• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

DCX

DCX
Well...0-16 here i come, first pick in the draft i'm grabbing a WR to help White out, Jenkins is a bum!

DCX

DMczaf

Die-Hard-die-hard-8055541-720-536.jpg

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!

Somnia

GG DCX...much better passing attack on my end this time unlike agains the Giants. Romo was 12/15 249yds 3td 0int...and my pass D yet again looked good except blocking Roddy White and Gonzalez (TEs will be my weak point all year...I hope I dont play Bob!).

Game Defining Moment. I was up already at this point by a TD or a FG...can't remember, but then this happened.

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/13012337

and then the very next pass by Ryan

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/13012284

Sucks my defense gave up so many points, but it is what it is.

Fifty

DCX said:
Well...0-16 here i come, first pick in the draft i'm grabbing a WR to help White out, Jenkins is a bum!

DCX

At least you have Michael Turner. You'll always be competitive with him in the backfield! What's that? You traded him? To the Superbowl champs? Shame on you.

BigJonsson said:
What are 4th down rules again?

Everyone plays realistically and we don't need 4th down rules!

GG Striker. I nearly choked that away. My heart rate is probably dangerously high right now. I feel flushed, and not in a good way.

I don't think I deserved to win that game. I won because you had to use a timeout early in the 2nd half, that's it. I know you would have scored had you got the ball back with any real time left on the clock.

I missed a 48 yarder FG, laughably so. Totally my fault, no fault of the kicker's. And I threw an INT, returned for a TD, that was one of my all-time dumbest. Note to self, don't throw to any routes that you cant see, especially one in the flats.

Once again, 2 TDs for Mr. Glass
IraGlass_Jeff_12368975_600-de.jpg

the legend of english grows!

yes, i got away with some dropped picks, but so did your boy pat white. i thought delhomme was your qb, but i think white was on the field about 90% of the time. fucking vick all over again.... except he has pretty horrible accuracy.

anyhow, here's how it went down. i was more or less in control of the game but rors always within striking distance. anyhow, im up by 1 with about 5 mins left and VD has a step on routt so i throw it but english lets a horrible throw go and it goes back to rout, TAINT.

i get the ball back down 6 (rors why didn't you go for 2?) and i drive down, 3rd and 1 and i SWEAR i got that shit... he like bounced off a guy and then where he landed the ball was over the line. but they call 4th and inches and i go for it at rors 20. i dont get it. so i have 3 timeouts, 1:20 left. 3rd down and 6, pat white throws a gimme pick to bly who drops it of course. rors punts and i have 75 yards to go. a daunting task for anyone but english.

drive down all the way, converting a few 3rd downs, a 4th down, and now there is 14 seconds left, first down at rors 9 with 14 seconds. he had started to guard the sidelines so i sent gore on a streak up the middle and when the other LB moved out i just hit him on the inside for the td.

thank god rors didn't have time to drive much because he did have 3 timeouts and janikowski can hit from 60. i think he got the ball to about his own 45, but i dont think he could've kicked a 72 yarder :lol thank god i didn't have to find out (although im sure he would've have even tried, just bombed it)

gg rors. i had to pretty much play dime D all game because of your sets. finally figured out how to at least curb the possibility of the pat white run.... that one play pissed me off i was fucking right next to him. they need a reach button in this game!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Fifty said:
At least you have Michael Turner. You'll always be competitive with him in the backfield! What's that? You traded him? To the Superbowl champs? Shame on you.

I don't know, LT looks to have had 147 yards on the day.

Come on, BigJonsson! I didn't give Moss to you, just to be losing 21-3 to the Colts!

Rorschach

FrenchMovieTheme said:
the legend of english grows!

yes, i got away with some dropped picks, but so did your boy pat white. i thought delhomme was your qb, but i think white was on the field about 90% of the time. fucking vick all over again.... except he has pretty horrible accuracy.

anyhow, here's how it went down. i was more or less in control of the game but rors always within striking distance. anyhow, im up by 1 with about 5 mins left and VD has a step on routt so i throw it but english lets a horrible throw go and it goes back to rout, TAINT.

i get the ball back down 6 (rors why didn't you go for 2?) and i drive down, 3rd and 1 and i SWEAR i got that shit... he like bounced off a guy and then where he landed the ball was over the line. but they call 4th and inches and i go for it at rors 20. i dont get it. so i have 3 timeouts, 1:20 left. 3rd down and 6, pat white throws a gimme pick to bly who drops it of course. rors punts and i have 75 yards to go. a daunting task for anyone but english.

drive down all the way, converting a few 3rd downs, a 4th down, and now there is 14 seconds left, first down at rors 9 with 14 seconds. he had started to guard the sidelines so i sent gore on a streak up the middle and when the other LB moved out i just hit him on the inside for the td.

thank god rors didn't have time to drive much because he did have 3 timeouts and janikowski can hit from 60. i think he got the ball to about his own 45, but i dont think he could've kicked a 72 yarder :lol thank god i didn't have to find out (although im sure he would've have even tried, just bombed it)

gg rors. i had to pretty much play dime D all game because of your sets. finally figured out how to at least curb the possibility of the pat white run.... that one play pissed me off i was fucking right next to him. they need a reach button in this game!
I could have done a quick out because you were playing press and I noticed my guy was breaking free. Easily and called a TO. Jano has made a 69 yarder for me with ease.

In all my rage forgot to say GG! GG!

bluemax

Banned
Rorschach said:
Ok, then I vow not to lose to another NFCW opponent. Happy?

No :( Although I don't expect to beat you, I've beaten you like one time ever and only cause LT went ape shit in that game.

