• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '10 Xbox 360 Online Franchise: A World Without Favre

daw840

FUCKING LOL>

Some had BETTER get this on video. I willl lose my faith forever if someone doesn't post this to youtube.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Smokey said:
wow

i agree with cb..this is awkward:lol

he looked pissed off at that last question lol

everybody else is clapping when it goes to commercial except shawn

Couldn't Run up the score more before the break. ;)

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
No video capture, but there here are screenshots!

I assume there is no problem in posting this as he is on TV and told people he would be on.

LiveWire

Wellington said:
Cardinals <---- Why do I play the division winner?

I think EA either stealth patched online franchise, or it took a full season to use the proper tiebreakers. Since you finished 2nd in the East, you should play the Cardinals (who should have been 2nd last season).

DMczaf

Fifty said:
You've gone too far! At least include something before just saying your freaking name for the 100000th time.

Or is DCX what he meant to say, but he forgot to put a DCX at the end!

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:
You've gone too far! At least include something before just saying your freaking name for the 100000th time.
I did, but i edited it out...let sleeping dogs lie

DCX

Fifty

I like that you edited it out but kept the DCX :lol :lol

Meanwhile, Astro is playing GCQ and losing 28-21 in the 4th. Why is this significant? Because the Panthers are 0-17 going into this game! Will Astro be shamed by giving the Panthers their first win of the franchise?!

edit: he tied it! 28-28 now

DCX

DCX
Fifty said:

Meanwhile, Astro is playing GCQ and losing 28-21 in the 4th. Why is this significant? Because the Panthers are 0-17 going into this game! Will Astro be shamed by giving the Panthers their first win of the franchise?!

wat? Q beat lone last year didnt he?

DCX

dskillzhtown

Fifty said:

xbox.com sports network

Didn't they have a scoreboard feature in Madden last year? WTF happened to that?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
dskillzhtown said:
xbox.com sports network

Didn't they have a scoreboard feature in Madden last year? WTF happened to that?

things just disappear every year. the mini camp games, madden cards, passing cone, ect ect.

dskillzhtown

CB3 said:
things just disappear every year. the mini camp games, madden cards, passing cone, ect ect.

Now with this online franchise, the scoreboard would actually make sense. I was thinking they were working on the broadcast camera for spectator view...but I guess not.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
GCQuinton said:
gg Astro

The Panthers tie their win record for last year!
Heartbreaker. Those two pick sixes ouch. Especially the one where that dude somehow jumped over my receiver's back and snatched it away. :/ And if only I could have recovered one of those fumbles! Ah well shit happens and that's what makes it fun.

Fifty

As is my nature, I negotiate best in times of emotional weakness.

Ravens give: Terrell Suggs ( age: 29, 92 as ROLB, 99 as RE)

Cardinals give: Boldin (age: 29, 94 as WR, 0 as everything else. Truly a one-dimensional player)

I think it's one of the most balanced trades, as both teams trade from strengths to build on weaknesses.

Now, unless FMT decides this isn't fair for some reason, I'm done making moves, and this team either wins or loses.

GCQuinton

AstroLad said:
Heartbreaker. Those two pick sixes ouch. Especially the one where that dude somehow jumped over my receiver's back and snatched it away. :/ And if only I could have recovered one of those fumbles! Ah well shit happens and that's what makes it fun.

Yeah, that one was courtesy of Dylan Uszakiewicz (can't believe I just spelled that), my third round pick. ROLB was a spot I sorely needed help with last year (defense in general, really) and with his speed and jumping ability he's been great so far.

bluemax

Banned
dskillzhtown said:
xbox.com sports network

Wasn't that like 2 years ago? The one where you could go back and actually check what play you called and what the other guy called. That thing was awesome I'd use it to scout people ahead of time. It died before the year even ended though.

Edit: so the NFC West is now a combined 2-4 and since Storybook and I play next the best we can be after 2 weeks is 3-5. Ouch.

Fifty

Rors, your WR is leading the league in TDs, and your CB is your best player on D, and leagues the league in INTs. At least the trade makes sense for me!

Rorschach

Fifty said:
Rors, your WR is leading the league in TDs, and your CB is your best player on D, and leagues the league in INTs. At least the trade makes sense for me!
:lol Everyone knows DHB is shit. Astro's D would improve 10 fold with Nnamdi's presence alone and I'm sorely lacking at the WR position. Makes sense to me!

bluemax

Banned
Yo Storybrook not sure if you can play tonight but I'm available now. I'll be on live practicing for awhile so just send me a message.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty and Striker, after much thought and looking over my HB's I'm going to try a couple more games with LJ and give him some carries since Charles blew at the goal line.

If LJ sucks again or fumbles in the red zone twice again....I'll get back to you both very quickly.

I still think Bigjohnsson should give me Slaton for him, I need a Texans player on my team. :(

Btw does anyone want to play a scrimmage? I need to practice holding onto the ball with LJ.

Fifty

:lol Matrix, I wasn't seriously going to offer enough to get him. I was just saying that I'd be glad to have him.

and yeah, I'll play you.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
:lol :(

Ok Fifty, just send me a challenge when ready.

Matrix

Btw Fifty, the franchise Chiefs are worse :lol

Rorschach

DMczaf said:
Freeman is coming. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear.
2cqju4k.jpg

Sounds like my ex-wife.

DMczaf

I won't have to worry about that when Mean Joe Breyley is all over Jackie like he's a drunk teenager in a dark alley on prom night.

2012.png

Matrix

Anyone else want to scrimmage?

Fifty

Well, it's good to get your season-ending injuries out of the way in scrimmages, right Matrix? Losing Bowe for the season never feels so good as when it happens in a meaningless game!

Remind me again why you dropped Carr. A 77 rated, 25 year old CB. That was one of the most confusing FA drops of the entire FA draft. You drop him and pick up a WR who is about to retire. Sounds like the real Chiefs. As in, it makes no sense! That and Avery were the two most confusing drops to me. I think Minny dropped their #2 WR in Berrian as well, who was only 28.

Matrix

Fifty said:
Well, it's good to get your season-ending injuries out of the way in scrimmages, right Matrix? Losing Bowe for the season never feels so good as when it happens in a meaningless game!

Remind me again why you dropped Carr. A 77 rated, 25 year old CB. That was one of the most confusing FA drops of the entire FA draft. You drop him and pick up a WR who is about to retire. Sounds like the real Chiefs. As in, it makes no sense!

I didn't have any f-ing choice since I had like a total of 5 players to choose from, it was cut one 80 plus and two plus 75 and I didn't want to mess with the one or two decent playing offensive linemen who could actually protect me from getting sacked all the time. I should have picked him back up right away, but I wasn't getting anything out of my WR's and wanted another option. My wins at the end of last season were all before LJ stopped being able to run well for me.

I figured with such a high draft pick I could draft secondary help which I have.

Btw the Carr that played in that scrimmage was not the same Carr that was playing for me in franchise. I was getting abused every game, so maybe EA boosted his stats :\

Matrix

Rorschach said:
Carr was up for grabs?! Damn!

Like you needed him :lol

Astro I will play, just send me an invite

Matrix

LJ fumble :lol

Top Bottom