it home by 9. didn't know you were on the east coast thought you were like all these west coast fools playing their game at 10 PM "pacific" aka middle of the night.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
AstroLad said:
ok i can probably make it home by 9. didn't know you were on the east coast thought you were like all these west coast fools playing their game at 10 PM "pacific" aka middle of the night.
You reek of jealousy.

Fifty

FrenchMovieTheme said:
when is bobs game supposed to be done so i can at least advance?

If Bob can start when Bluemax gets home, it'll be done by 8:30 pacific. So I'm assuming that it'll get done by 9 pacific.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
CB3 said:
You reek of jealousy.
just saying there's a right, default time zone for america. that time zone is est and it should be respected. i've lived in la, phx, chicago, and ny so i harbor no biases.

Rorschach

The 9pm advance time is a bit late for our east coast brethren. I thought this season we would change it. :(

It's true that West Coast is the Best Coast, though. That's indisputable.

ph33nix said:
no. not you.
:lol Cold blooded.

I just realized that we should have East Coast vs. West Coast madden players going against each other in MW2

that would be pretty spectacular.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I've enjoyed living in the CST for 2 years now. Everything on TV comes on an hour earlier!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ph33nix said:
I just realized that we should have East Coast vs. West Coast madden players going against each other in MW2

but that wouldnt even be fair cause i would be on the PST team so we would always win. I guess i could go back and forth between PST and EST to make things even

Mrbob

ph33nix said:

Yeah you guys could play it on the pc with dedicated servers and experience little to no la.....oh shit.

LukeSmith

BigJonsson said:
I'm beating the Colts in week 2.......it will happen, oh yes, it will happen

Definitely.

You upgraded your team big time in the offseason, I upset my team's chemistry and must pay the price for it. 2-0 Texans inc!

Rorschach said:
FMT: if you do end up going to "Who Was Phone: The Movie" let me know what your Thursday looks like.

well, i play basketball but its getting dark too early so we have to go to this new court with lights. not sure if its going to suck or not but i should be available by 8pm at the latest!

still going to try for tonight though!

LukeSmith said:
Definitely.

You upgraded your team big time in the offseason, I upset my team's chemistry and must pay the price for it. 2-0 Texans inc!

You mean 1-1 :p

When can you play? I can play after baseball tonight, or Friday before 7, or Sunday

LukeSmith

BigJonsson said:
You mean 1-1 :p

When can you play? I can play after baseball tonight, or Friday before 7, or Sunday

Tonight probably seems like the best bet - but as always it's a moving target as to when I'll get out of work. I'll post in the thread when I'm heading home.

hoping this would be done!

i have an idea. lets place some type of wager on when we believe there will be a week that the last game to play doesn't involve the bears.

i say never! and other guesses?

dskillzhtown

FrenchMovieTheme said:
well, i play basketball but its getting dark too early so we have to go to this new court with lights. not sure if its going to suck or not but i should be available by 8pm at the latest!

still going to try for tonight though!

You play in South Central?

Top Bottom