Rorschach said:
I could have done a quick out because you were playing press and I noticed my guy was breaking free. Easily and called a TO. Jano has made a 69 yarder for me with ease.

69 yards are you fucking serious? but you wouldn't have had time to run another play and the FG. when i tackled your guy there was 2 seconds on the clock!

but i would have shot myself in the face if you won on a fg from 60+. fuck janikowski!

p.s. you almost missed that chip shotter early, wtf happend?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Somnia said:
(TEs will be my weak point all year...I hope I dont play Bob!).

you realize your giving info to CK to write down in his notebook, right? Boss is gonna kill you

also nnamdi is absolutely ridiculous in the game (and in real life i suppose). couldn't get ANY separation and he was all over crabby. the one catch crabby had (for a TD) probably should have been picked or knocked down.

Rorschach

"To the fans and everybody of Raider Nation, I'm sorry. Extremely sorry," Delhomme said, fighting back tears. "We wanted an undefeated season. That was my goal, something Oakland has never done here. I promise you one thing, a lot of good will come out of this.

You will never see any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of the season. You will never see another player push his team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the season. You will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season.

God bless."

FrenchMovieTheme said:
p.s. you almost missed that chip shotter early, wtf happend?
:lol The pitfalls of bad acc!

FrenchMovieTheme said:
also nnamdi is absolutely ridiculous in the game (and in real life i suppose). couldn't get ANY separation and he was all over crabby. the one catch crabby had (for a TD) probably should have been picked or knocked down.
That was complete bullshit. :lol

Lonestar

CB3 said:
you realize your giving info to CK to write down in his notebook, right? Boss is gonna kill you

:lol

Though he says he's thrown away old ones, because of some "people change" reason...

Wikipedia_book%5B2%5D.jpg

But we know better.

Rorschach said:
"To the fans and everybody of Raider Nation, I'm sorry. Extremely sorry," Delhomme said, fighting back tears. "We wanted an undefeated season. That was my goal, something Oakland has never done here. I promise you one thing, a lot of good will come out of this.

You will never see any player in the entire country play as hard as I will play the rest of the season. You will never see another player push his team as hard as I will push everybody the rest of the season. You will never see a team play harder than we will the rest of the season.

God bless."

:lol The pitfalls of bad acc!

That was complete bullshit. :lol

you stole that speech from a qb on the patriots roster!

Somnia

CB3 said:

We played week 1 and Boss already killed me. Was his only successful receiver :lol

Striker

It was a great game AFTER halftime, Fifty. I was thinking to myself, "Thank-fucking-God" on Cribbs' return KR. While it was still 21-10, I needed a touchdown. My defense got gashed for a second week in a row. Line was mauled, and LB's were staring off into cyber space. Hardly any containment on their pursuit.

Wright's INT was a huge break for me, as was my run game. I felt Davis/Harrison did really good compared to our two meetings last season. Both of us dropped oddly throw passes, too, once by your CB Rolle who had a hand on it, and D'Qwell Jackson dropped one, as well.

Must win next week for me if I want to hang with Ravens/Steelers for this season. :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
please son. I have one of the best offensive lines in the game. Donovan doesnt take sacks

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
GG Nightz.

Man Charles sucks at the goal line....f-ing bum could have had two td's instead I had to settle for fgs.

Fifty

Matrix said:
GG Nightz.

Man Charles sucks at the goal line....f-ing bum could have had two td's instead I had to settle for fgs.

Why didn't you put in LJ? Get numbers with him and then maybe someone will go for him!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty said:
Why didn't you put in LJ? Get numbers with him and then maybe someone will go for him!

Why so he can fumble every play like he did against the 9ers? no thanks.

no one wants him cause he's a douche :p

Fifty

BigJonsson said:
Can't stop manning :(

35-17

Maybe if you had accepted my offer for the best safety in the game for AJ, instead of trading away your future for a fading talent in Moss. Oh well, you'll at least have fun in your 16 loss season, right?

Matrix

Rorschach said:
You should trade Johnson and Cushing for Nnamdi. No way you make it out of that division with a bad secondary.

Don't listen to this man.

Fifty said:
Maybe if you had accepted my offer for the best safety in the game for AJ, instead of trading away your future for a fading talent in Moss. Oh well, you'll at least have fun in your 16 loss season, right?

mmmhmm

Lonestar

Fifty said:

Harsh!

I don't know if I've saved my team in that trade or not! My Defense will be exposed sometime this year! Was hoping to get better potential for my 1st round OLB I picked up. 76 rated, with C POT. :(

Nightz

Matrix said:
GG Nightz.

GG man. Too bad the first game dropped on us as I think that game would have been more interesting. This game was fun too though.

I had a great opportunity on my last possession but totally screwed it up. I thought my defense played well for the most part (especially at the goal line), but one thing that bugs me is switching defenders. I hit B to switch to the defender closest to the ball carrier to make the tackle, but the game decides to switch me to a defender 10 yards away. I hit the tackle button and whiff, so the ball carrier gets another 5 yards. Happened to me a few times tonight.

One thing I've learned from this game: Chris Henry sucks. Throw it to him, ball falls into his hands, defender brushes him ever so gently, dropped pass. I think I may have to move my rookie WR up to third on my depth chart.

Well........didn't throw any picks

And Maddden told me that if I scored with 50 seconds left I'd be within a TD of tying......when I was down 49-17

And why did you run a play with 4 seconds left and not just take a knee to end the game??

Lonestar

BigJonsson said:
Well........didn't throw any picks

And Maddden told me that if I scored with 50 seconds left I'd be within a TD of tying......when I was down 49-17

And why did you run a play with 4 seconds left and not just take a knee to end the game??

senseijohnkreese.jpg

Top Bottom